Bf.109K-4 and Dora give-away

ivan_st

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was thinking of getting into the WWII birds and this is one I'm interested in. Thanks for doing this.

S!

Asus P8Z68 Deluxe, i7 2700k @4.7GHz, EVGA GTX570HD 301.42s, 1x120gb SSD, 2x150gb WD Raptors, 2x200gb SATA, 16gb G.Skill DDR3 2130, 1000W PS, HP DVD-RW, Onboard sound, 32" Sony Bravia XBR, Win7 Pro 64bit, Tai Chi watercooled case

second chance to win the BF-109K - hope it will be good news for me:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i5 4690K | ASUS Z-97PRO Gaming Mobo | Nvidia Gigabyte GTX970 3.5/0.5 GB Windforce3 | G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD | Win10 Pro | Antec 750w 80 Bronze Modular

I would like the Bf-109 K4 Please. :)

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

Please consider me for this contest...

DCS: Bf 109 K-4 Kurfürst

Marvin "Cactus" Palmer

DCS:World 2.5(ob)

Gigabyte Z390 Designare i7-9700K (4.6GHz), 32Gb RAM (3600MHz), GTX2070, 40" 1080p Monitor, TM Warthog, Saitek Rudder pedals,TM Cougar MFD, and an ipad.

I have one place in the hangar for the 109 ready.

Joke:

A worker works on a house. He is on a leader and hamers something to the roof. A little boy walks to him and watch him work. And then fals the worker a needle down. He climbs down the leader pick up the needle and climbs up. THe little boy just wiggle his head and says: " My father has always two needles. If one fals down he put another one from his pocket."

The worker grumble something and continue to work. And then fals him the hammer down. So he climbs down pick up the hammer and get up again. And the little boy say again: "My father had two hammers. If One falls down he put another one. The worker is a bit nervous about him. He climbs down and go to the restroom to pee. As he stands there and do his thing the little boy come to him and watch him. The worker turnd angr to him and shout: "Dont tell me your father has two dicks." "Yes he has" answers the boy "a small one for making pee and a big one witch he brush moms teeth."

Sorry for my english ...

Hi, would love to own and fly the 109. I probably would have bought it already (its my favorite WWII bird) but it's kind of tight with money currently, so there is very little left over for my favorite hobby. :)

Ivan_ST? St as in Split, Croatia?

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.