Ranger79 Base Objects Pack (Hesco's + others)

Yeah don't use on uneven terrain

I had to work around the bug. Also uneven terrain worked fine in DCS 1.2.16.x

attachment.php?attachmentid=124645&d=1444846572

attachment.php?attachmentid=124646&d=1444846572

Edited by raptorsim

Thanks,
Lt. Commander Jason "Punisher" M

Hardware:
i7 10700K 5 GHz Quad Core, Water-cooled , 32GBs 2400 DDR4 RAM, MSI Intel Z470A GAMING MB, MSI RTX 3080 GPU W/10GBs GDDR6X, 512GB NVME.2 SSD, 1TB NVME.2 SSD, 2TB External SSD, 2 512Gb SSD's & 1 350 Gb HARDDRIVE, WinWing Orion 2 Stick Base and Throttle Base, Quest 2, Windows 11 (64bit)

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone else having issues getting the Oshkosh MRVR Mk23 to show in 1.5.

It also doesn't appear in the mission editor list.

Jacks

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

• 5 weeks later...

Quick update: 2.0 changed the sound path to the weapon sounds in my mod pack, special thanks to 76th_Falcon for figuring out the issue, it has been corrected. Also, the turrets are working at the correct angle and are being tweaked at this time for all the custom vehicles in the pack (no more 90 degree issue), special thanks to vicx for his help. I expect to release an updated pack in the next 2 days in JSGME format. We are also working on tweaking the drivers view as well. Stay tuned, will update the first post when I update the modpack to 2.0.

Nice!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

hi

is this working in DCS 2 alpha and NTTR ?

i have correctly installed JSGME and the mod; the custom object's names shows properly in the mission editor but the object itself wont show up in game, in this case i tried to place the static airforce one and C5 in Nellis AFB, after i launched the mission , the objects never showed up there.. (visually / physically)

any clues?

thanks

My custom made aircraft skins and other content for DCS World!

WIN 10  / 64Gb RAM DDR4 @ 4000mhz / i9-10900KF @ 5.3ghz / NVIDIA GeForce 3090 RTX / SSD Samsung EVO 970 / VIRPIL / MFG Crosswind / Pimax 5k+ 

Yes try placing as a unit, check the main post with the screenshots for assistance. I am currently updating, but AF1 works as is at the moment.

Edited by Ranger79

ok, great!

just tested; i was doing it wrong.. all objects appear properly in NTTR when placed through 'ground vehicles' ; a bit weird those doesn't work through 'static objects'

thanks

My custom made aircraft skins and other content for DCS World!

WIN 10  / 64Gb RAM DDR4 @ 4000mhz / i9-10900KF @ 5.3ghz / NVIDIA GeForce 3090 RTX / SSD Samsung EVO 970 / VIRPIL / MFG Crosswind / Pimax 5k+ 

Perferct! Works great in DCS World 2.0

The Static Insurgent 12.7mm, needs a bit of work :)

It can drive around and the sight is not so easy to use :music_whistling:

[ATTACH]129437[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]129438[/ATTACH]

Don't use it as a playable unit

Perferct! :thumbup: Works great in DCS World 2.0

The Static Insurgent 12.7mm, needs a bit of work :)

It can drive around and the sight is not so easy to use :music_whistling:

[ATTACH]129437[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]129438[/ATTACH]

We are fixing it, should be out in a few days. Thanks for the feedback.

Great job on the 2.0 Update, I'm not sure if you're aware but I found a bug in the view system for the RG31 MK5. Below is the view from the Drivers Seat

attachment.php?attachmentid=129644&d=1449440429

Screen_151206_171744.thumb.jpg.c4a0b74334ca9d495ee4891223168169.jpg

Thanks,

Hardware:
i7 10700K 5 GHz Quad Core, Water-cooled , 32GBs 2400 DDR4 RAM, MSI Intel Z470A GAMING MB, MSI RTX 3080 GPU W/10GBs GDDR6X, 512GB NVME.2 SSD, 1TB NVME.2 SSD, 2TB External SSD, 2 512Gb SSD's & 1 350 Gb HARDDRIVE, WinWing Orion 2 Stick Base and Throttle Base, Quest 2, Windows 11 (64bit)

Great job on the 2.0 Update, I'm not sure if you're aware but I found a bug in the view system for the RG31 MK5. Below is the view from the Drivers Seat

attachment.php?attachmentid=129644&d=1449440429

Thanks Raptor, we are working on updating the driver views. Should be complete soon.

I found another bug, objects like, tents, trailers, hangers, etc are not destructible. As well as objects like armed house, barracks disappear when the the object pack is installed. Those missing objects are listed just not visible when placed.

Thanks,

Hardware:

I found another bug, objects like, tents, trailers, hangers, etc are not destructible. As well as objects like armed house, barracks disappear when the the object pack is installed. Those missing objects are listed just not visible when placed.

Place as a ground unit then fortification. I didn't make the objects like tents and hangars destructible.

Place as a ground unit then fortification. I didn't make the objects like tents and hangars destructible.

Gotcha I wasn't sure.

Thanks,

Hardware:

Mod Update

For your mission building enjoyment, I present to you Ranger79's Mod Pack:

(Version 2.1 Alpha).

Bugs: Some vehicles driver views cannot be used due window material issue.

Fixes: Gun sight orientation fixed in mod pack. Static gun and tower emplacements no longer move like vehicles.

I recommend deleting previous versions of Ranger79's Mod Pack, technical, RG31, life raft, base objects, and armored assault vehicle mods.

JSGME Version for 1.5 Beta and 2.0 Open Alpha / Beta Download Link HERE

***If you have the 2.0 mod version and do not want to redownload entire mod (to 2.1), use this method: Updated LUA files for 1.5, and 2.0 Open Alpha / Beta Download Link HERE Replace the .lua files inside the mod pack with .lua files in the .zip file.

UPDATE: 76 Falcon is still modding files and improving the mod every day! Please replace the building.lua in the mod pack with this one if certain files aren't showing up in your game. Some of the objects like HESCO barriers will now be destructible.

buildings.lua

Edited by Ranger79