When it become available for download?

Use these links:

This are the vehicles that are up to now available inside of DCS : http://www.lockonfiles.com/index.php/files/file/1400-extended-encyclopedia-for-dcs/

You will need a DCS copy to use it. (a un-activated copy will also do the job)

And here are lots of pictures: http://www.google.de/search?q=www.google+com&hl=de&client=firefox-a&hs=XDo&rls=org.mozilla:de:official&prmd=imvnsz&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=b5TvT6SRAsvn-gbw1aWvAw&ved=0CEcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1264&bih=876

You just must put your search-phrase for a specific vehicle in the top search-bar.

:smilewink: Thanks.. was curious if any military folk have any as well... ya know, up close and personal like :huh::thumbup: Seem to have a lot of people here working around that kind of stuff!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:smilewink: Thanks.. was curious if any military folk have any as well... ya know, up close and personal like :huh::thumbup: Seem to have a lot of people here working around that kind of stuff!

You may want to ask/search for them in this forum-section - as this goes way beyond the topic of this thread:

ED Forums » English » Reality » Military and Aviation » Photos/Videos

Edited by PeterP

You may want to ask/search for them in this forum-section - as this goes way beyond the topic of this thread:

ED Forums » English » Reality » Military and Aviation » Photos/Videos

Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

Naa, just ahead of you!

No it aint , its still the 30th of June ..... and as ED are European based I reckon your ahead of yourself mate :music_whistling:

Which means....you must be living in the past! :D

(just joking!)

One more day less to wait! Rock on CA!

Science doesn't have all the answers...but at least it's asking the right questions!

I7 Ivy 2.8 Ghz | 20 GB | GTX - 580 | 24" Dell Monitor | Cougar MFD X2 | 4 Lilliput 8" touch screens | Saitek Cessna pedals | TM Warthog HOTAS | Helios

If the CA prepurchase is not available by this Tuesday, I will post some new screen shots then. I am currently overseas with no access to my desktop.

That'd be a nice deal: For every day an announced product is delayed you promise to post at least one new screenshot. How about that? ;)

Edited by simtex

That'd be a nice deal: For every day an announced product is delayed you promise to post at least one new screenshot. How about that? ;)

Don't say that! He was probably going to post a dozen new screen shots on Tuesday, and now he'll only post one per day for the next two weeks!

Officially July everywhere. Where is my CA?!?! All I want to do is throw you wads of cash!!! WHY WON'T YOU LET ME! :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Intel DZ77GA70K Extreme Board | Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 4.6GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW Edition | Corsair Hydro Series H60

Corsair Enthusiast Series 750W | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600 | Corsair Obsidian Series 550D | Triple Acer 27" 2ms 5760x1080

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Cyborg M.M.O.7 | Razor BlackWidow Ultimate | TrackIR 4

Officially July everywhere. Where is my CA?!?! All I want to do is throw you wads of cash!!! WHY WON'T YOU LET ME! :P

By wads you mean maybe a third of a top note that usually binds a wad of cash together :) Bet your girlfriend only fell for the line 'I've got a wad of cash to blow on you' only once. I bet her dissapointment kicked in right around the time you hit mcdonalds :)

I am actually more interested in a patch/update for Beta World and Beta P-51 than the release of Beta CA.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Haha PeterP

Actually, i was joking, yes.

But inner thoughts was intended to all people raging about that, not toward ED nor TFL.

You know, i'm well used to the expression " Soon™ ", made familiar by CCP.

I learnt patience (Level5) with those guys.

So now, guys, enjoy your summer, or winter, depending your planetside.

:D

TASK / ROLES acronyms guide

Black Shark A.I. datalink guide illustrated (v1.2.4 Available on Wiki)

DCS World Codex 1.1 : full units list (Speed/Weapons/Armor thickness/Threat zone/Weapon damage...) (Oct 2013)

BlackShark 2 1.2.x Bug and glitches thread (v1.2.7)

It's 7:00 AM and the 3rd of July. Do you know where your CA download button is at? :music_whistling::music_whistling: ;)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

It's 7:00 AM and the 3rd of July. Do you know where your CA download button is at? :music_whistling::music_whistling: ;)

Dunno why you're not seeing a button - we've all had it here since late yesterday afternoon. Maybe you need to reinstall your browser/OS ? :)

Martin...

Dunno why you're not seeing a button - we've all had it here since late yesterday afternoon. Maybe you need to reinstall your browser/OS ? :)

Martin...

Ohhh I see it now!! It's just "greyed out" and inactive ;)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

This Tuesday comes to the end and nothing. .. as always!

I still have more than seven hours left of my tuesday, so it's a kind of relative measure. We can't but assume that it's still tuesday as long as there's tuesday somewhere in the world, if considering Wags update as some sort of deadline...

Help Beczl with his DCS MiG-21Bis project

by Pre-Ordering DCS MiG-21Bis module NOW!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO PRE-ORDER PAGE AT INDIEGOGO

Yeah still got 13 good hours here until end of tuesday.

Unless were messing with the time space continuum and I wasn't made aware. Then again, the future me would say that to throw the current me off....this is getting confusing now.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester