Update 1 for DCS 1.2.3

msalama

missiles feel better..

ROFL! Not exactly detailed, specific feedback, but all the same I'm excited to check it out myself.

"Snipe"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OS => Win7 64-bit Ultimate | MOBO => ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe | RAM => 8GB | VIDEO CARD => XFX ATI 4850 | CONTROLLER => Saitek X52 | DISPLAY => ASUS 25.5" 1600x1280 | HDD => 150GB WD Raptor (10K RPM)

I'm happy to see that they are continuing to refine the on-line stability and not just move on after 1.2.3 release.:thumbup:

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down

RGR

Was this in a mission with restricted payloads? that could be the cause, check in single player.

Actually it was. But the restriction was on guided missiles, and they (guided missiles) are still listed in rearm menu.

And it does not happen in SP.

Read this: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1698509#post1698509

If you have a problem or bug, please list is in the problems and bugs forum so it can be tracked and addressed. Posting them here does not really help.

Will do, thank you.

Edited by Kameni

Actually back from multiplayer P-51 server.

All players confirm that there is a bug with black smoke on the ground ( from crashes planes) which casue HUGE FPS drop - from 60 fps till 5-10 fps ( depends how many are black smoke suorces).

When you look anywhere but black smoke area - 60 fps when you look area with black smoke - imidietly fps drop till 10-5 ( depend how many black smoke places is).

Positive side of update is that now shoting from P-51 dont casuse such big fps impact.

But black smoke bug casue game is unplayable now :(

Plz fix it soon.

Actually back from multiplayer P-51 server.

All players confirm that there is a bug with black smoke on the ground ( from crashes planes) which casue HUGE FPS drop - from 60 fps till 5-10 fps ( depends how many are black smoke suorces).

When you look anywhere but black smoke area - 60 fps when you look area with black smoke - imidietly fps drop till 10-5 ( depend how many black smoke places is).

Positive side of update is that now shoting from P-51 dont casuse such big fps impact.

But black smoke bug casue game is unplayable now :(

Plz fix it soon.

^^

i was the host on the server, and while the last few days there was never any problem, today unfortunately it really became unplayble due to the smoke columns...normally 50fps, looking into the direction of the smoke and it drops down to 5fps....everybody had the same problem...in the 2-3hours i hosted, there were about ~15 different people online, and every single one of them had the same problem...

i should mention, that it was a p51 only server.

^^

i was the host on the server, and while the last few days there was never any problem, today unfortunately it really became unplayble due to the smoke columns...normally 50fps, looking into the direction of the smoke and it drops down to 5fps....everybody had the same problem...in the 2-3hours i hosted, there were about ~15 different people online, and every single one of them had the same problem...

i should mention, that it was a p51 only server.

Seems like an issue with Smoke Period,

White Smoke for Contrails

GRey/White for Cannons/Rockets etc.

I can tell you now, when I Fly to 20K, and repeatedly Tap the Dump Fuel switch, the dotted pattern of "Spray" I leave behind has an outrageously long emitter and particle life time.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Seems like an issue with Smoke Period,

White Smoke for Contrails

GRey/White for Cannons/Rockets etc.

I can tell you now, when I Fly to 20K, and repeatedly Tap the Dump Fuel switch, the dotted pattern of "Spray" I leave behind has an outrageously long emitter and particle life time.

it seemed as if only the smoke columns from crashed planes seemed to cause problems.

Actually it was. But the restriction was on guided missiles, and they (guided missiles) are still listed in rearm menu.

And it does not happen in SP.

Read this: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1698509#post1698509

Will do, thank you.

Did you open and save the mission before hosting ?

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

I have reported the crashed aircraft smoke FPS issue to ED.

excellent...though i have to admit, that im not certain whether this is only a multiplayer issue, or only related to the p51(more unlikely but who knows)....all i can say is, that everybody was affected by these fps drops, which where really huge...as already mentioned, made the game unplayble.

What is that "Chezh download version" (P51D & A10C)?

Some new language even google-translator does not know?

Mistyped "Czech" :D

I informed Groove already to take care of it some way...

Edited by Suchacz

everybody was affected by these fps drops

I can confirm this happening in SP too. FPS ok otherwise, but said smoke causes a stutterfest now.

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Oh!...can i land my F15 hardcore again?

I tried this one last night. Looks like the wheels sinking into the concrete is still happening. I still have to land more nose-up than normal with as soft a landing as I can make.

Steve (Slick)

ThrustMaster T.Flight Hotas X | TrackIR5 Pro | EVGA GTX 1070 | Win10 64-bit Professional | Dell Precision 7920 Workstation | 1 TB SSD | 128 GB Memory | Dual Intel Xeon Platinum 2.0 GHz 16 Core Processors (64 Total w/HT ON) | 24" Dell Monitor

Does the TWS 2 for the MiG-29S work now?

With the patch 1.2.3 it didn´t work. The R-77 followed only the target in the little diamond, not the target in the cross.

not impemented yet in 1.2.3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

I tried this one last night. Looks like the wheels sinking into the concrete is still happening. I still have to land more nose-up than normal with as soft a landing as I can make.

Yeah i noticed. Seems this update was a hotfix for the worst ctd's and crashes. Perhaps more luck next time.

my shortcuts on my desktop says the original file location was moved after updating. after going into program files and finding the DCS.exe and multiplayer.exe......they do nothing. my computer asks me if i want to delete the icons. only thing that opens DCS is the launcher.exe

that supposed to happen?