BLACK SHARK COCKPIT

simulatoregp

thank you very much to all

Very impressive.

Is that a real ejection seat?

May we know how long it took?

And your blog, Your a Fight instructor at a KA-50 training school with a KA-50 helicopter ? in Itally? WoW!

Mark.

1) I started work December 15, 2013

I'm glad you like the work done so far ,thank you very much Mr Mark

Edited by simulatoregp

Hello Simulatoregp!

Wow, your pit looks a lot better than mine! I am jealous! :D

hello my good friend, you do not, you have been my guru, the one who inspired my work. You with Electronic did a great job, I have not yet. Many greetings from Italy. Unfortunately, we can only communicate with google traslator and this is not good. All my respect and esteem for the great work you did to. With time, let's see if my pit also works well as your own.

Adrian Kamov:megalol::pilotfly:

Edited by simulatoregp

Great work men!!! Amazing, i´m following your work in facebook.

Keep the good work

I no longer use facebook, it makes me lose a little time and effort :megalol::megalol::megalol:

Amazing and beautiful. Well Done!

Excellent work and thanks for sharing. We have a truly international hobby.

Really excellent work!!!

thanks a lot guys, I did not do anything special, others before me have done better. important and the passion and share it with other qesto work. Each one of us can be good or be something special

If I ever visit Italy 'which Ive always wanted but will probably never' I want to visit you lol!

molto buona, molto buona!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

If I ever visit Italy 'which Ive always wanted but will probably never' I want to visit you lol!

molto buona, molto buona!

hi sir, if you are in Italy, definitely drink a good red wine, the simulator does not know how it works, for now just a lot of work :megalol:

best regards .

Adrian

Very damn nice work man!!!:thumbup:

ASROCK X79 Extreme11 (WC), i7-4930K (WC), 32GB G.Skill TridentX, Vertex 3 120GB, GTX 980ti, 3x 39,5" Philips 4K, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog with PeterP´s FFB2 Mod, 2xSaitek Throttle, 2x Thrustmaster Cougar MFD Bezel, Simped Vario Pedals modded with toe brakes, Opencockpit Cards, 4x Soundcard, 2x Buttkicker Gamer 2, 4x GTX 950 with tons of touchscreens...