DCS: Black Shark patch?

Kenan

The patch is obviously close to release…

Thanks for the images, but one question...

you said "obviously", so is that your guess, or is that a fact?

Thanks

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MemphisBelle, you are right, it is just my guess based on frequent appearances of Ka-50s on LOFC2 servers.

That is why I am assuming that it is close to release since they are making such public showings.

I could be wrong though...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for clarification, igormk. But as the rc2 status has officially been announced for the patch, so you might be right...crossing fingers though.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

in-case you guys haven't notice they usually release on Fridays so they can get an

abundance of public simmer's playing or testing the release.:joystick:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Question about upcoming patch.

Hi, has there been any word on what if any fixes/improvements will be incorperated in the upcoming Blackshark patch, other than the FC2 compatability and new sound engine?

Cheers

Tom

Edited by Frogfoot

Windows 10 Pro 64bit, Gigabyte EX58-UD5, Intel i7 920 Corsair H70 water cooled @4GHz), Corsair XMS3 12GB (6x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C8 (1600MHz) Tri-Channel, Nvidia GTX780, OCZ Vertex 256GB SSD (for OS+DCS), TrackIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS + Saitek Rudder

Hi, has there been any word on what if any fixes/improvements will be incorperated in the upcoming Blackshark patch, other than the FC2 compatability and new sound engine?

Cheers

Tom

I want to know that to.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

The battlefield is getting crowdy. Enemy airbases will not hold for long. Ka-50's and Su-25's sneak in and take out the infamous machine-gun sam while the A-10's take care of the firing raining BMPs . Airfeilds will be won and lost in quick succession.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is there a date on the patch ?

Yes, but we are too nasty to tell you ;)

Edit: Since you're new to this forum and maybe fora altogether, you might not know that this question is sort of frowned upon, therefore the asking person is subjecting him/herself to ridicule. There, you heard it, you can't un-hear it. Now be a responsible forum-person. :)

Edited by sobek
  • Like 2

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

We must have been flying some imaginary Release Candidates for the Patch this weekend then I guess. I knew I was dreaming!

are you sure you didn't accidently use/get a fix from:smilewink: some of my stash?

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

All I know is that I've been brushing up on my NOE flying and being really careful to turn all of my lights off in anticipation of the patch. Being invisible is going to be about my only defense against you fast movers. I've also been preemptively begging the guys in the 104th for top cover when we start flying co op together. Anything that has radar = my worst enemy.

will the ka50's be loaded with more air to air missiles?

ps: happy that there is a patch coming :)

No, the Ka-50 still doesn't have this capability.

The rule for features are: If it's not been used in reality in production, it wont make it to the sim.

But you can still have alot of fun with the Vikhr and A/A mode. ;)

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

ok just wondering becoz i dont play DCS so not sure what weapon the KA-50 carry, wondering if its capable with A2A/A2G or A2G only

Considering the A2A Mode Button on the left sidepanel (Weaponmode selection Panel), so I guess that in reallife the Shark can get armed with weapons which are supposed for A2A combat, as the AH-64 can be as well.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection