Any good games out soon?

I am tring the demo for advanced warfighter, dont know if i am going to get it. Microsoft x doesnt come out till late 2006 also including splintercell double agent and incrysis. Lockon BS i aint sure. (is anyone?)

Does anyone know of any good games for pc coming out soon, air simulation or not, that would be fun and good to play?

I'm sure about BS. I'll get getting it :D

As for fighter ops, when they DO produce a FIGHTER simulation ... I'll be looking that way as well :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Half Life 2: Episode 1 maybe. Assuming you have Half Life 2. Thats all I can think of besides the ones you listed.

Hl2:Ep1 . . . . for sure. Just pre-ordered it :)

You don't actually need HL2 to play, and if you preorder Ep1 now you get it for about $20 on Steam. Bargain!

Far Cry and HL2 for now, still the two best shooters I can think of.

CoD2 doesn't feel as good as the others to me, but is still an outstanding game. SO MUCH play time in that . . . .

They're all just shooters.. Armed Assault will be something completely different. Well, not exactly. Just pretty worked-up OFP but that's more than enough if you're into it.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

ya, i guess i have seen most of those and didnt consider them. I have a lot of games now, i was just wondering about anything coming up soon. I dont know about armedassualt(why is it different) ... and most of the others i have. what is fighter ops, and what is half life... never looked into those... what is cool about them. Are there any other simulation games out soon? Is that pacific storm to be any good? and what about olgerds battle of britian, will it have a good dynamic campain?

PS- i havent been able to surf much since finals are coming up, just thought maybe i could hear the news.

pps- ggtharos- quote-I'm sure about BS. I'll get getting it :D

what i meant was are we sure about the release date. I am 1050% sure that i am getting BS and Splintercell double agent the day they come out!:thumbup: :D

BS is going to be released but its going to be a long time before we're actually able to buy this one....

Its still in development, there have been things that have been added that weren't in the initial planning.

I read this somewhere last week...

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

What I'm looking forward too:

Black Shark

FighterOps

FSX

Armed Assault(massive map area)

and possibly that new WWII sim by Oleg(it features wind particles:music_whistling: , hopefully a much better FM than current ones in PF) BTW the latest version of Americas Army is cool(Special Forces 894MB download). Its the most realistic out of all the FPSs.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

BTW the latest version of Americas Army is cool(Special Forces 894MB download). Its the most realistic out of all the FPSs.

Where can I download the file without having to register?

Thanks

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

and what is half life...

Seriously?!?! Get them both and play them, I doubt you'll be sorry.

and what about olgerds battle of britian, will it have a good dynamic campain?

It's supposed to have some sort of DC, but there aren't too many details yet that I'm aware of. I'm really looking fwd to this one, local online play (for us people on the other side of the planet) is great, thanks (in part) to DEDICATED SERVER SOFTWARE. HINT HINT.... (Bats head against apparent brick wall)

In bf2 aromed fury i wonder how great there a-10 is modeled?

EA stated before bf2 came out that all flyables would be moddled on the fun side of things so that anyone could jump in them and fly em...shame for us sim heads ;)

Be Good..Be Strong..:drink: ;)

Don't forget Dangerous Waters for all you old Harpoon fans out there...

http://www.dw.blackbeangames.com/

I'm also really enjoying this T72 simulator

http://www.iw.blackbeangames.com/

Although the AI driver leaves a little to be desired, you can work around it...

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BTW the latest version of Americas Army is cool(Special Forces 894MB download). Its the most realistic out of all the FPSs.

That's a bit broad overstatement. The most realistic in what? It is rather limited in having small maps, specially made for one situation and fixed spawning points plus no vehicles. In regard of action-oriented squad shooters on small maps, probably, due to lack of oposition (R6?).

OFP offers much more realistic situations even in that limited regard (unlimited tactical options to say the least).

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!