Su-27 for DCS World

Kenan

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be fighting much, just pulling cobras all day :)

Yep! Me too! While I will slowly start learning about forth generation air combat techniques and eventually jump into multiplayer, I primarily want to use my SU-27 to joyride and learn how to perform sick airshow moves. Of course, the first move I want to learn how to perform is the Cobra! :)

P.S. I am really looking forward to a future ASM/ PFM Su-27SM, then we can learn how to perform the Kulbit, J-turns, and other moves that even the highly maneuverable Su-27 won't be able to perform. :thumbup:

What would make a small welcome addition to the Flanker is the ability to disable the radar auto on when you lose EOS lock. Currently it is terribly detrimental and nonsensical for passive engagements, especially when approaching an F-15 loaded with actives.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

What would make a small welcome addition to the Flanker is the ability to disable the radar auto on when you lose EOS lock. Currently it is terribly detrimental and nonsensical for passive engagements, especially when approaching an F-15 loaded with actives.

and TWS auto lock on when you are in missile range so that you dont need to keep moving the piper

What's with all russian aircrafts AFM when landing?? Is the landing gears some kind of "Super-Grip-Traction-Control-Tires", lol? Everytime I touch the ground when landing, it's like my plane is getting hooked to the runway like a train..

The F-15C, A-10C, if u land a little unstable, you'll bounce, maybe damage one of the tires etc.. I dno which one is realistic actually. It it supposed to be like this?

X-55 Rhino guide to configure the Mouse Nipple to work as TDC slew!

My rig

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.4GHz

8GB RAM

R9 270x 2GB

SSD

Win 8.1 Pro

WHAT?

this is a thing??

Edited by SDsc0rch

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not all russian aircraft have AFM. Su-25 and 25T have AFM but Su-27 ad MiG-29 are SFM. That's why they stick to runway. Su-27 is getting new dynamics soon.
Su-25T has AFM, Su-25 has AFM+, Su-27 will have PFM. I read that stuff over again a couple of days ago.:) The Mig will probably have SFM for a good while longer but maybe we'll get a surprise in the new year.

Su-25T has AFM, Su-25 has AFM+, Su-27 will have PFM. I read that stuff over again a couple of days ago.:) The Mig will probably have SFM for a good while longer but maybe we'll get a surprise in the new year.

what you mean by AFM+? Does the FC3 Su-25 have better FM then the ''free'' DCS Su-25T? It would make more sence if the free version got a more complete FM or that theyre both pretty equal since its pretty much the same plane, right? Just curious here of what you mean by AFM+

+1

A word from those in the know/Devs would be welcome.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

No, it cannot. It's the export variant of Su-27S, and it's basically the same aircraft.

There is certainly some 'brochure confusion' out there, thanks to the manufacturer as well. You need an SM variant or better for R-77's.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

No, it cannot. It's the export variant of Su-27S, and it's basically the same aircraft.

There is certainly some 'brochure confusion' out there, thanks to the manufacturer as well. You need an SM variant or better for R-77's.

that's sad,

'cause according to Knapoo Indonesian SU-27 is SK Variant and it can carry (and fire, I believe) R-77.

@ kontiuka, thanks sir.

Ono

Edited by ukartono