A10C new worn HD cockpit

Thank you Ricardo for sharing your art work :thumbup:

Worn pit downloaded and everything runs like a charm. No fps drop as far as I noticed. Bravo !!

Asus P8Z68 Deluxe, Intel Core i7-2600K (3.4 GHz), Corsair Vengeance 2x4096 Mo DDR3 1866 MHz, SSD 120 Go Vertex 2, EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW ACX 2.0 4Go (04G-P4-2978-KR), TM HOTAS Warthog #03797 (MB replaced), Saitek Combat Pro Rudder, TrackIR 5, TM Cougar MFDs with Lilliput 8" UM 80

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing work!

Lets hope ED allows you to work on the F18C cockpit before they release it. That way we will have a heavily weathered version when the module comes out :)

Oh yeah that would be sweet. As "weathering maniac" myself, I would like to see heavily used cockpit in Hornet. :thumbup: The more scratches, the better.

Hi,

I tested this mod yesterday evening on "River raider" & "Sittings ducks". I didn't notice fps drop but most of all, I realized that my fps was even improved ! A squadron mate of mine noticed that also. That's really amazing ! How is this possible ?

Asus P8Z68 Deluxe, Intel Core i7-2600K (3.4 GHz), Corsair Vengeance 2x4096 Mo DDR3 1866 MHz, SSD 120 Go Vertex 2, EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW ACX 2.0 4Go (04G-P4-2978-KR), TM HOTAS Warthog #03797 (MB replaced), Saitek Combat Pro Rudder, TrackIR 5, TM Cougar MFDs with Lilliput 8" UM 80

Hi,

I tested this mod yesterday evening on "River raider" & "Sittings ducks". I didn't notice fps drop but most of all, I realized that my fps was even improved ! A squadron mate of mine noticed that also. That's really amazing ! How is this possible ?

the original pit lack some mip mapping optimisations on some textures. especially on gauges. that made them look jaggied when viewed from zoom out an that made the videocard process baddly a bigger texture than necesary. I didn't checked too much this mod but when I started the A10 I didn't noticed the jaggies so I think this one is good. with this the fps might increase in some cases.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

the original pit lack some mip mapping optimisations on some textures. especially on gauges. that made them look jaggied when viewed from zoom out an that made the videocard process baddly a bigger texture than necesary. I didn't checked too much this mod but when I started the A10 I didn't noticed the jaggies so I think this one is good. with this the fps might increase in some cases.

Good point i'd thought about the same thing also, I wonder if the Su-27 pit has this problem and might be a slight cause for the FPS issues in that plane (although I think the main cause is it's canopy with all its gazillion repetitive overdone scratches)

Can someone upload the zip of the cockpit somewhere else and pvt the link to me please? That lockon things requires the registration and it doesn't works for me. Thank you.

Ricardo asked to keep it exclusive to LockOn files.

About links, i decided to put that mod only on LOF to support the great job that Tom Weiss is doing for the communauty for years.

You don't have to pay to be registred on LOF but if you make donations, of course it will help this great website.

So please dont create mirror download for this mod on other places.

Thank you? :smilewink:

Actually it is pretty awesome resource, thanks to Tom Weiss and many contributors!

Just register there and download the file.

As I've said on C6 french forum, we all thanks a lot Ricardo for this awesome work !!!!! You're a PS master ;)

I've a small question for our community,

Does some of you encounter some little FPS loss with the "War Horse Skin" and your "TGP ON" ?

Many thanks ;)

Cheers from France

It's like I bought A-10C all over again. Looking around in the cockpit with my chin hitting the deck.

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

As I've said on C6 french forum, we all thanks a lot Ricardo for this awesome work !!!!! You're a PS master ;)

I've a small question for our community,

Does some of you encounter some little FPS loss with the "War Horse Skin" and your "TGP ON" ?

Many thanks ;)

Cheers from France

I have absolutely no loss. Everying is working fine. thumbup.gif

Thanks for all the hard work Ricardo! It looks amazing! The most HD cockpit of any fighter simulation I have ever seen!

Asus ROG Maximus X Apex//Core I7 8700K @ 5.3Ghz //32GB DDR4 RAM//Asus 3090 RTX//4K monitor w/ TrackIR 5

hello guys,

I know that some of you are pushing on details, it's the time to have your feed back.

I am doing today a correction work on types.

I notice the "defrog":lol: mistake and "GRN" one.

any other problems?

Hey Ricardo, I'm not sure if this is the model itself or something off with the specular map?

But I'm seeing a line through the dial with certain lighting.

ksIZTiz.jpg

Intel i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz w/ H70 liquid cooler, ASRock PRO3-M Z68 Mobo, 32G 1600Mhz Mushkin RAM, EVGA GTX970 4GB , OCZ Agility 3 128g SSD, SanDisk 240g SSD, Win7 64-bit

--Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/livingfood --

I can comfirm that, it Is the shape of that button.

Ok, I just figured I'd throw it out there ;) Maybe the model itself doesn't have the soft selection set correctly. Anyway, cockpit looks great Ricardo!

Intel i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz w/ H70 liquid cooler, ASRock PRO3-M Z68 Mobo, 32G 1600Mhz Mushkin RAM, EVGA GTX970 4GB , OCZ Agility 3 128g SSD, SanDisk 240g SSD, Win7 64-bit

--Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/livingfood --

Ricardo Thank you for your work. Your new old pit changed the way I play the game for better

INTEL CORE I7 6700K

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO

ASUS ROG GTX1080Ti Strix OC

16GB @ 4100 MHz |CORSAIR

Intel 730 SSD 240GB

Corsair 850 W Modular PSU

Corsair Obsidian 650d

Logitech X-56 HOTAS ,Saitek X-65F HOTAS, Pro Ruder Pedals, Pro Flight Instrument Panel

NP TrackIr 5 Pro

Windows 10 PRO