UH1 Skins WIP

upuaut

Great work! cant wait :).

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

looking great!

can you add this to your list?

TCB-48.jpg

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

pls can you add if you have time and this

helic.jpg.985b13ba29cf3ff39583cb367b7cedf0.jpg

UH-1H617CLOFTING_MG_9014.thumb.jpg.d06463a049ff51419a3ec201422e1af0.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 @ 2.33GHz-4,00 GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 333MHz-ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series -saitek Χ45-Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

"MINOAS11"

WOW !!!!

Congratulation for your skins, I really love your creations.

This repaint is awesome:

10.jpg

Please can you tell us when your repaints will be available ?

A great thanks in advance and once again llcongratulation for your talent... Skull

Another one.

18.jpg

and the links:

Turkish Navy

Army Red

Army STD

US Red Cross

US SOS

US Rescue

Air Zermatt

MFO

Heer Camo

Heer

Heer SAR

Luftwaffe

Unzip the files to "DCS World\Bazar\Liveries\uh-1h\*"

For example: D:\games\DCS World\Bazar\Liveries\uh-1h\Army Red

have fun

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

thank you mate , very much

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Wondering, can you add one with Us Army standard color like in this pic:

But with the words US ARMY in the tail book, like the UH-60

Yup, you can do that very easily without even touching any texture file.

Go to DCS World\Bazar\liveries\UH1H

Copy\paste the "Army Standard" folder and rename it.

Open the description inside that folder and change the first line

livery = {
   {"uh1_main_dam", 0, "uh1_us_army.bmp", true};
(...)

into this :

livery = {
   {"uh1_main_dam", 0, "uh1.bmp", true};
(...)

And voila :)

dcs2013-05-0804-36-53-767low_zps1fe7b7d2.jpg

I also made a MEDEVAC skin but don't know if I'm allowed to share it.

dcs2013-05-0713-38-29-752low_zps5c52baac.jpg

Edited by Eight Ball

@Eight Ball

If the Skin is your work, or you get the permission from the author of the Skin, than it should no problem to share it.

I think that's the reason why the uh1-template is released by ED - to produce lot of Skins.

btw. nice Skin, do you use any filter for the screenshot, it looks a little bit blurry?

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

Thanks guys :)

Well that's the problem. All I did was adding four red cross on the uh1.bmp texture and then "mix" it with the proper tail texture like I explained in my previous post.

I can hardly say it's my work but in the same time I don't plan to make any profit out of it so...

do you use any filter for the screenshot, it looks a little bit blurry?

Nope, 100% unedited pics. Most settings on high and Cold HDR. Personally I'd love to see those : http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJansIu07w9Cw3p5GLt3vXOyXHIn1vem9r_nGBHdOT--qf5C4tlQ

Personally I'd love to see those :

UH-1N_USAF_69-6649_512RQS_JMelampy.jpg&ei=pOuQUdDDC6rQ0QWC_4FY&sa=X&oi=unauthorizedredirect&ct=targetlink&ust=1368453804190754&usg=AFQjCNGx1VTq9htRcL4PxLQRqiqsdf0t2Q

I know it's a "N" but...like it

And I fell in love of this one when I was a kid

(I know...it's also a "N")

6861370940_d8d2afd446_z.jpg

Never understood the meaning of those writing on the bird's belly.

Well I understand "Rescue" but what "chute" and "abandon" mean ?

UH-1N-Huey-helicopter-141.jpg

Edited by Eight Ball

GREAT!!!!! GREAT !!!!!!! THANKS for your amazing hellenic skin!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 @ 2.33GHz-4,00 GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 333MHz-ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series -saitek Χ45-Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

"MINOAS11"

Well I understand "Rescue" but what "chute" and "abandon" mean ?

Don't know either, my best guess would be it's to remind downed pilots do get rid of their parachute so they don't get blown away by the downwash ?

Nice skins btw, I really love the one with the white-outlined red crosses in the first post !

Don't know either, my best guess would be it's to remind downed pilots do get rid of their parachute so they don't get blown away by the downwash ?

Nice skins btw, I really love the one with the white-outlined red crosses in the first post !

Totally correct. Back when I was in highschool (89-93) I attended both Space Camp and Aviation Challenge (http://www.spacecamp.com/ac/camp/acpc). Aviation Challenge was basically flyings sims on steriods. You got to fly the best simulator the military would allow you to and learn some cool survival skills. And this was in the early 90's...so remember what sim you were flying then.

So imagine a 40 foot tower next to a man-made lake. There is a zip line going down from the top into the lake. They put your in a parachute harness and slide you down. This is to simulate a parachute landing in water.

hpACThumb.jpg

Next the put you under the parachute and have you find your way out. This simulates if the parachute landed on top of you during a water landing.

But here's the best one. They hook your harness to a jet ski craft and drive you around. This simulates wind still in the parachute carrying you along. You have to unhook from the parachute as soon as you land (especially in water where winds are pretty high) or else you will get dragged about. It's not as easy as you think unhooking yourself while being dragged in the water. In fact, I lost my first pair of glasses in that man-made lake,

I would only imagine the issue would actually be about 100X worst if the downwash of the helicopter got into the parachute and started flying you in a direction.

Edited by roiegat

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

Hello dear friends,

In first I would like to thanks your artist Upuaut for his incredible repaints, a real masterpiece !!!!

I have a little question for Eight Ball, please can you published your MEDEVAC because this repaint is very awesome !!!!

dcs2013-05-0713-38-29-752low_zps5c52baac.jpg~original

Once again a great thanks in advance for your talent and your sharing...

Best regards. Skull