When it become available for download?

Make it right...I'll wait :)

Enough of this when...I have stated the obvious so many times fellow aviators...just like your real planes ...i don't fly no half done jetliner ...have too much living to do ;)

So far in my book ED is solid and I'm not easily impressed :)

Do i pook and pry for info...sure...have to BUT also know when and why i don't get the info I want...also if I were to know some stuff and were told not to tell ...wouldn't that be even worse hehe Little me with a big secret ...so all in all..make it good and tell me then.

Followed a story about a guy that were going to go for a trans atlantic flight in a F-16 and we (the forum readers ) were along for all that he came across. He had the helmet fitted and a long story short. Flight was cancelled a week before he were to go.

With that in mind I want facts not hear say or promises ;)

We will have our heads full when things come out and if i see one member not ready for flight/control after he's posted "when??" He'll be in for a earful ;)

Careful what you wish for...U might get it ;)

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has to come out tomorrow (1st July) because the announcement says "pre purchase in June 2012."

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

:music_whistling:ya never know...:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Hehe somebody has not read the whole story I see :)

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh no!!! It's now the first of July....and no CA! I must admit that I like the sound of deadlines (or in this case "release date" ) rushing past at a great rate of knots! Looking forward to its release soon!

But I do feel for Timmy....poor lad....

Science doesn't have all the answers...but at least it's asking the right questions!

I7 Ivy 2.8 Ghz | 20 GB | GTX - 580 | 24" Dell Monitor | Cougar MFD X2 | 4 Lilliput 8" touch screens | Saitek Cessna pedals | TM Warthog HOTAS | Helios

Oh no!!! It's now the first of July....and no CA! I must admit that I like the sound of deadlines (or in this case "release date" ) rushing past at a great rate of knots! Looking forward to its release soon!

:megalol::megalol:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

It's better to get a bug free game!!! Just wait, why people are so impatient!

System specs below

Case - Antec Three Hundred

PSU - Corsair AX750watt

Board - MSI Z170A GAMING PRO

CPU - Intel i5 6600K 3900MHz

Cooler - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Plus

Memory - Kingston HYPERX 16G DDR4 2400Mhz CL15

Graphics - MSI GEFORCE GTX 980 GAMING 4G

SSD - Samsung 950 PRO 256GB M.2 NVMe

Monitor - Philips 277E 27" 1920x1080 60Hz

OS - Windows 10 Home 64bit

Flight Controllers - Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG, Saitek COMBAT RUDDER PEDALS, TrackIR 4, Track Clip Pro

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No it aint , its still the 30th of June ..... and as ED are European based I reckon your ahead of yourself mate :music_whistling:

No it aint , its still the 30th of June ..... and as ED are European based I reckon your ahead of yourself mate :music_whistling:

You do know that it is not coming out today, right? ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

If it isnt , why did they (ED) mention that it would ?

Because ED - as many software development companies - sets some deadlines for releases and - as few software development companies - ED is also committed to certain quality standards of their own.

As Wags wrote a few days ago, there are still some important bugs to resolve so they won't release before these get fixed. This is the way I, as a client, prefer.

Your mileage may vary, but I for sure do not want a software released on time that crashes on known bugs every time I try to use it!

So far ED are experiencing issues with testing as far as I am aware. Essentially, it will be released when its ready. I expect mid-July or so

Achieving World Peace - One 2000lb JDAM at a time.

Intel i7 9700K, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz , ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 TI OC, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S.

~

Proud Member of the 62nd Fighting Falcons

~

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Tomorrow never comes :doh:

What part of this did you not understand?

While still possible, I would doubt it at this point. There are still some significant bugs to resolve that are taking far longer to fix than we expected when the press release was made. As always, release dates are always a best estimate, and sometimes factors like testing do not cooperate.

Thanks

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Take a wee while and think about what you just asked. Chances are, given a minute or so, you should come up with a satisfactory answer.

No?

Think again.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

ED take your time I'm more interested and looking forward to the updates for DCS World, the new engine management for the P-51D, increasing the compatibility of the A-10C in DSC World, and the new features in the ME. Maybe, it will all come together soon

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Hey Badger.. would you like your head back?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

No need to be negative. Not like anybody paid any money for this yet.

I am one of many that has prepaid for VRS Tacpack a good year ago now and that is still in closed beta - and most folks have really no problem with that. So this is nothing. Be nice to have it out by Christmas, but I got enough to fly for now.

[sIGPIC]sigpic65507_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

If ED does not announce a deadline, than people get disappointed.

If ED announce the deadline, but find unpredictable issue that delay the release, then people get disappointed also.

If ED release a software that contains in cubic letters the world "BETA", people get disapponted by bugs...

Ok, I have a solution: announce for the next short-coming product a release date for April 2020, even if you think to release in 6 month or so. You surely will archive that! ... ... Oh, no, people will be disappointed by a too much longer release date.

Patience is the only way... (more for ED programmers than for customer)

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

Disappointed, but not surprised seeing how the Nevada map hasn't come out (vaporware)

I'm with you !!

If CA and Nevada will not be released the next 10houers I claim a refund on my wasted time and will move to a another platform like Fighter-ops !!!!

Serious!

And when looking on some of the postings in this thread I bet many will follow me.

As I can clearly read that everything is on track and the release date will be still June as promised!!!:

While still possible, I would doubt it at this point. There are still some significant bugs to resolve that are taking far longer to fix than we expected when the press release was made. As always, release dates are always a best estimate, and sometimes factors like testing do not cooperate.

Thanks

:P:D - sorry - just trying to kill time until the pasta is ready! -do you know how painful waiting can be when you are hungry ?!

I also bet that the people that demand a in time release - are the first that post how awful the beta is, and that ED/TFC should first polish it because it is unplayable!

And they will ask themselves why the hell ED is wasting their time with something like this....

BTW: Pasta is ready now! :D

Edited by PeterP

I'm with you !!

If CA and Nevada will not be released the next 10houers I claim a refund on my wasted time and will move to a another platform like Fighter-ops !!!!

Serious!

And when looking on some of the postings in this thread I bet many will follow me.

As I can clearly read that everything is on track and the release date will be still June as promised!!!:

:P:D - sorry - just trying to kill time until the pasta is ready!

Peter I know you are having a laugh - but I did actually see a thread started yesterday (Now deleted) that basically said the same thing in a much more forceful and irate manner, but the guy was totally serious.

I have to admit it gave me a chuckle.

Nate

Edited by Nate--IRL--