[REPORTED] Weapons Stay on the their stations after the wing has been broken off

Shadow KT

So yeah basiclly as the title says something similer to the rocket bug on the Ka-50. Just broke my wings of on purpose and the Mavericks and Aim-9s were still hanging in the air. I can provide screens and track if needed

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

Known problem, I've seen it mentioned a lot during the last couple of weeks, apparently affecting most, if not all, modules. Hopefully it'll be fixed with 1.2.14, not sure about it though.

PS: Breaking wings is bad for aerodynamics, you shouldn't be doing that. :D

Edited by Yurgon
Typo

Known problem, I've seen it mentioned a lot during the last couple of weeks, apparently affecting most, if not all, modules. Hopefully it'll be fixed with 1.2.14, not sure about it though.

PS: Braking wings is bad for aerodynamics, you shouldn't be doing that. :D

don't worry i was on the ground and we were gunning each other with the gau-8 and then we did some ram carting

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

• 1 month later...

Has this been repaired, because im still seeing it happen.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

Yup, still saw it yesterday when an AIM-7 demonstrated the effect on my MiG-21... :music_whistling:

I haven't been following this issue so no clue whether a fix is in the making, but seeing as it's only esthetical, I guess ED have more important things to do right now.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just about to post this problem, too.

On a multiplayer session on Sunday, one of the guys got too close to AAA and...

a10cstickybombs_zpsdd1f0082.jpg

a10cstickybombs2_zps2c117278.jpg

He lost his wing, but not the weapons! Hey, I wonder if he could still fire them?! :D

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

• 3 months later...

as already said, it happens quite often. Doesn't seem to me that was happening in earlier versions, at least at some point.

A10Dammage.thumb.png.5dc33f62ea372209f07013471bdbbc68.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 6700K @ 4.2, MSI M5 Z170A Gaming, NZXT X61 Kraken liquid cooler, PNY Nvidia GTX 1080 Founders Edition, 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 Mhz C15, samsung 840 evo SSD, CoolerMaster 1000W Gold rated PSU, NZXT Noctis 450 cabinet, Samsung S240SW 24' 1920x1200 LED panel, X-52 Pro Flight stick. W10 Pro x64 1809, NO antivirus EVER

• 1 month later...