Open letter to Thrustmaster...from your friends outside Western Europe....

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry , To hear your troubles with TM. The sad part is that's TM at it best!!:doh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Thank you very much LawnDart, I really appreciate it.

Edited by WarriorX
edit

A US retailer (SCSimulations) has already received a tracking number for delivery of units later today (Monday). The Distributor is apparently shipping. Stop already.

To be fair, he also had that very same shipment coming in, for sure, at least two different days last week. :music_whistling: It also seems as if we've broken BLT's real time inventory system. heh

A friend of mine claims to have seen these sitting on a shelf at a small computer store in a major US city. We'll see if he was talking about the Cougar tomorrow when they are open. :joystick:

WOW you just figured out you were like that?:music_whistling:

Well that was a bit insensitive. I just read in another thread that a WH is not in the cards right now, Mower. Soon I hope :thumbup:.

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/a-10c-warthog-supplies

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/133818-deadmans-cockpit-base-plans/#comment-133824

CNCs and Laser engravers are great but they can't do squat with out a precise set of plans.

... :mad::joystick:

BLT just changed the East Coast ETA to Nov 23rd and added 100 more on order. Nov 23rd... F you BLT, F you TM.

That better be the ETA for the last shipment and not the first ones. This is just ridiculous.

I love to see people come together, can we all sing kum by ya

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Canceled my BLT order and ordered from Simware. Costing me about $60 more than BLT but at least they have them in stock and ready to ship. Could be a long time before US retailers get them in stock it seems.

$60? Had you paid for shipping from BLT? Coz for me it's 387 Euros with shipping which is $537 USD, $130 more than BLT.

Btw, if you see that FuturePCwhatever.com has them in stock on their webpage, they don't. ETA Nov 15th for them.

To be fair, he also had that very same shipment coming in, for sure, at least two different days last week. :music_whistling: It also seems as if we've broken BLT's real time inventory system. heh

A friend of mine claims to have seen these sitting on a shelf at a small computer store in a major US city. We'll see if he was talking about the Cougar tomorrow when they are open. :joystick:

And I have them now!

TM came through

Edited by Flim

$60? Had you paid for shipping from BLT? Coz for me it's 387 Euros with shipping which is $537 USD, $130 more than BLT.

Btw, if you see that FuturePCwhatever.com has them in stock on their webpage, they don't. ETA Nov 15th for them.

330 Euros plus about 55 Euros shipping. US customers dont pay the VAT tax.

Intel i7 990X, 6GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 470 x2 SLI, Win 7 x64

http://picasaweb.google.com/sweinhart

... :mad::joystick:

BLT just changed the East Coast ETA to Nov 23rd and added 100 more on order. Nov 23rd... F you BLT, F you TM.

That better be the ETA for the last shipment and not the first ones. This is just ridiculous.

Well, I placed my order with BLT on the 25th and got email confirmation for 11-02 availability. They have not changed that date. I'm thinking that the availability date on the web page and the availability date on the confirmed orders are two different things. They even advise you not to cancel so that you keep your place in line.

Abit IN9 32x MAX- Kentsfield QX6700 @3520

1.5 vcore watercooled D-Tek Fuzion/PA-160/MCR120/2x MCP655

2x2GB G-Skill 1066 5-5-5-15 2T@1.9vdimm

2x EVGA 580GTX 1.5GB SLI

2x 74GB Sata Raptor Raid0

2x 320GB Hitachi Sata II

X-FI Elite Pro

Dell U3011

Lian Li V2100B

Corsair HX1000

Well, I placed my order with BLT on the 25th and got email confirmation for 11-02 availability. They have not changed that date. I'm thinking that the availability date on the web page and the availability date on the confirmed orders are two different things. They even advise you not to cancel so that you keep your place in line.

Yeah, I haven't received any delay emails either. I emailed them again to confirm that the ETA in my order email is correct and that the ETA on the webpage is for someone ordering today. I'll post what they say. :)

I ordered mine from BLT on Oct. 12th and received an e-mail stating the ETA was Oct. 20th. I haven't received any further updates by e-mail and I too am watching their website ETA slip further and further away.

Don't expect the ETA they e-mailed to you to be accurate, or you'll be sorely disappointed.

Don't expect the ETA they e-mailed to you to be accurate, or you'll be sorely disappointed.

I'm already sorely disappointed by this whole stupid thing, so it's all good. I've already accepted that I won't be getting one and learned to love my X-52 again. Should one show up on my door step, that's just great I guess. :pilotfly: I'll never buy from BLT again however.

Well Lawn Dart was kind enough to forward my OP to Thrustmaster, (Thanks again!) let's all hope they reply with some information that can be of some use. Any accurate information is a step in the right direction, even if it may be disappointing to some.

Well, my order status still says 11-2, thats tomorrow, so we'll see what happens. I hope I am pleasantly surprised....but it will be a real surprise if I am. I am honestly expecting another "delay".

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

Well Lawn Dart was kind enough to forward my OP to Thrustmaster, (Thanks again!) let's all hope they reply with some information that can be of some use. Any accurate information is a step in the right direction, even if it may be disappointing to some.

Well if memory serves me right TM doesn't give a ratz A$$, what we really think. "It's my business and this is how I run it attitude."

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

While I understand the frustration some are feeling towards BLT, it is respectable that they are not charging until they ship. Think of it this way, you may wait a little longer, but you are also probably paying less than everybody else. If this delay is worth it to you, than just use the stick you currently have until your new WH arrives. If this delay is not worth it, cancel your order and order from somewhere else. Simple as that. Remember, BLT does not charge until they ship. Therefore, those who have pre-ordered with them have paid nothing. No loss (outside of time owning a new WH).

I cancelled my order with BLT a few weeks back and have not purchased from anywhere else. I will not be one of the first people with a WH and I really don't care either. If I decide to pick up a WH, I am sure they will be available from somewhere by that time.

Lastly, please remember that companies releasing products in their native countries or close by first is nothing new. Look at the videogame industry. Here in the United States, we often get products before Europe quite often. Does it really matter who gets it first? I just hope it functions correctly and generates a good amount of revenue so more products for niche communities like ours are developed in the future.

• Like 1

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390

32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB CAS 14

EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra XC2

256gb Samsung 869 Pro (Boot Drive)

1TB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Seasoninc 1000w Titanium Ultra PSU

34" ASUS PG348

Had at any point someone from Thrustmaster come on and said "We're sorry, we screwed up, new units will be in America on the 23rd of November, we suck" or even "You don't get it till every man, woman and child in Europe gets two! ha ha ha" I think you'd have a much different tone of posts here. Instead we've been told nothing. That's why we're angry. :smilewink: