104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

Still is down correct?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

And what is game server adress? It's not given in back up TS...

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

;2556764']Our main TS server is back up.

The server IP is in the first post on this thread

Actually the first post doesn't contain the IP. Moreover, it states "We are now hosting in 1.2.14 Open Beta";)

Intel Core i3-530 2,93 ГГц, NVIDIA GTX660, Corsair XMS3 DDR-III DIMM 8 Gb KIT 4*2Gb, LCD 1920x1080

Eaxctly, please add IP.

where is 104th server situated

I managed to log in and fly (test)

but MP crashed in ~10min when approaching some same Red Team F-15's

cannot see ping on the server list

I am in netherlands/EU

is it possible to have a good ping from here

?

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

I am in netherlands/EU

is it possible to have a good ping from here

?

The server is located in the Midwest ,USA.

You should have a decent ping(100-140) to the server so no need to worry ;)

;2557173']The server is located in the Midwest ,USA.

You should have a decent ping(100-140) to the server so no need to worry ;)

OK thx

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

I have been having the same problem in the last few days, I log on and manage to fly for 5 - 10 min before I get kicked back to the master list, usually happens in the middle of combat. My ping is around 70, I have 50mbps download, and around 8mbps upload, location USA, California. Any suggestions or recommendations???

Thanks

I have been having the same problem in the last few days, I log on and manage to fly for 5 - 10 min before I get kicked back to the master list, usually happens in the middle of combat. My ping is around 70, I have 50mbps download, and around 8mbps upload, location USA, California. Any suggestions or recommendations???

BTW. the other posts, IP of 104th to be found in message if you connect to TS voice server

found this in a thread somewhere

for multiplayer severs, i.c. 104th

create a file:

"<..>\Saved Games\DCS.<104thserver (-I use customized profile names)>\Config\autoexec.cfg"

this autoexec.cfg should presently contain:

if not net then net = {} end

net.download_speed = 256*1024

net.upload_speed = 256*1024

this will regulate the bandwidth to the server (extends network.cfg functionality)

I noticed one recent connect I approached several same team F-15C

at a certain distance, the screen froze,

this would be the circumstance where previously MP would have crashed

but now it just unfroze after a split second

Edited by majapahit

BTW. the other posts, IP of 104th to be found in message if you connect to TS voice server

found this in a thread somewhere

for multiplayer severs, i.c. 104th

create a file:

"<..>\Saved Games\DCS.<104thserver (-I use customized profile names)>\Config\autoexec.cfg"

this autoexec.cfg should presently contain:

if not net then net = {} end

net.download_speed = 256*1024

net.upload_speed = 256*1024

Yea I know the thread you are talking about, I have been using autoexec.cfg for a little while, and I think it made it better. Not sure if its related to my current disconnect issue, may be its an issue with my internet, but I am not sure what to check for. It doesn't seem to effect anything else, and I don't seems to have this problem with other servers, but I don't play them as much or as long.

New to DCS and have been watching a ton of videos and flying with a few friends of mine. Im interested in joining the 104th. Ive seen numerous videos of Ralifdude flying with you and I thought I heard something about some sort of training program. I tried to register on your website but the "Signup" link is currently broken. Any chance you can point me in the right direction?

New to DCS and have been watching a ton of videos .....

Hi,

Welcome to DCS! :D

Thanks for your interest in our Squadron, unfortunately recruitment into the 104th is a bit long winded. We do not accept speculative applications, instead potential candidates are invited to apply to our Squadron for training after we get to know them on our Dedicated and Teamspeak Servers.

If you really have your heart set on it, best thing you can do is start getting yourself on our Teamspeak and be a regular visitor. You'll find lots of people to fly with and there are is always help at hand if you get stuck.

Make some new friends and start flying with them, flying in our server without much experience or friends to back you up can be pretty brutal, there are a lot of very talented virtual pilots that fly on our server so it can be a tough place to start learning Air to Air Combat.

Ralfi's videos feature a lot great footage from the 104th server but we don't fly with him very often, he has his own crew that he goes up with. Most of the time when 104th pilots fly they do so with other 104th pilots but we do fly with our friends out-with the squadron too from time to time.

Sorry about this issues with our forum, I will look into getting this fixed in the next day or two, so check back later and you should be good to register a new account!

Good luck sir!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

;2560366']flying in our server without much experience or friends to back you up can be pretty brutal, there are a lot of very talented virtual pilots that fly on our server so it can be a tough place to start learning Air to Air Combat.

I've found that if you're alone and don't have much skill (like me) the best time to get on the 104th is during it's more quieter periods. Then I'm more likely to find people nearer my own skill level. Or that's how it's been the past few times I've been on.

That and a few sneaky unexpected tactics seldom used by others tends to keep me alive in a BVR fight longer than 2 minutes hehe.

It's a nice server to fly on for sure but yes, I've seen it on brutal days when you have a number of skilled players working together on the opposing team. On those days you may as well shoot yourself with your own 120s and Aim 9s - you're gonna get owned :megalol:

All good fun though :thumbup:

My Hangar: P-51D Mustang - KA-50 Blackshark - A-10C Warthog - F-86F Sabre - FC3 - Combined Arms - UH-1H

My Flying Adventures: www.dcs-pilot.com :pilotfly:

;2560366']Hi,

Welcome to DCS! :D

Thanks for your interest in our Squadron, unfortunately recruitment into the 104th.....

I really appreciate the professionalism. As a newer pilot I understand in most areas I will be dominated by older more experienced pilots, however I feel that I am a quick learner and I have a tiny bit of experience so far on other servers with a very small positive kdr.

My motto is "if you don't play against better people you won't get any better." I honestly yearn for the opportunity to fly with a group so well established.

So yes once I can make an account and get started you should be seeing a lot of me, there maybe be times where I ask really newbie questions but please just bear with me.

Fly dangerously,

Rhain