Pre-Purchase NEVADA Test and Training Range

KEULE

Just because he replied after you doesnt mean he was trying to answer you ;)

Then there did not seem to be any point to his post or relevancy?

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where you can check the purchase date to see if you're eligible to receive this map for free?

The shop history doesn't go that far (it stops at 2013).

Is there a place where you can add your key to check the first activation date?

EDIT: nevermind, I found it on my profile: Bind date: 07-08-2011 ..so I was late. :)

Edited by npole

Joyriding through Nevada is going to be so fantastic. This will be the map I use to learn to sim fly all my current and future rides. The scenery, especially around Sunrise and Sunset, will be so very beautiful and relaxing. My left index finger will be mashing the PrtScn button and I will have Shadowplay rolling, every time I use this map. I don't want to miss all of the great eye candy along the way. I want a visual record of all the lovely sights I will see.

So much detail went into this great map. With mods and official updates, I am sure that this map will remain a really fascinating place to explore, for many years to come. I am so very happy! I can't wait to try this great map out. :thumbup: MJ

My purchase history goes back to Lock On FC1.1b in 2009.

Btw:

"Minimum system requirements: OS 64-bit Windows 7/8/10; DirectX11; CPU: Core i3; RAM: 8 GB; Free hard disk space: 30 GB; Video: 2 GB RAM card, DirectX11 - compatible; requires internet activation."

2GB of VRAM??? Are you serious? That's a no-go for me.

Do not expect fairness.

The times of chivalry and fair competition are long gone.

30 gigs!!! that is 5 times dcs world! without modules :/

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

2GB of VRAM??? Are you serious? That's a no-go for me.

I would not want to run any modern game on less.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I'm not gamer.

I would say the same about sims.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

NTTR Observation/Question

Hi Guys,

I pre-purchased the NTTR map but have an observation and question:

I noticed the map is nearly totally void of any "greenery" save the trees in Vegas and the other towns. No grass/lawns that I can see in the screen shots. Also, at least to my eyes, the color hue of the map is in general a washed tint.

I realize this map covers a mostly desert area but I'm thinking it overdoes the "desert" look. In that respect, it resembles the bland look of the Crimea map.

Anyone else notice this?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3rd Mar Div

RVN '66-'67

I bought the A-10C actually on the 21st February 2011.

Can someone please tell me if I qualify for free map? (Knowing my luck I probably already know the answer).

Regards,

Milli

It says prior to the 21st, so maybe not, I bought mine two days later, quite annoying. Hopefully you'll be okay though.

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
Really pleased to finally see this coming together, congratulations ED. I have to say, though, that I had better also receive the campaigns free for having given you money toward this project 5 years ago. That's quite the loan.

The agreement back then didnt say anything about Red Flag Campaigns for the A-10C and F-15 that I remember (but I am asking for clarification), as well, you did get the most advanced modern combat simulation of the A-10C for your purchase... lets not forget that.

Edited by NineLine

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Always something to complain about. Can't people be happy with this great news? How is it ED's fault if your computer cant run it?

Because they have said DCS2 will have better performance, and suddenly, you cannot play it on PC that can run current DCS smoothly.

Do not expect fairness.

The times of chivalry and fair competition are long gone.

Because they have said DCS2 will have better performance, and suddenly, you cannot play it on PC that can run current DCS smoothly.

Ditto. I just realized I might need to upgrade my video card. Which I'm not sure I can afford right now.. :doh:

5e Escadre Virtuelle du Canada / 5 Virtual Wing of Canada

Intel i9-9900KF - 8 Cores/16 Threads - 3,6/5,0GHZ / 48GB RAM / Crucial P3 Plus 2TB 3D NAND NVMe M.2 SSD / Crucial P5 1TB 3D NAND NVMe Internal SSD / WD Gold 2TB Enterprise Class HDD / NVIDIA RTX 3090 / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Warthog / F/A-18C Hornet HOTAS ADD-ON Grip / WINWING Super Taurus Throttle / Saitek PRO Flight Combat Rudder Pedals / Win 10 Pro

Modules owned: P-51D, F-86F, A-10C, M-2000C, F-5E, F-15C, F/A-18C, F-16C

Maps: NTTR, Persian Gulf, Syria.

Looks right to me.

I live in Northern California, so Las Vegas is nearby and a place I have visited fairly often (6-7 times over the last 5 years). There really isn't much greenery of any kind, lawns are an exercise in futility or quite costly, depending on your perspective. :)

It's a dry, desolate place, especially off the strip. A few years ago, my wife and I took a hike at Red Rock west of the city. We glanced at some of local neighborhoods and they have look like you might imagine: a house in the desert, nothing growing, no greenery. I'm sure it varies by neighborhood, but it was not like an irrigated golf course.

I've also flown over the area on my way to Vegas and other eastern destinations. To my eyes it looks just right. I think ED did an amazing job capturing the feel of the place.

I just visited Vegas in March, after I had seen some of the NTTR screenshots. I was amazed how close it looked, the likeness is more striking in person. A lot of photographs try to dress things up, but it is the desert.

My 2 cents.

-Nick