HOTAS Warthog™ Press Release (*CAUTION* Oversized Pics)

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maxict :) Not in stock though, expected delivery 10th nov for mine. True, it isn't listed there, but I remembered this shop because that's where I got my gfx card. I quickly noticed it was far cheaper than any other shop, so I got it there, even though I have to wait a little longer.

## Here ya go: http://www.maxict.nl/product/2667267/Thrust_Master_Hotas_Warthog_%28Joystick%29?btwview=in

Extreme Gaming Devices sent me an email stating they should have it shortly, but they want $449.99 for it.

I'll wait until A10 is a finished product before spending that much, but I'm assuming based on the beta that I will be buying the stick in the future. :thumbup:

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Hmm I wonder if the BLT shipment date got pushed back again because of the large pre-order amount. I would not be surprised if they are waiting for a larger / slower bulk shipment versus the smaller shops that get smaller order more quickly.

GPU: RTX 4090 - 3,000 MHz core / 12,000 MHz VRAM. 

CPU: 7950X3d - 5.2 GHz X3d, 5.8 GHz secondary / MB: ASUS Crosshair X670E Gene / RAM: G.Skill 48GB 6400 MHz

SSD: Intel Optane P5800X - 800GB

VR: Pimax Crystal

CONTROLS: VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base / VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime Grip / VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle / TM Pendular Rudders

Macmall said they were getting some in late Oct a few weeks ago, now their distributor won't get them till the 3rd, so customers get it the 5th with overnight shipping. Same deal for BLT I imagine, they just simply aren't getting any till later and later. Possibly since US shipments were sent to Sweden or something equally silly. heh

From SimHQ:

Boxes marked DESTINATION: USA are showing up in happy European homes of SimWare customers.

Danish Squid posted this on the E.D. Forums regarding his recent delivery from SimWare:

"Well I got mine aswell, fun thing though, on my box it says destination USA.... well somehow SimWare got their greedy little paws on it and shipped it to me.... and I'm impressed, nice sturdy feel to it and it can take my tough movements."

Staffan

I don't know how the boxes destined for the US ended up in Europe, could be a plan, or just a mistake on the part of TM or the Chinese fabricator's shipping dept.

But it sure does not seem like an even global launch.

I didn't expect this from TM, this isn't their first rodeo.

I'm very glad about the positive early reviews on it.

Who knew the trade route between China and Belgium was such a well greased machine!

GPU: RTX 4090 - 3,000 MHz core / 12,000 MHz VRAM. 

CPU: 7950X3d - 5.2 GHz X3d, 5.8 GHz secondary / MB: ASUS Crosshair X670E Gene / RAM: G.Skill 48GB 6400 MHz

SSD: Intel Optane P5800X - 800GB

VR: Pimax Crystal

CONTROLS: VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base / VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime Grip / VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle / TM Pendular Rudders

....even though I have to wait a little longer.

Eeeew!!! You used the "W" word!! :)

PC SPECS :

* Intel i7 920 @ 4Ghz | P6T Deluxe V2 | 32Gb DDR RAM | GTX 1070i OC 8 Gb | H50 Water Cooler | Velociraptor 150Gb | Samsung SATA II 1Tb and Samsung 860PRO 512| Prolite 1080p 24" | Logitech G-19 | TM Twin MFD's | TM Warthog | TIR 5 (soon) | Windows 7/64 | My PC | My Blog | My Bikes

Well, the Hog is not yet avaliable in France...

This box was destined for France but never made it....It ended up in the UK in the lucky hands of CrashEd, I don't understand how this all works, but to me the Destination:________

is either a joke or a way to get around customs, tariffs.

IMG_0781.jpg

Edited by WarriorX
edit

My status has changed!

Delivery 1 of 1 Dispatching Soon

Delivery Estimate: 30 Oct 2010

• 410-i7paljL._SX100_.jpg

---------------

MSI GD65 Gaming | i7 4770k Haswell @ 4.7ghz, | H110 water cooler | 32Gb ddr3 | Sound Blaster Zx | MSI GTX 1080Ti | 1x 250Gb SSD's + 2x 500Gb SSD |

Acer Predator 34" (3440x1440) | TrackiR 5 + UTC Light | Win 10 Pro 64bit | 2x Thrustmaster MFD's | MFG Crosswinds (ordered) | Thrustmaster Warthog :smartass:

--------------------

This box was destined for France but never made it....It ended up in the UK in the lucky hands of CrashEd, I don't understand how this all works, but to me the Destination:________

is either a joke or a way to get around customs, tariffs.

There have been a lot of strikes and disruption to services (logistics) in France over the last few days. Maybe this is the reason?

There have been a lot of strikes and disruption to services (logistics) in France over the last few days. Maybe this is the reason?

Maybe brother, but then SquidDK's delivery box from SimWare had Destination:USA and I just checked and US shipping is open for business.

Just want to be real clear, my problem is not understanding TM's reason for even having a Country Destination on their shipping boxes if the box never even enters or ends up in the country it is marked for......hell, I cant wait to see what country my Hog was supposed to go to!

Edited by WarriorX
edit

Strikes in France? LMFAO: what next? Will the sun rise in the East tomorrow morning? LMFAO.

HUahahahahahahahahah:lol:

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

Maybe brother, but then SquidDK's delivery box from SimWare had Destination:USA and I just checked and US shipping is open for business.

Just want to be real clear, my problem is not understanding TM's reason for even having a Country Destination on their shipping boxes if the box never even enters or ends up in the country it is marked for......hell, I cant wait to see what country my Hog was supposed to go to!

Zimbabue ?:P

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

About the lack of coherence of destination, i suppose Chinese could take some geography lessons ? Or were they drunks and ramdomly choosing a stamp while laughting their ass out ?

Like who want to be a millionaire ?