DCS wednesday updates

ViKe

Hey RAZBAM, if you've gotten this far through the thread and not decided to throw the towel in on DCS because of the constant stream of whining and abuse when the children don't get everything they seem to think that they're entitled to...

Please don't give up on us, we're not all ungrateful for the efforts you're going to.

An update would be great though when you can.

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:huh:

It's a supportive post stating that i support them and hoping that they (RAZBAM, and the other 3rd party devs too) are not loosing heart from all of the negative posts listed in the pages in the 3rd Party section. I went on to state that am looking forward to their news when they can post it. If you interpreted that as whining, then my use of language or grammer may not have been interpreted as intended.

Edited by Highwayman-Ed

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's a supportive post stating that i support them and hoping that they (RAZBAM, and the other 3rd party devs too) are not loosing heart from all of the negative posts listed in the pages in the 3rd Party section. I went on to state that am looking forward to their news when they can post it. If you interpreted that as whining, then my use of language or grammer may not have been interpreted as intended.

Well, you specifically refered to this thread where people wonder about the promised updates and used the word "whining". And then you also wondered about the updates ...

But, I believed I did it in a polite manner... No?

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

10417650_657347374351904_4933571324144283753_n.jpg

I for one shall sleep in comfort, of this knowledge.... ;) Woot! woot! :thumbup:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

They are coming back.

Guess we will get some info from razbam in a few days.

facebook updates from razbam sims

I think he meant that updates are coming every wednesday, on Facebook.:music_whistling:

i5 4670 - Sabertooth Z87- GTX Titan - Dell U3011 30" - 2x8GB RAM 1800 - Samsung 840 EVO 512GB SSD - Warthog HOTAS - CH Pro pedals - TrackIR5 - Win7 64bit

EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE :thumbup:

"DCS Wednesdays are comming back."

I learned what this sentences means in grade school. For the rest: this statement means soon. No date...(hint).

Thanks for the updates!

Sad to learn though we cannot get a f-14 for dcs? But one is modeled for fsx... Still the reasoning does not entirely make sense.

Intel i9-9900K 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080tiftw3, Windows 10, 1tb 970 M2, TM Warthog, 4k 144hz HDR g-sync.

Sad to learn though we cannot get a f-14 for dcs? But one is modeled for fsx... Still the reasoning does not entirely make sense.

Code......

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

You mean you can't copy and paste it?

No, that does not work.

Think of it as of an engine that drives a vehicle. We have here a combustion engine that makes our car move. Now we want to re-use parts of an other engine of an other vehicle - no big deal, right? But that engine is of a steam locomotive.... :o) Sure, you might re-use some nuts and bolts, but that's it about it already.

No, that does not work.

Think of it as of an engine that drives a vehicle. We have here a combustion engine that makes our car move. Now we want to re-use parts of an other engine of an other vehicle - no big deal, right? But that engine is of a steam locomotive.... :o) Sure, you might re-use some nuts and bolts, but that's it about it already.

technology. what a bitch... but ill leave you with this.

Intel i9-9900K 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080tiftw3, Windows 10, 1tb 970 M2, TM Warthog, 4k 144hz HDR g-sync.

i dont know why..... but that gif is FREAKING HILARIOUS HUEUHEHUEUHEHUEUHHEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEUHEHUE

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

Metal2Mesh" Development shared DCS World's photo.

19 mins ·

Look at this horizon. I can not wait to bring the Mirage into DCS!

maybe that is the update.Kind of subtle but its info nonetheless

Metal2mesh is working on the mirage with razbam

and was told by RAZBEM awhile they stopped their designs to make your code more modular for use in other aircraft. And we know that the M2M this close to finishing the MIRAGE for FSX, so being a partnership between them to bring the MIRAGE for DCS would be really cool.

My concern is that RAZBAM not yet released any announced plane, and this partnership is true, I think 12 or 20 months for a beta.

Intel i7 7700K | ASUS MAXIMUN IX Hero | GSkill RBG 3000mhz 32G(4x8G) | MSI Trio 1080ti | 1x M.2 SSD Samsung 960PRO 512G | 1 x WesterDigital 4T | Corsair AX-850W | Monitor Alienware 34" aw3418dw | Oblisidian 800D |CORSAIR H80 | Teclado Logitech G15 |Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite | Trackir 5 + Clip pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Pedal MFG Crosswind

Can't wait for todays phantom Wednesday update! Sooooooo exciteddddddd.

Just flip through an old Razbam aircraft manual. That will cure the excitement.

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Which Wednesday marks the return of DCS Wednesday? Of what year?

2016 when they release their first DCS Module. :thumbup:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

wasn't the DCS Wendnesday the one day in the week, where Razbam only works on the DCS projects?

So that does not mean that they post always news about what they have done

"Working for DCS Wednesday"? I hear that the first time now ... but it is an awesome concept. While some other 3rd party devs work on one aircraft for 2-3 years, Razbam will probably only take 5 times longer than that!