Patch 1.0.2 for "DCS: Black Shark"

Ulrich

please let me know how long we need to wait for the german version.

after buying this game i never could use it because this launcher.exe problem.

because fc2 works without problems, many peaople told me to wait for the next patch.

ok.. english version is released, but unuseable for me ..... what time i can start playing this simulation ?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now i have problem with trimming, nose wants go to up and trimming (T - key) doesnt do anything.

Do you have any extra game controllers plugged in?

I had a logitech steering wheel plugged in at the same time as the joystick and had those problems, even after clearing all assignments to the steering wheel. Only solution was to unplug it..

Intel 5820k | Asus X-99A | Crucial 16GB | Powercolor Devil RX580 8GB | Win 10 x64 | Oculus Rift | https://gallery.ksotov.co.uk

Patiently waiting for: DCS: Panavia Tornado, DCS: SA-2 Guideline, DCS: SA-3 Goa, DCS: S-300 Grumble

awesome. thanks for hard work to make it work with FC2 and DCS:Blackshark:thumbup:

Maximus, The only real Maximus in DCS World. :music_whistling:

I am not associated to viper 33 | Maximus. he is the imposter.

So we don't need file: DCS-BS_Patch_1.0.1c_EN.exe any more and we can delete the old patch?

Correct, with the exception of cases where you might want to view track files recorded with 1.0.1 since they may not replay correctly in 0.2.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Great job, ED - thanks for the patch, and just in time for the weekend!!!

Zenra

Intel i7 930 2.8GHz; ATI HD5850 1GB; 1TB Serial ATA-II; 12GB DDR3-1333; 24 x DL DVD+/-RW Drive; 800W PSU; Win7-64; TM Warthog HOTAS

please let me know how long we need to wait for the german version.

I can't tell you an exact date, but I may say that next week we'll focus on all localized BS 1.0.2 patch versions: DE, ES, FR.

picture.php?albumid=243&pictureid=1732

ED and the team involved certainly deserves a huge :drink:

Weekends are good for that - hence, friday-releases makes sense. :D

I so approve of the fact that that smiley has proper stout contents. Would be cheap on the team otherwise. :)

Although I personally suspect that the biggest benefit of friday releases is that it allows some much needed rest after a release crunch. :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Ulrich, many thanks to you and the rest of the team for this patch. Besides the vaunted FC2 multiplayer compatibility and the new sound engine, I am also very impressed with graphics improvements and vastly improved performance on my system. I'm getting better framerates now with all settings on high than I used to with 1.01 with some settings on medium.

Unfortunately, I have also found that the AI wingmen problems introduced with 1.01 have not been addressed. Are you aware of these issues, and is a fix planned? Issues described here:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=54035

Ulrich, many thanks to you and the rest of the team for this patch. Besides the vaunted FC2 multiplayer compatibility and the new sound engine, I am also very impressed with graphics improvements and vastly improved performance on my system. I'm getting better framerates now with all settings on high than I used to with 1.01 with some settings on medium.

Unfortunately, I have also found that the AI wingmen problems introduced with 1.01 have not been addressed. Are you aware of these issues, and is a fix planned? Issues described here:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=54035

Thanks. We'll see all issues on Monday.

picture.php?albumid=243&pictureid=1732

Is there a changelog for this patch that shows what things are improved? The readme posted only describes what is broken or incompatible apart from the SAM thing and the anti-cheat thing.

Are any of these issues touched?

• IR SAMs not hampered by pre-launch flares
  • AI wingman moving after a 'hold position' order
  • AI standoff attack behavior
  • OAT gauge
  • INU drift / GNSS inaccuracy
  • ME planning mode
  • Clickable cockpit window, throttles
  • Various dimming cockpit panels
  • Pitot/static heat test lights
  • X-Feed valve backward
  • TF / TLG switch backward
  • ME / in-game coordinate mismatch
  • Fast shutdown starter spin
  • Overwrite PVI coordinate bug
  • HUD brightness knob jump
  • ADF auto I/O switching

Edited by Frederf

So we don't need file: DCS-BS_Patch_1.0.1c_EN.exe any more and we can delete the old patch?

Probably dumb question - I am downloading 1.02 now and will be installing over 1.01. Where do you delete the old patch?

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

You don't. A proper safe patch application would be to uninstall DCS:BS, then re-install 1.0.0, then apply the patch.

It might work over 1.0.1, but it's not recommended.

I'd recommend taking backups of the relevant control/logbook files you want to save. I myself forgot about that this time. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Probably dumb question - I am downloading 1.02 now and will be installing over 1.01. Where do you delete the old patch?

- Backup \Config\Input\Aircrafts

- Uninstall DCS

- install 1.0

- install 1.0.2

A bit more detailed backup + install + restore procedure here:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=738468&postcount=2

Edited by Panzertard

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Dang, have already installe over 1.01...

Do I need to uninstall everyhing? Thought I read earlier in this thread it was ok to install over 1.01?

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I did a fresh reinstall this morning and downloaded the 1.0.1 patch because I was having trouble joining the 104th BS server. Thought I was dreaming when I seen the 1.0.2 patch, but downloaded it anyhow. After applying the 1.0.1 patch and seen it fixed my issue, I installed the 1.0.2 on top of it.

I been playing most all day and have not seen any problems on the 104th FC2 server. :joystick::pilotfly:

1. Install clean 1.0 release version and activate (or have activated and not deactivated 1.0 or 1.0.1).

I took this to mean that it was okay to install over 1.0.1 which I did and I am having no problems so far. What gives? Make things clear. Why shouldn't we install over previous versions like with every other patch on earth?!

Windows 10 64bit

Intel i7 9700K

Corsair H80i v2 Hydro Cooler

EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC Ultra

32GB RAM

ASUS Z390 Maximus XI

Samsung 970 EVO 1tb NVMe Solid State Drive

EVGA Gold 1000w

HTC Vive Pro VR