DCS October Flash Sale!

I have a feeling if someone from ED farts you guys think something major is coming :P

nah... it would be "stop farting about and get back to work" :)

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

OK I just bought F-86 and FW190. Why is it when I start DCS they aren't highlighted for me to play them? It wants me to buy them again????

have you used module manager to download them?

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

:drunk:yey, I just bought another CA for 2nd JTAC ;) LAN party ahead :D

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Just wanted to say thanks for the sale. I do try and buy at full price when possible but the sales really do help.

Today I picked up the Sabre, the F15 and Combined Arms - all at a great price. I look forward to MANY more hours of enjoyment thanks to the addition of these new modules to my collection. :thumbup:

My Hangar: P-51D Mustang - KA-50 Blackshark - A-10C Warthog - F-86F Sabre - FC3 - Combined Arms - UH-1H

My Flying Adventures: www.dcs-pilot.com :pilotfly:

Bought Dora and F-86. At this price I can overlook the missing campaigns. I really would like to have a single player campaign like the Huey has for each module.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

I'm actually impressed that Leatherneck did not discount the MiG-21 at 50+ percent. Don't know about you guys, but after all the early sales we've seen since the Huey, Leatherneck just scored big time for me (as in: they don't make me feel like a retard for having pre-purchased the MiG-21 at nearly full price). :thumbup:

Back on topic, it seems I already have the whole catalog, sorry ED. :D

F-15C at $3 is an excellent price to get someone new to flight games started. I'd buy 2-3 copies for friends but I simply don't have the money at the moment.

Paypal usually takes 3 days to go through, and since I've made so many purchases I have the Credit/"Bill Me Later" crap enabled,. I can buy $200 worth of modules w/ pay pal and not pay paypal back for a while... it's like Internet Credit :).

Believe it or not, BestBuy/Walmart/Target have all declined my Credit Card applications for having"High Credit Score".

I've resorted to using my bank and paypal bill me later

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Thanks, this time I could get the Sabre!! :) Not like last time when there was no more keys...

FX-9370 4.83 GHz, 16 GB Gskill Trident X 2400 MHz, Asus ROG Crosshair V formula-Z, GTX1080FE, Corsair TX650W PSU, Rift, XL2411T 3D 144 Hz, Windows 10 Pro

got mi-8 thanks ed

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15EF-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

@Buzzles .. get what you want do not be bother with the "Beta" just a name.. all games have updates basically all games are Beta .. No Beta sim and Games no updates.

I get what you mean, but in case of some of the Beta modules, there have been very few updates in several months. And when people complain about that, the answer is: "It's Beta, $developer doesn't owe you anything".

Therefore, if my time was rather limited and I wanted my sim to be feature complete, I wouldn't get anything labeled "Beta" without a close look at which features are already finished and which of them are still WIP.

That said, most of the modules have been fantastic even in their Beta state, but we can't tell in advance how long it will take until they're out of Beta.

I just picked up Mi-8 and Sabre because they were on sale.

I'm a casual flyer. I treat DCS like a sandbox sim and the maximum length of a session of play might be three hours max in most cases. I already had FC3, BS2 and CA. FC3 and CA have turned out to be my favorites because they offer fantastic sandbox value.

In the Mi-8, I will autostart the engines and I'll learn just enough about the nav system to navigate over some hostile armour in a CA mission. I like the opportunity to put myself in the perspective of the mission actors. Then I'll see if I can land a wounded bird.

In the F-86 I'll just spawn flying and swoop around which makes it a complete impulse purchase.

I can't justify the retail price when I'm only exploring a small subset of the modules but I do like to try out a module and support expansions of DCS WORLD. This is why sales are great.