Missile launch of the west coast?

HAVOC131

Looks like a Passenger jet contrail coming towards and right of the viewer. ?

Not really. Look at the video here.

You can also see something that appears to be the engines burning.

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

This looks like yet another “swamp gas”™ case.

Hahaha.

I'm sure whatever it was, they'll say it was an amateur rocket builder.

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

Looks like a Passenger jet contrail coming towards and right of the viewer. ?

Not really. Look at the video here.

You can also see something that appears to be the engines burning.

Maybe it was a passenger aircraft and the bright spot that asparagin associates with burning is the sun reflecting off of the underbelly?

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

Yeah.. Looking at it it does display a AB glitter from the underbelly,but it could be light reflection. I would believe it may have been an airplane,but i won't say thats a contrail. If anything thats a chemtrail from an aircraft, its hanging way too long from what they say was a slow moving object.

This is something someone threw out there, quite interesting how simple it would be to launch off a ship. I think the gov't wouldn't tell you the truth either way if it was a missile and wasn't theirs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb4yLWBLqvU&feature=player_embedded

| 8700k @4.9 | Gigabyte Gaming 7 | 32gb Tridentz @3000 | EVGA 1080 TI SC2 | CV1 | VKB MCG PRO

[sigpic]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FeLGqKyJ3K08k3z-7XaegWgRuGRGkKUs/view?usp=sharing[/sigpic]

As soon as the word chemtrail is mentioned, I have nothing to do but laugh and stop listening.:D:megalol:

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly