H.A.W.X2...

J3ff

Fun on xbox360... doubt i'd bother on PC

AMD Phenom II 965 BE @ 3.8GHz, 8GB OCZ AMD BE RAM, ATI HD5970 2GB XFX BE @ 875/1215, TM HOTAS Cougar, TM Cougar MFDs, TrackIR 5, CH MFP, GoFlight Switch Panel, iMo Mini-Monster Touch, Mimo 720S, Saitek Pro Flight Headset

I tried the demo and found it to be exactly like Ace Combat...was hoping for a little more. Not that I expected much...the worst thing about it for me was the NON STOP CHATTER. Everybody PLEASE SHUT UP so I can at least try to enjoy the sound effects my volley's of missiles make. ;)

Well, the A10 does carry A2A missiles - but I assume you meant above and beyond the standard 2 AIM-9's? :)

EDIT: YES! YES! YES! I finally got to snipe someone! :D

Edited by EtherealN
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

The A-10 carries A2A weapons. Sidewinders are A2A weapons.

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

Now imagine 100 or 200 Aim-9's on A-10 (like in hawx). Where they put them, in the cockpit?

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

Moer like air quake.

We already have airquake. HAWX is just more organized at it :music_whistling:

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

HAWX can be a lot of fun :). Certainly isn't what we would call a sim, but that doesn't

mean it cant be fun!

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

You can turn on unlimited ammo and invulnerability if you want to in Black Shark, FC2, or Falcon 4. Why do you need HAWX?

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

You can turn on unlimited ammo and invulnerability if you want to in Black Shark, FC2, or Falcon 4. Why do you need HAWX?

For the plot?

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Seeing as this is coming from Ubi, is it wise to presume it will have the UPlay DRM?

This is one game I'd not buy even if it was DRM free, FWIW ;)

Intel 5820k | Asus X-99A | Crucial 16GB | Powercolor Devil RX580 8GB | Win 10 x64 | Oculus Rift | https://gallery.ksotov.co.uk

Patiently waiting for: DCS: Panavia Tornado, DCS: SA-2 Guideline, DCS: SA-3 Goa, DCS: S-300 Grumble

Why does everything have to be hardcore sims for you guys? Do you ever just wanna mess around and just have fun?

+1. You have to let your hair down sometimes...

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

For the silly plot. It is great to have some feedback :)

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

Why does everything have to be hardcore sims for you guys? Do you ever just wanna mess around and just have fun?

Of course, if I want to mess around and have fun, I just skip the half hour of mission planning and leave the checklist book closed. Or if I'm really want to mess around I'll do more than one pass over the target and/or some strafing runs.

Certainly don't need to fly some poor money spinning arcade game to relax and have fun. Hell, some of us find spending an hour planning a mission, flying 90 mins to target with a trip to the tanker, dropping a couple of LGBs and flying the 90 mins home the most fun you can have in front of a PC.

Or is that just me?:pilotfly:

• Like 1

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Of course, if I want to mess around and have fun, I just skip the half hour of mission planning and leave the checklist book closed. Or if I'm really want to mess around I'll do more than one pass over the target and/or some strafing runs.

Certainly don't need to fly some poor money spinning arcade game to relax and have fun. Hell, some of us find spending an hour planning a mission, flying 90 mins to target with a trip to the tanker, dropping a couple of LGBs and flying the 90 mins home the most fun you can have in front of a PC.

Nope - that Sounds about Right :thumbup:

Do you ever just wanna mess around and just have fun?

Running around Battlefield BC2 handing out .50 cal Headache Tablets satisfies that Urge :D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

+1 it's for the kiddies, i'm getting too old for that kind of arcade nonsense that is HAWX, hell, even the way it's spelt puts me off :D

Nope - that Sounds about Right :thumbup:

Running around Battlefield BC2 handing out .50 cal Headache Tablets satisfies that Urge :D

What your IGN? I'll add you to my friends list and maybe I can dish it back?:D

My Specs:

Win 10 Pro 64bit/ i7 6770K 4.5Ghz/32GB DDR4/ GTX 1070 SC/Samsung SSD

Warthog Stick/TWCS Throttle/TrackIR 5