The UH-1H Huey Livery thread

diveplane

we really need civillian huey interior

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

EDIT: 5. How does the FAC wear its flightsuit (i.e. what patches where)? Do they use high color or subdued patches?

Seems they wear high color patches, flag on the left, squadron badge on the right.

SDC11578_zps758100e2.jpg

Here's the one for Huey pilots.

Parche_FAC_GRUCO-111_zpse057d840.jpg

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Hello guys ;)

Great skins again, congratulation :thumbup:

I have one little question for Upuaut concerning the watchtower + Jeep + camouflage net that we can watch on your screenshot, is it one Mod that you have created ?

If it's the case do you think if one day this Mod will available ?

A great thanks in advance for all, best regards. Skull

13202064234_34d8a1e447_o.jpg

Thanks a lot HomeFries!

Just two things. The port gunner (the white guy) still wears US Cavalry patches. Is possible to get Colombian patches?

And the second one. On the 4505, you wrote "FUERZA AEREA COLOMBIAN" and the correct words are "FUERZA AEREA COLOMBIANA" you missed the last A

I added rep to you. Hope you can fix this two things. Thanks a lot for creating the skins!!

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Hello guys ;)

Great skins again, congratulation :thumbup:

I have one little question for Upuaut concerning the watchtower + Jeep + camouflage net that we can watch on your screenshot, is it one Mod that you have created ?

If it's the case do you think if one day this Mod will available ?

A great thanks in advance for all, best regards. Skull

13202064234_34d8a1e447_o.jpg

Hi,

I am working on different camos for tents and if I am finish with it I will make it all available for download.

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

Thanks a lot HomeFries!

Just two things. The port gunner (the white guy) still wears US Cavalry patches. Is possible to get Colombian patches?

And the second one. On the 4505, you wrote "FUERZA AEREA COLOMBIAN" and the correct words are "FUERZA AEREA COLOMBIANA" you missed the last A

I added rep to you. Hope you can fix this two things. Thanks a lot for creating the skins!!

Thanks, Stratos. I'll make the text fix and update ASAP. Can't do anything about the Cav gunner though; that's a BST issue (though I have reported the bug).

Hi,

I am working on different camos for tents and if I am finish with it I will make it all available for download.

Hello dear Upuaut,

WOW super news, other great Mod in approach...

Bye and thanks again, Skull.

Be nice If you could do an airfield equipment mod . Portable fire trolly , tow bars , tow tractors , houchin power jenny , randomly placed utility vehicles .

The airfields do look boring especially when your in a revetment , and they need work too .

Be nice If you could do an airfield equipment mod . Portable fire trolly , tow bars , tow tractors , houchin power jenny , randomly placed utility vehicles .

Yes it's a good idea, our taxiways and parkings are too empty but with these Mod it's more realist.

Great, Skull.

Thanks a lot HomeFries!

Stratos;

Inorder to fix the port gunner problem (until BST or ED does it) create a folder named 'uh-1' in your (DCS World\Bazar\Textures) folder. and place your patch file there.

Note* It will have to be named 'pilot_UH1_patch_1_cavalery.tga.dds'

How DCS handles ZIP texture files is if a folder by the same name as the zip file is in the folder DCS will use any texture files from the folder instead of the ones in the zip file. This way if there is an update, while it may change the zip texture file, it won't alter the ones in the folder you created.

Edited by A229th Reaper

What system?...Not quite sure, I think its a 64bit system cause the keyboard says 'Commodore64'.

Guys ....please.... stop making all those incredibly awesome looking skins. I don't know which one to choose anymore ;)

Edited by Razorback[NL]

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)  | AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4,5Ghz | 128Gb DDR4 3200Mhz | beQuiet! Dark Power 12 1200W | 2 x 2Tb M.2 Samsung SSD | 2 x 4 Tb M.2 Samsung SSD |  Aorus RTX3090 Xtreme 24Gb | Windows 10 Pro x64 | HOTAS Cougar (heavily modified) | MFG Crosswind pedals | CH Throttle Quadrant | TrackIR5 | Oculus Quest 2 | VoiceAttack

Aviate Navigate Communicate

Finally got to doing the Sports Helicopter Huey @ V&A Cape Town. The colour looks more brown in the screenshot but I've corrected it back to a slight greenish tint. The color correcting is a never ending meat grinder. :fear: Can't wait for EDGE HDR so we can leave all these 4 HDR settings and SweetFX behind.

KhpxPQo.jpg

eBzkeAs.jpg

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/602777/ (Awaiting Check)

Edit: Also shameless self-plug for my RNZAF skin, for those who haven't seen it. Been up for some time now.

1.jpg?1389799038663768

RNZAF 03 Huey

Edited by SyntaxError

RimOnBlue.png

F/A-18C - A-10C - FC3 - L-39C/ZA - Ka-50 - UH-1H - Mi-8MTV2 - F-86F - Spitfire - P-51D - P-47D - BF-109K - CA

Finally got to doing the Sports Helicopter Huey @ V&A Cape Town

One little video really hot:

Bye, Skull.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes it's a good idea, our taxiways and parkings are too empty but with these Mod it's more realist.

Great, Skull.

Amen. Having the appearance of activity would go such a long way for immersion, instead of just taxiing along runways in a world only occupied by yourself, targets, and the ATC.

Hello C9SMO,

I really love your color stripes please can you give me the name of the software that you use for created your stripes ?

A great thanks in advance for your assistance, Skull.