Next patch wish list

Charlie_01

We need to control where AI aircraft park on the ramp after landing. I'm getting a little tired of spawing inside AI aircraft. That or the client parking spots are automatically reserved by the ME code and therefore unavailable for any AI aircraft.

i7-7700K : 16Gb DDR4 2800 Mhz : Asus Mobo : 2TB HDD : Intel 520 SSD 240gb : RTX 2080ti: Win10 64pro : Dx10 : TrackiR4 : TM Warthog : ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DCS Blackshark is going to get some serious new life with the next patch, hopefully. The improved AI from the ground vehicles will add so much more life, realism, and challenge to fighting in the KA-50. Can't wait.

Since we probably wont see a new module for another few years, the DCS BS update, along with DCS A10C, will tie me over.

i7-12700k, 32GB Ram, RTX 3060 12GB, TrackIR 5, Lots of SSD Space, etc etc

DCS World - All the cool modules

DCS Blackshark is going to get some serious new life with the next patch, hopefully. The improved AI from the ground vehicles will add so much more life, realism, and challenge to fighting in the KA-50. Can't wait.

Since we probably wont see a new module for another few years, the DCS BS update, along with DCS A10C, will tie me over.

The next BS patch, I hope you mean. The next A-10C patch sounds as if it will allow us to add human-flyable Ka-50 slots with the mission editor- but there will be no DCS: BS patch to utilize these slots for some indeterminate amount of time after the A-10C patch 1110 is released.

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

I know how to use my TGP don't worry. And if my TGP is on the ground or dont work anymore ? :D

If your TGP is on the ground, you don't have a capability to track a laser spot, just like in real life. TISL is no longer used on the A-10C, which is why it's not modelled in the sim.

As for if your TGP is damaged, use one of the other available weapon delivery methods.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

...or consider yourself mission-killed and head back. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

And if my TGP is on the ground or dont work anymore ? :D

1 - Identify enemy location with MK-1 eyeball left and then again with MK-1 eyeball right to make sure.

2 - Find a road and land.

3 - Jump out and cap their collective a$$ with your 9mm service pistol.

4 - Finish off stragglers with the blunt end of a rat-pack.

5 - Take-off and make it back for the debrief.

Job Done!

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

[...]

You could also drop the marlboros from your survival pack over the battlefield and loiter until the enemy slowly dies of lung cancer. :)

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

The next BS patch, I hope you mean. The next A-10C patch sounds as if it will allow us to add human-flyable Ka-50 slots with the mission editor- but there will be no DCS: BS patch to utilize these slots for some indeterminate amount of time after the A-10C patch 1110 is released.

I thought 1110 was to add Ka-50 compatibility to A-10C?

1 - Identify enemy location with MK-1 eyeball left and then again with MK-1 eyeball right to make sure.

Job Done!

A little too much BF3 Viper?:D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

:megalol:

What's BF3? :P

On the wrong side of the Pond over here - still waiting, akin to a Malawi with a headache......and you should know how nasty that can be ;)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

:megalol:

What's BF3? :P

On the wrong side of the Pond over here

Ah, forgot it wasn't there yet.

- still waiting, akin to a Malawi with a headache......and you should know how nasty that can be ;)

This too shall pass.:)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

On the wrong side of the Pond over here - still waiting, akin to a Malawi with a headache......and you should know how nasty that can be ;)

You're not trying hard enough. I've had it since Wednesday :D.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Fixed 2B11 Mortar simbology, than system was not a vehicle, that is a support infantry weapon:

- On NATO page 1-14

http://www.dtic.mil/doctrine/jel/service_pubs/101_5_1.pdf

and russian simbology need fixed:

http://army.armor.kiev.ua/hist/takznaki.shtml

Fixed weapon load to L-39ZO, data from wikipedia:

Significantly upgraded L-39ZO for armed training and light attack, employing sturdier landing gear, a higher payload (total 1,290 kg (2,844 lb)) and notably provision for a GSh-23L 23 millimeter twin barreled cannon attached in a conformal pod under the pilots' compartment, having a 150 round magazine within the airframe. Outer pylons wired to carry K-13 or R-60 air-to-air missiles

Chech company Aero Brochute PDF for weapons load, page 4: http://www.l39.com/sites/all/docs/files/leporeloL39.pdf

Missing loadout: Fuel Tank, FAB-500, R-3u and R-60 missile