Mirage 2000 release date

lorfar

ED will make the announcement TODAY!!! So...see it comes on the weekend news :D

No worries anymore..:megalol:

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure hope we can fly this weekend in the M2000...I know it's not Razbam's fault but I really hope ED can step up to the plate and please some customers. We haven't had a new combat jet in a long time..

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

I sure hope we can fly this weekend in the M2000...I know it's not Razbam's fault but I really hope ED can step up to the plate and please some customers. We haven't had a new combat jet in a long time..

And we all know its a beta and not a final product. ED can release it with

good conscience this weekend :-)

Edited by whaaw

SFMBE

Umm... no. Quality should always come first.

If I could guess I'd say our friend was being sarcastic, because eveyone just wants it so bad :thumbup:

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Umm... no. Quality should always come first.

Well, they are trying to break the aircraft. We'll see, but I am confident we'll pass for a beta version.

So far they have been unable to break it.

• Like 1

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

We're all beta testers, yet won't get the Mirage today. :(

The good news is, Sithspawn already has it and enjoys is enough to stay out of this thread. ;)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

One more thing to consider. The sooner the aircraft is released, the better for it's sales numbers. Why? Because it's nearing Christmas, and would be an ideal present for any DCS sim fan(atic).

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

ED - this bird was built for one purpose............

It's time now to open the cage door......and let her FLY....................

Edited by bart

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Guess today's "Weekend News" will only consist of yet another sale (sad, when already owning all the modules), and maybe an announcement of the Mirage being released next weekend. At least that's my "enlightened" (past performanced based) guess.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

One more thing to consider. The sooner the aircraft is released, the better for it's sales numbers. Why? Because it's nearing Christmas, and would be an ideal present for any DCS sim fan(atic).

I think they sold more copys in the last few days because of us hyping it and the danger to not get the presale. :-)

SFMBE

Ninja Update

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2604225#post2604225

Still no news about the Mirage...

And no actual update either. I suppose they'll make the update available later.

EDIT: hehe, OK, it was probably a wrong post, they replaced it with the correct news. "Next week".

Edited by Redglyph

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR