DCS: Black Shark patch?

Kenan

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah err , nothing in the Readme file about fixing the sound engine.............

What happened ??

BROADCASTING RADIO STATIONS

Broadcasting stations in game are not accessible any more. This restriction has appeared in connection with a new sound engine introduction.

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

Canyou post the content of the readme file please, Eries?

-

DCS: KA-50 BLACK SHARK 1.0.2

The Fighter Collection, Eagle Dynamics © 2010. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners.

For news and updates visit us at:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com

http://forums.eagle.ru

------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING!

Version 1.0.2 is not online (multiplayer) compatible with previous versions.

Tracks (mission recordings) recorded in previous versions will not play back correctly in version 1.0.2.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

PATCH INSTALLATION

Locate the saved patch file and double click to open and follow instructions.

Installation on Microsoft® Windows® Vista and Windows 7 requires administrator rights.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

MULTIPLAYER COMPATIBILITY

This patch adds multiplayer compatibility between the Black Shark and Flaming Cliffs 2. As such, either game can host a multiplayer server that either product can join.

TRAINING TRACKS

Old training tracks will not play back correctly in version 1.0.2. To play back older training tracks it is necessary to revert back to version 1.0.1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANTI-CHEATING MEASURES

To prevent cheating by exploiting altered visibility range settings in the graphics.cfg file, the \Config\ServerGraphics.cfg has been created. Some parameters of graphics.cfg are exported to this file, which is included in the file integrity check system for online play. If the file contents on the client machine differ from the host’s, the client will not be able to connect.

BROADCASTING RADIO STATIONS

Broadcasting stations in game are not accessible any more. This restriction has appeared in connection with a new sound engine introduction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHANGES TO MULTIPLAYER

1. In order to minimize the possibility of cheating in multiplayer, a system of file and folder checks on the client machine by the server have been implemented. If the contents of the checked files/folders on the client side do not match the contents of the server, the client will be unable to connect to the server. By default, the server is set to check the folder "\Config\Weapons". The specific files and folders to be checked can be set in the following configuration file: "\Config\network.cfg", using the "integrity_check" parameter.

2. Expanded the scripting possibilities for online servers. For more information, see "\Scripts\net\".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

ERROR PROBABILITY FOR RADAR-GUIDED MISSILES ON LOW ALTITUDE

Increased the error probability for radar-guided missiles (ARH, SARH, radio-command guided) based on altitude above ground. Error probability is reduced as radial velocity increases to 500 km/h. Above 500 km/h, error probability is minimal regardless of altitude.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROBLEMS AND KNOWN SOLUTIONS

ATI Radeon: using Catalyst 9.4 (and up) drivers is known to cause possible crashing and graphical artifacts. To solve this, disable the Catalyst A.I. (right-click on the desktop -> Catalyst™ Control Center -> Graphics Settings -> 3D -> Catalyst A.I. -> Disable Catalyst A.I.).

©Eagle Dynamics, 2010

©The Fighter Collections, 2010

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I installed the new Compat patch for BS, and I get this (see attached snapshot)

note: so far it looks like the sim runs ok, it just I get this message when I start Black Shark after I applied the patch..

05-14-10_BS_Patch1.02_Snap1.thumb.jpg.815eefda9e0877f05908cdd49700f283.jpg

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

note: so far it looks like the sim runs ok, it just I get this message when I start Black Shark after I applied the patch..

Did you install over clean 1.0 version without any modifications?

picture.php?albumid=243&pictureid=1732

Did you install over clean 1.0 version without any modifications?

what mods?? I dont have any mods..

no, I just installed it over the last patch.. and everything was fine..

don't tell me we have to uninstall BS< and install it over a fresh install??

Edited by Ramstein

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

Something to do with multimonitor set up oh no I hope it doesnt do that to me either I just got my setup working for multimonitor setup...:huh:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

• ED Team

Do you use custom multimonitor profiles? If yes - please, remove them.

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

they don't work no more?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

i got that crash issue too but game start ok.

and multiplayer multimonitor config are ok.

if we want that crash report out we have uninstall patch then

reinstall 102 back?

then conf multimonitor again

Not even sure what a mulitmonitor profile is, but I will look..

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=54008

Not even sure what a mulitmonitor profile is, but I will look..

ok,, this is apparently what happened,,

a long time ago, someone posted some info on how to use more monitors..

I have a regular CRT monitor and an LCD TV.. I was tring trying those files with the modded code.. so I could use my TV to play, and use the CRT monitor to display the ABRIS. I finally gave up because I was unsuccessful.

Apparently there were still some changed files in my

'D:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\Ka-50\ModMan_backups_dont_remove\Config\MonitorSetup'

folder.. I took my backup copies I made, put them back in, and the messages are no gone..

also, I don't use Modman, I had it installed a long time ago, but do not use it.. so I thought I have no altered files in use or installed.

I totally forgot about those test profiles, I wasn't even using them...

thanx a bunch!

:smilewink:

Edited by Ramstein

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI