GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Hi all,

had major issue in installing the SSA_Setup. my old antivirus changed some settings and it locked me out of windows defender settings (win 10) the only course was to re install windows. I couldnt do that so after searching and trying different ways to get the app through windows defender was this link

https://icmizer.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002688153-Getting-Your-security-settings-do-not-allow-this-application-to-be-installed-on-your-Computer-error-message

hopefully saving people time and effort here!

+1, too later for me (I already reinstalled the stupid windows 10) but thanks.

I have received my Vibrating pad Gametrix JetSeat FSE today.

It took 15 minutes to install the vibrating pad, the software and to run DCS.

All was immediately up and running as expected.

It's full compatible with the F-14B from heatblur.

The software immediately proposed a default setting for DCS and the F-14B !

Thx Andre for this nice immersive product !

Chris

Gametrix Jetseat FSE not available till October..:cry::cry::cry:

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I contacted the owner of gametrix a couple of weeks ago, he said none were available. He did not give me any more info as to any future production. I assume he is no longer developing them. I went ahead and ordered a realtus force feel seat, which from what I've heard, is a more updated version of the seat.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Edit: It's a shame this sort of peripheral isn't more widely produced/available. Seems to add quite a lot to the simulation for not much tech/outlay.

Edited by VampireNZ

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I contacted the owner of gametrix a couple of weeks ago, he said none were available. He did not give me any more info as to any future production. I assume he is no longer developing them. I went ahead and ordered a realtus force feel seat, which from what I've heard, is a more updated version of the seat.

Making money is overrated anyway - WTF would you want to manufacture something people want to pay money for. Crazy idea...

Well as far as I know, Gametrix products were discontinued long time ago, it was Andre who continued selling the pads with heavy modifications.

I mean, no point asking Gametrix, you should ask Andre :thumbup:

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

I would just ignore vampire's nonsense comment. I did contact Andre directly. This was the response:

"Thank you for reaching out.

I don’t expect KW-908 model back to stock. But I keep a few reserved. I will let you know if it becomes available."

I take that to mean, he is no longer producing them. Sounds like he has a few left, and probably some requests to fulfill. Should something fall through he may have something available.

Not much to count on there.

Hello everyone! I am interested in a Jetseat. Unfortunately I am too late to the party and so the 908 is sold out. Could you help me out with these questions?

* Is there any chance of the 908 coming back?

* Is there anything comparable to the 908?

* Is there a big difference in the 901 (6 motors) vs the 908 (8 motors)?

* How much "plug&play" is this device?

* What are the dimensions of the 901/908 Jetseat (can't find this information on andre's shop website)

And lastly (maybe not the right place to ask): How is it compared to the Realtus ForceFeel?

Looking forward to your replis. Thanks!

Any Shipping issues to US?

Purchased the KE-901 Jetseat back on March 8th. I’ve tried to track it but it’s completely missing in action beyond March 20th when it was released by Russia. Is there some issue with customs I don’t know about? I would think there would be some movement after this long. Thanks in advance for any guidance

Jon

From Andre? I think you can use the same tracking number in the USPS system - mine worked that way. Have you tried that?

Mine arrived this week (ordered Feb something) and there was no holdup in customs whatsoever.

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2

Jon, I will submit a search request to postal administration to make it move faster. Thank you for you patience.

Hi Andre, I am able to track my shipment thru both Russian Post and USPS, but I see the same as Phantomflyer65… no updates since 3/20 when it was "Released from Russia." Can you submit a search request for my order as well? I will send you the tracking number for my order... thank you!!

They are must be in the same cargo batch I suppose. Yes, I will make 2 requests.

Hi Andre, I just noticed that status for my shipment has updated! As of 4\28 it now shows “Passed registration in United States of America,” so it shouldn’t take too much longer. Thanks so much for everything you do... cheers!

I'm interested in the Flight Sim Edition Version. Sadly it's currently unavailable.

Are you modifying them yourself?

Will there be a preorder or do I need to be lucky to get one in October? :music_whistling:

Intel I9 10900k @5.1GHz | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
VPC T-50 Base /w Viper & Hornet Grip | VPC Rotor TCS Pro w/ Hawk-60 Grip | TM TPR
LG C2 42" | Reverb G2 | TIR 5 | PointCtrl | OpenKneeboard

Yes, I'm modifying them myself.

I think it rather will be a preorder, than a lottery. I will probably be able to accept some preorders in summer as well, but I'm not sure yet. Please, stay in touch.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]