ED SIMS SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! (NO USER MODS OR COMMENT)

rekoal

Is this yourfix after the shader changes? Looks great. :)

Mine turned very white, which ill have to fix. If ED keeps changing the code, I dont think I want to continue.

no changes yet and thanks rudel,i t alread looks better in general though! i managed to just get it looking good at that angle at the late evening sun level which has also changed. it needs major re balancing though. which will be fun i think.

indeed re the white. i find its a challenging given the hours ive piled in for sure. what im not happy about is the reflection underneath, it is awefull, unrealistic and i simply have no idea why or how its come to be as such (check the blue defined line)

re the whitening. this is very very good for balancing between the pixels

i took this next shot yesterday of which i like without changes. its given me more ideas for the metallic aspects and how to dirty it up to get to the non metallic stage. which is my new goal. normal skins like everyone else is doing but with a difference. a layered difference that says visually tells you the material is paint, or worn or dirty or polished ive been studying another flight sims graphics for some different ideas too. CLOD. whilst its a failure of a sim. there is some good art concepts in there.

http://i.imgur.com/UvwHEi6.jpg .

Edited by Ali Fish

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It certainly is, but if you know a little bit about taking snapshots in Vegas you would understand that the blur is always too much, especially in those rapid/short shots. The above pictures are all approximately 1/3 sec in the video.

Anyways, I have plenty of footage without any blur, so there is hope.

Actually you could reduce most of that snapshot ghosting & blurring by choosing "preview" rather than "best" when taking a screenshot. I know the "best" option is hard to not choose, but there is not much downgraded in the "preview" option as far as image quality in snapshots except for the fact it does help get rid of the ghosting/blurring we see in your shots.

That's just the 4:3 embedded player Beaker, watching on YouTube itself and the aspect ratio is fine.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

is there a russian screenshot thread ? and is it ok to post over there if you are not russian ?

wouldnt it be great to have a combined thread for absolutely everyone to see everything thats happening within DCS irregardless of nationality? a universal screenshot post, id like that. ....

Edited by Ali Fish

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unless they've changed it... That's we're I got it from..

The bit between the nose cone and front canopy - it's cut in half and the front section is reveresed.

The landing gear doors are invisable ie they are white in a white background with no outlines...

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

no changes yet and thanks rudel,i t alread looks better in general though! i managed to just get it looking good at that angle at the late evening sun level which has also changed. it needs major re balancing though. which will be fun i think.

indeed re the white. i find its a challenging given the hours ive piled in for sure. what im not happy about is the reflection underneath, it is awefull, unrealistic and i simply have no idea why or how its come to be as such (check the blue defined line)

re the whitening. this is very very good for balancing between the pixels

i took this next shot yesterday of which i like without changes. its given me more ideas for the metallic aspects and how to dirty it up to get to the non metallic stage. which is my new goal. normal skins like everyone else is doing but with a difference. a layered difference that says visually tells you the material is paint, or worn or dirty or polished ive been studying another flight sims graphics for some different ideas too. CLOD. whilst its a failure of a sim. there is some good art concepts in there.

http://i.imgur.com/UvwHEi6.jpg .

Holly cow any chance you could do this!

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1661058&postcount=24

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

P-51K 'Rusty' flown by Capt. Lloyd J "Jeff"

Click image for full-res.

IrY7jWsl.jpg

XiSoB9al.jpg

N7gouxxl.jpg

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "