A10C new worn HD cockpit

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it! Ricardo. That's really a masterpiece. :beer:

And I'm jealous that why they (A-10C pilots) have better cockpit than us (Ka-50 pilots). :D

That's unacceptable! :lol:

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

RICARDO, very god job.

I have a favor to ask you if you can add the download link to the first posting of this topic?

hello guys,

first of all thanks a lot for your comments about this mod.

I would like to thank first luckybob9 that always sended me templates from the other side of the planet as soon as i had problems to find textures.

I saved a lot of time with his quick reactions. :thumbup:

and Paulrkii for his expert eyes on this pit.

About links, i decided to put that mod only on LOF to support the great job that Tom Weiss is doing for the communauty for years.

You don't have to pay to be registred on LOF but if you make donations, of course it will help this great website.

So please dont create mirror download for this mod on other places.

Thank you? :smilewink:

You did an amazing job RICARDO :thumbup:

Thanks for your time!

Windows 10 | i7-8700K@5GHz | 2080 Ti | Intel Z370 Chipset | 32GB RAM@1866 MHz | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB| Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS w. FSSB R3 Mod | Saitek Switch Panel + Radio Panel + Multi Panel + FIP + Flightpanels Software | MFG_Crosswind | TrackIR5 | TM Cougar MFD Pack | Obutto R3volution | 1 x LG38 | GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Thank you, Ricardo.New textures are flawless.Nice work.

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

Ricardo, that is truly a masterpiece!!!

worthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gif

Thank you very much for your time. Your work is aprecciated! biggrin.gif

Everything works great and there are absloutely no problems. ( besides the typos, but i haven´t even realized until paul said so ... )

Great, great, great !

thumbup.gif

Absolutly amazing work.. this is payquality! I couldn't stop flying last night totaly amazed by this mod, got to bed to late, realy tired at work today, and if I know myself I'm doing the same tonight.

Thank you so much for your generousity and that you share this with the rest of us.

ASUS P7P55D - i5@3.8 - 8GB RAM - ATI6950 2GB - Logitech G940 - TIR 5

Thank you so much for your work... You are such an artist man..¡¡¡:thumbup:

Your cockpit adds to the sim much more immersion and that is the best thing that anybody can give us.

Your cockpit helps me to belive that i´m 20.000 feets above the ground.

Thanks

Hey Ricardo, I am not sure if this is either already in the works or if you have already mentioned it in another thread but do you have any plans to work on a UH-1H cockpit in this style (worn and more dirty)?

Anyway, I have been waiting for this to come out and it is just as good as I imagined it would be, this really helps bring the A-10C cockpit on to the same level that my Ka-50 cockpit is at (I use your blue skin for it).

Keep up the good work!

Yes, the Huey would become completely awesome with a well aged cockpit.

These would an outstanding option to have built into the sim, if ED were so inclined.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Thanks for your unique work Ricardo.

System specs below

Case - Antec Three Hundred

PSU - Corsair AX750watt

Board - MSI Z170A GAMING PRO

CPU - Intel i5 6600K 3900MHz

Cooler - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Plus

Memory - Kingston HYPERX 16G DDR4 2400Mhz CL15

Graphics - MSI GEFORCE GTX 980 GAMING 4G

SSD - Samsung 950 PRO 256GB M.2 NVMe

Monitor - Philips 277E 27" 1920x1080 60Hz

OS - Windows 10 Home 64bit

Flight Controllers - Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG, Saitek COMBAT RUDDER PEDALS, TrackIR 4, Track Clip Pro

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A good chalenge... The next F18 cockpit for ED :music_whistling:

I am open.

Lets hope ED allows you to work on the F18C cockpit before they release it. That way we will have a heavily weathered version when the module comes out :)

g8PjVMw.png