Next patch wish list

Charlie_01

There's no reason for it to detect that. It doesn't mean it can't give you a warning based on other parameters, but there's no reason to detect a SARH launch from a fighter - especially a modern fighter.

So a modern SARH missile doesn't require the guiding radar to switch to a special guidance mode? I had also thought it switched to something like CW or at least, some kind of special STT mode. How modern are we talking about, exactly, where the missile does not require the radar switching to a special tracking mode?

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Add special 2 missile boley in russian fighter.

-Correct ship medium caliber cannons fire to attack air and missile targets with fuzed ammunitions.

-SAM vehicle animations with reload and recharge with assistance vehicle in turned off in the process. Equal in artillery vehicles.

-Add artillery and rocket submissions, smoke and iluminatory ammunitios with complement to assist air attacks.

- Implementate logic to make smoke and self protect smoke screens on tanks effective

- Add training amunitions on AI airplanes, helicopters and ships.

- Add Target Drones for Training proposses.

We're talking F-14/15/16/18/MiG-29/Su-27 era.

So a modern SARH missile doesn't require the guiding radar to switch to a special guidance mode? I had also thought it switched to something like CW or at least, some kind of special STT mode. How modern are we talking about, exactly, where the missile does not require the radar switching to a special tracking mode?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

The Ability to see the plane in ME while chossing payload or skin, like lockon before flamming cliffs 2 , i just don't understand why did they remove this option to see the plane and move it with the mouse, to check the painting of the plane to see the payload before starting mission, it was really cool ... Is there a reasonable reason why they deleted this feature ?

Is there a reasonable reason why they deleted this feature ?

The 3d game engine and UI are now seperate executables. It's the same reason the ME sat view is not present.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Is there a reasonable reason why they deleted this feature ?

With improvements to the Sim, it wasn't possible to have the ME and the sim 3d world loaded at the same time, due to the Memory address space limitations with 32bit OSs. Now that 64bit is becoming more common it may be possible to reintegrate them in the future.

Nate

. Now that 64bit is becoming more common it may be possible to reintegrate them in the future.

Nate

Let's hope it returns, I think it was one of the most missed things when FC2 and DCS Series came out

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

We're talking F-14/15/16/18/MiG-29/Su-27 era.

I suppose we should assume the same thing for SA-(10+) and Patriot, right?

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

I would. Though these might be LPI for sufficiently old RWRs, but I think we'd be going back to original F-15's and MiG-29's at that point.

One way or another, you'll still get a launch warning, it just ... might not be a launch.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I just noticed a bug where I had two F-15Es landing and once they had come onto the taxiway, one of the F-15s disappeared together with an 'uncontrolled' AH-64D standing on a ramp next to where the remaining F-15 parked. They're gone...weird. The airport was pretty full of vehicles and such, and there were only two slots next to the AH-64D left to park in for the F-15s, but they had plenty room.

PM for track if a tester wants to see, as I haven't released this mission in public yet.

Nice plane on that gun...

OS764 P930@4 MBUD3R M6GB G5870 SSDX25 CAntec1200 HTMHW

PM for track if a tester wants to see, as I haven't released this mission in public yet.

Can you replicate it in another mission?

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

With improvements to the Sim, it wasn't possible to have the ME and the sim 3d world loaded at the same time, due to the Memory address space limitations with 32bit OSs. Now that 64bit is becoming more common it may be possible to reintegrate them in the future.

Nate

Maybe a picture based skin preview? Like the A-10 pic from the Encyclopedia?

...and for the loadout a little pop up with basic info like AGM 65-H = optical/Tank vs. AGM 65-G = infrared/bunker? :D

Especially selecting Hydra rockets often ended in throwing illums at the bad guys :megalol: Was it MK-1 or MK-5? M257 or M151 or M156?

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

I'll probably be shot for asking this but.....is there any chance of a patch update??

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

I'll probably be shot for asking this but.....is there any chance of a patch update??

As much chance as Australia winning the Rugby World Cup, and yes I know England's been knocked out as well :(

This is worse than being shot.

Me and my big mouth, now I cant get the live cricket commentary on the net

Edited by BrumTx

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

As much chance as Australia winning the Rugby World Cup, and yes I know England's been knocked out as well :(

This is worse than being shot.

Me and my big mouth, now I cant get the live cricket commentary on the net

I think I'd prefer to watch my grass grow. :music_whistling:

.....how un-Australian!

I think I'd prefer to watch my grass grow. :music_whistling:

.....how un-Australian!

Is that your commentary on the rugby or cricket lol

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Is that your commentary on the rugby or cricket lol

Both. I'm and AFL, MotoGP fan.

Both. I'm and AFL, MotoGP fan.

Next you'll be telling me you dont like Fosters lol

Thanks for having a sense of humour :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?