Interview with Leatherneck Studios

Count Sessine

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's to hoping its a model with the GE F110-400.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Lns only make up their mind to the tomcat.

If we want to fly a full dcs level aircraft,maybe we will wait lots of years.

How about release the project when you finish apart of it,and continue to upgrade.

At the first,you can release a FC3 level's tomcat,and it's sold on lower price.

Then upgrade to the PFM and called it tomcat 1.5,just like combine armord.

The final step is release the full dcs level of project,change name to Tomcat 2.0 or other cooler name,and increase to your expected price.

The FC3 level'customer could buy a upgrade ticket,in order to get full level of project,just like Black Shark II.Let it become a DLC of DLC.

In this way,we can fly it soon,you can be supported on financial.

Everyone is happy,mutual benefit.

or you can also release it on full price on first step,you can called it EARLY ACCESSjust like fckin steam.LOL

Early Access Game

Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops.

Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.

Lns only make up their mind to the tomcat.

If we want to fly a full dcs level aircraft,maybe we will wait lots of years.

How about release the project when you finish apart of it,and continue to upgrade.

At the first,you can release a FC3 level's tomcat,and it's sold on lower price.

Then upgrade to the PFM and called it tomcat 1.5,just like combine armord.

The final step is release the full dcs level of project,change name to Tomcat 2.0 or other cooler name,and increase to your expected price.

The FC3 level'customer could buy a upgrade ticket,in order to get full level of project,just like Black Shark II.Let it become a DLC of DLC.

In this way,we can fly it soon,you can be supported on financial.

Everyone is happy,mutual benefit.

or you can also release it on full price on first step,you can called it EARLY ACCESSjust like fckin steam.LOL

LNS has stated that they will not be doing an FC3 level aircraft at any time in the near future, it will be full DCS level or nothing.

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

LNS has stated that they will not be doing an FC3 level aircraft at any time in the near future, it will be full DCS level or nothing.

I'm quite happy that it is that way, otherwise we're going too soon find ourselves with a mashup of aircraft with no consistent level of simulation.

Homogeneisation is the way to go, I say upgrade all to PFM+ASM :thumbup:

I'm quite happy that it is that way, otherwise we're going too soon find ourselves with a mashup of aircraft with no consistent level of simulation.

+9000

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

guys,it is the way of marketing management and mutual benefit.

there are two ways:

1.you can get a bunch of cash at starting,only sales the future licence ticket.

2.you found a project on the kickerstarter and feed the greedy buckers in the future(dont forget project WWII1944,many people feel disappoint when the studio dismissed).

if you are the marketing manager which is better?

in this way,the customer could play it and doesnt need to wait long time.

at the end of project,everyone has a full level simulation of tomcat,where is fc3 one?does it exist anymore?

maybe it's a difficulty ways to understand what is mutual benefit,but nobody hate money,right?

:)

guys,it is the way of marketing management and mutual benefit.

there are two ways:

1.you can get a bunch of cash at starting,only sales the future licence ticket.

2.you found a project on the kickerstarter and feed the greedy buckers in the future(dont forget project WWII1944,many people feel disappoint when the studio dismissed).

if you are the marketing manager which is better?

in this way,the customer could play it and doesnt need to wait long time.

at the end of project,everyone has a full level simulation of tomcat,where is fc3 one?does it exist anymore?

maybe it's a difficulty ways to understand what is mutual benefit,but nobody hate money,right?

:)

Yeah but, the Mig21 did not need any of this neither did any belsimtek or ED modules. So I dont think it is mandatory, I'm getting sick of seeing games in "early acces" everywhere. I will happily pre-purchasse a module to full price while waiting to the full release.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Ryzen9 5800X3D, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite, 32Gb Gskill Trident DDR4 3600 CL16, Samsung 990 Pr0 1Tb Nvme Gen4, Evo860 1Tb 2.5 SSD and Team 1Tb 2.5 SSD, MSI Suprim X RTX4090 , Corsair h115i Platinum AIO, NZXT H710i case, Seasonic Focus 850W psu, Gigabyte Aorus AD27QHD Gsync 1ms IPS 2k monitor 144Mhz, Track ir4, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate w/extension, Virpil T50 CM3 Throttle, Saitek terrible pedals, RiftS

When you got the AIM-54s on the outer pylons, that's when you know you've pissed off a Carrier Task Force.

I think that is because it looks like the F-14 is carrying some sort of bomb in the center hardpoints, maybe a CBU?

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

So... Any more clues Cobra? :devil:

My Specs

Asus Maximus Hero IX Z270

i7 7700k @ 4.7GHz

32GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3700MHz DDR4

EVGA RTX 2080Ti

Samsung 960 Evo 1TB M.2 NVME SSD

EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2

Acer XB270HU 144Hz @ 1440p (IPS)

Valve Index

OOOOhhh, I wish I had the Alpha of a Hornet!

this thread has post for month,still no official announcement.

everyone had forgot it,maybe it's just a hype train and trolling.

lots of fun,enjoy it.:megalol:

:clap_2::clap_2::clap_2::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::harhar::harhar::harhar:

LOL

Dammit, why people only think "Top Gun" when hearing about the Tomcat? This is where it's at!!! Guess the movie for 100 internet points. :P

I vote final countdown as well.