Patch installation

Uninstall 1.1.2.0 -> install 1.1.2.1

Your settings and activations will be unaffected.

Nate

It took one of my activations. Probably because after uninstalling 1.1.2.0 I went through with RegEditX and deleted all Eagle Dynamics registry entries. Don't really care since I have 8 left.

• Like 1

It took one of my activations. Probably because after uninstalling 1.1.2.0 I went through with RegEditX and deleted all Eagle Dynamics registry entries. Don't really care since I have 8 left.

If you run out you can always contact them for more. Proof of purchase is logged. :thumbup:

I have to correct you there - you took one of your activations.

Nate

Edited by Nate--IRL--

It took one of my activations. Probably because after uninstalling 1.1.2.0 I went through with RegEditX and deleted all Eagle Dynamics registry entries.

Yes, that is why.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I am sorry. I have never used a Dcs product before. How do I find and install the patch?

Go here and download all five files into one folder. Uninstall your current installation (Use the uninstall under Start > DCS World). Run the DCS World exe and then run the P51 exe.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

If you run out you can always contact them for more.

Not exactly. From the A-10 FAQ:

Your DCS A-10C serial number is initially set to 8 activations and when they all are spent, 1 activation is added automatically once, after 31 days.

It would be a lot of extra work to create actual patches for a Beta product.

Technically we did not pay for this, we get access to it as a bonus for pre-ordering the released product.

So there's no patch so to speak? It's a complete new download?

Correct.

Open-Beta releases.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

oh my,

this shows the people that pre order or download betas just to play the game before release, the idea of pre release is so we can try and iron out the bugs/glitches and cockups before the final release if you dont want to improve the sim play then dont get it in the first place, All I see is posts of this dont work that dont work and comments like they expect the BETA to be perfect.

Sorry peeps when the devs change things you have to download either a patch or the whole thing again to then test that the mended bits havn't broken anything else.

this post is not aimed at true testers who quite often put a lot of time and effort into improving our experience of the final product.

Edited by G00dnight
amended language

AMD A8-5600K @ 4GHz, Radeon 7970 6Gig, 16 Gig Ram, Win 10 , 250 gig SSD, 40" Screen + 22 inch below, Track Ir, TMWH, Saitek combat pedals & a loose nut behind the stick :thumbup:

[...]

You may have a point there that people should not buy into the beta and expect a finished product, but please mind your language. Forum rule 1.2 is in effect.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

amended post sorry but they wind me up..

AMD A8-5600K @ 4GHz, Radeon 7970 6Gig, 16 Gig Ram, Win 10 , 250 gig SSD, 40" Screen + 22 inch below, Track Ir, TMWH, Saitek combat pedals & a loose nut behind the stick :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I may not have done it right...1. first I downloaded the DCS world update.

Then I downloaded the A-10 update.

When I installed, the P-51D was not in DCS world. So, I re-installed the P-51D latest beta version. Then when I tried the A-10 I noticed my controller profiles were not automatically ported over. I found them in their original directory from the A-10 standalone install and copied them over to the DCS world appropriate input folder. Now everything is working.

So...was the updated install supposed to automatically find the controller input files automatically for A-10 - if so it did not happen in my case. If not automatic - then there were no instructions provided to manually copy the files to the proper folder in DCS world.

Velocity MicroI7-4790 Windows 7 Home Premium 16Gigs RAM EVGA NVIDIA GTX 1070 500GB SSD TM Hotas Warthog