Ranger79 Base Objects Pack (Hesco's + others)

Can you confirm the .rar date is January first 2016?

I´m comparing previous and actual mod files and are the same, with the same folder structure.

Damn mediafire, I will reupload a new link in a few minutes, sorry about that.

Thanks to you Ranger. Your awesome work to update this wonderful mod deserves it.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Ranger79 a great thanks for this new upgrade because your Mod is the Mod to HAVE.

Once again with my two PC I meet the same problem with your Mod since v1.5.2 and v1.5.3.

Each time the first time that I load one mission with your Mod everything is perfect but the second time that I load the same mission this time few elements are above other as you can watch with this screenshot.

The only solution for the moment is close my DCS and launch once again my DCS and after this everything is good.

02.jpg

Here few tests with your Mod (it's always the same file but with a different hours of the day :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qhw6fyi1qheu6sd/Cargo%20Summer%2003.miz?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dw7qyoar985xxyn/Cargo%20Summer%208h30.miz?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jlm8eu6vzb9g3tn/Cargo%20Winter%2002.miz?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y4918z4mm9p9fwj/Cargo%20Winter%2003.miz?dl=0

Ranger, please can you load one first time one of these file with DCS and after this you close the mission and reload the same mission and please can you tell me if you have the same problem than me ?

EDIT: Also I use the Mods of our friends Upuaut but no problems with his Mods..

In advance a great thanks for your job, Skull.

Ranger79 a great thanks for this new upgrade because your Mod is the Mod to HAVE.

Once again with my two PC I meet the same problem with your Mod since v1.5.2 and v1.5.3.

Each time the first time that I load one mission with your Mod everything is perfect but the second time that I load the same mission this time few elements are above other as you can watch with this screenshot.

The only solution for the moment is close my DCS and launch once again my DCS and after this everything is good.

02.jpg

Here few tests with your Mod (it's always the same file but with a different hours of the day :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qhw6fyi1qheu6sd/Cargo%20Summer%2003.miz?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dw7qyoar985xxyn/Cargo%20Summer%208h30.miz?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jlm8eu6vzb9g3tn/Cargo%20Winter%2002.miz?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y4918z4mm9p9fwj/Cargo%20Winter%2003.miz?dl=0

Ranger, please can you load one first time one of these file with DCS and after this you close the mission and reload the same mission and please can you tell me if you have the same problem than me ?

EDIT: Also I use the Mods of our friends Upuaut but no problems with his Mods..

In advance a great thanks for your job, Skull.

Skull not sure why it does that, can you see if it may have to do with placing the objects on cement? You may have to move the Hescos alittle so they don't stack, crappy solution but don't know why it's stacking like that.

Skullleader,

I took a look at your mission and it appears that the horizontal barricades are to close to their respective perpendicular barricades and they are coming in contact with the collision model. by moving the barricades and signs out to the end of the barricade and not on top of the last sack you can avoid the collision models set for these units.

please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you.

thanks

Falcon 76th

P.S. Very nice setup, you did a really nice job on these.

MSI Creator X299 - INTEL i9 - 10900X 3.7 GHZ - 32 GB Corsair Dominator DDR4 - EVGA GTX 1080 FTW AC2

Hi MTrenda,

Thanks for your test and feedback, yes of course you can fix my mistake and after this can you link this new version ?

Thanks, Skull.

Skulleader,

I am honored that you entrust your missions to a junior member like myself. I will give it a try and see if I can get to look unchanged. May not be until the end of the weekend though.

thanks

Mark

MSI Creator X299 - INTEL i9 - 10900X 3.7 GHZ - 32 GB Corsair Dominator DDR4 - EVGA GTX 1080 FTW AC2

Hello guys,

Ranger79 after to have upgrade my DCS to 1.5.3.51218.38 "Stable" your awesome Mod don't work again.

I've remove all the lines from "Mods\tech\Ranger Pack" and just keep and like this it's work good:

buildings.lua

entry.lua

Please everybody can tell me if this last version of 1.5.3 the Mod work or not ?

A great thanks, Skull.

Skulleader,

you will need to reinstall the whole mod when doing updates as we have to modify some of the DCS files. please make sure you are installing the 2.3 version which can be validated by going modules | installed and look for Ranger Pack 2.3. if you have this version just uninstall the mod using JSME and then reinstall the mod. if you are getting crashes you are missing the DB file that contains the chassis.

thanks

Falcon 76th

Hi,

I don't know why but in fact but the Mod work fine, maybe a mistake from me.

Thanks, Skull.

Hi

I've just discovered this mod yesterday when i've downloaded the green war mission in user file section.

In DCS 1.5 i've tried to place some objects in a try mission and many of them do not appear:

The objects do not appear in the mission but are visible in mission editor. I've installed downloaded the mod yesterday by the link given at the top of this topic with JSGME.

Help please ! Thanks !

Edited by jef32

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Hi

I've just discovered this mod yesterday when i've downloaded the green war mission in user file section.

In DCS 1.5 i've tried to place some objects in a try mission and many of them do not appear:

The objects do not appear in the mission but are visible in mission editor. I've installed downloaded the mod yesterday by the link given at the top of this topic with JSGME.

Help please ! Thanks !

Make sure you review the main post and place the objects as units.

Ok you got it

I've placed these objets as statics and not as units. Now it's better. Thanks !

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Mod Pack updated to 2.4 (link on main page)

MTrenda did an outstanding job, added encyclopedia entries, and ability to use the object pack as static objects, units, and fortifications.

Mod Pack updated to 2.4 (link on main page)

Ranger thanks for this new update, once again you're Mod is obligatory for DCS +1

Bye Skull.