Is this a joke?

klytus

just read this on Amazon UK "This item will be released on December 5, 2011."

Surely this can not be right? or is it a case of sticking one's thumb in the air and guess a date. According to Gem a UK distributor they are saying this friday 27th,frankly don't know what to believe :mad:.

• ED Team
just read this on Amazon UK "This item will be released on December 5, 2011."

Surely this can not be right? or is it a case of sticking one's thumb in the air and guess a date. According to Gem a UK distributor they are saying this friday 27th,frankly don't know what to believe :mad:.

The release date in the UK is the Friday 27th May 2011

Edited by JimMack

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

Release date of cd?

In the shops?

DVD

Yes insofar as the UK is concerned - 27/05/2011.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

DVD

Yes insofar as the UK is concerned - 27/05/2011.

I want a vinyl version. :(

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Why do people believe whatever shops say lol.....

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Ewww, vinyl's worse than StarForce. I had LOMAC on vinyl and played so much I wore it out in a month! The fidelity of the flight model was incredible though.

Yeah, it has that warm analogue feel to it. :doh::D

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

eightFive, no worries about a worn vinyl - just take a small fail (a nail-file works) and reduce the sharpness of the reader pin. The vinyl will be as new. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

eightFive, no worries about a worn vinyl - just take a small fail (a nail-file works) and reduce the sharpness of the reader pin. The vinyl will be as new. :D

Dude... no one cares about the Vinyl. Betamax is the way to go now.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah, it has that warm analogue feel to it. :doh::D

not to forget the true harmonic reproduction (speakers allowing)

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

not to forget the true harmonic reproduction (speakers allowing)

How many smilies does it take to get across that i was joking? ;)

In audio engineering, it is widely accepted that vinyl is an outdated medium concerning audio quality. The only reason why some people religiously cramp to vinyl is because they are used to the analogue sound, but just being used to something doesn't make it objectively better. The stupidest thing i have ever come across are brand new vinyl recordings, because i seriously doubt that many studio would go to lenghts and do analogue multitrack recording for a vinyl record, so actually most of the vinyl records that come out now have run through AD-DA conversion during production. Yet people still claim it sounds so much better than a CD. LOL. I could go on...:doh:

Edited by sobek

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Why do people believe whatever shops say lol.....

Don't recall saying i did believe it, i was actually implying it was a ridiculous release date. I mean come on 5th December falls on a Monday for a start and all the years i've been gaming i've never known a pc game be released on any other day bar a Friday for some strange god forsaken reason :music_whistling:

Picking a date like that just smacks of the ridiculous with no fore thought come to think of can think of a few UK game selling companies that pull the same stunt eg GAME,PLAY etc.