Mirage 2000 release date

lorfar

BTW is even ED aware of this Thread? Do they even read us?

The state of the plane as from their news is as good as some other "poor" modules.

If I can remember, some modules were released in worse state than the alpha of Nevada ;) The way ED is doing this is very dissapointing

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lame. Not worth waiting up for.

The thrill is gone knowing we gotta wait potentially another week.

The worst thing is that they didn`t say a day! If I Buy something I want to know the DAY, like other member said, I hope I can also pay around 50$ and give them 40$... for me is the same thinking

• ED Team

Guys relax a little, you now have a date, and once us ED testers have had a quick look in closed beta she will get released to open beta.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Yeah and Mid December is gone as well surprise surprise...just laziness...again not by Razbam, but by ED!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

If ED says something will be released in december you can count on it being the last day of the month.

Past performance suggests you're right.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Guys relax a little, you now have a date, and once us ED testers have had a quick look in closed beta she will get released to open beta.

And where does it mention a date ?

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

This is very disappointing! I was ready for release, but im not so sure about next week..

ED seriously need to do something with their updates. The way they do it is extremely irritating compared to the other games i've been waiting for. But i should have been prepared.. if ED says something will be released in december you can count on it being the last day of the month.

Sorry for the rant, but it is very annoying. Im sure the plane will be worth the wait in the end tho.. I'd also much rather deal with a few bugs on my currently bugged alpha release of the nttr than waiting. If i cant handle bugs, then i would not buy beta or alpha products.

when i first buyed the M2000 module there were written on the shop page: by the mid of december.

now there's written: by december.

next week there will be written : by the end of december..... ergo the 31st :no_sad:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I7 8700K @ 4.9 ghz, SSD 850 evo, MSI Z370 Gaming Pro, GTX 1080Ti, F/A-18C in the garage, F-16C in the backyard, F-14B in the garden

Ok, it is how it is :huh:

but now, i want a release date for Next week!

Or is it to much to ask for??? ED?

Edit: Now i decided to buy enemywithin and fly this great campaign in good old caucasus but wat happens after updating 1.5...

Nothing :doh: Loading bank stays at 1% Ahhh... It´s not always easy for us simmers he?!

Edited by Ganesh
Edit

regards Ganesh

She: "Your orders from ED have reached a total amount of $871,88 and your hardware expenses are countless..."
Me: "I can´t invest my money much better until i wait for Germanys Next Top Model": The
Bo-105 PAH1A1

+ Vulkan & continuous work on multithread & VR optimization!

Asus Z490E - 10900k@5,3GHz - 64GB 3600 DDR4 - 4090FE - Reverb G2 - MFG Crosswinds +DamperMod - Selfmade TableMounts - Centered VirPil T-50 Base with 20cm Extension - TM Warthog & Hornet Grip - TM Throttle +SlewMod - Pimped MSFFB2 for Huey - JetSeat SE on a sawn out office Chair - PointCTRL

RAZBAM’s DCS: M-2000C is now undergoing final testing prior to its Open Beta release next week. This Open Beta will work with both DCS versions 1.5 and 2.0.

Once the Open Beta is released, the pre-purchase sale price will end, so get your copy now and treat yourself to this outstanding new entry to DCS World.

Purchase from: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.co...odules/m2000c/

I'd rather use some of my bonus money for this one actually, unless I wont be able to for some reason. Reading the bonus rules, it seems I might come out a bit better. Also wanted to get a feel for how the community is responding over all.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Hello, but I cant find that "date" on the news, I feel like being put aside while the "big guys" solve the problems for the "stupid guys" (us) we bought the product to support and test, and looks like it is only for giving us the product as a gift for paying and not helping.

Well then...... Hurry up go back at work, testing testing testing chop chop chop :megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I7 8700K @ 4.9 ghz, SSD 850 evo, MSI Z370 Gaming Pro, GTX 1080Ti, F/A-18C in the garage, F-16C in the backyard, F-14B in the garden

No way.... Thats.... Damn... My hype is gone, i better stop visiting the forum for a while. One day i'll come home and eventually an update will be available with the module. If not then not.

We had a great run guys, it was a pleasure to eat socks and cry. See you in the skies:P

Actually we don't.

Seriously this. +1

Did you read your own news? We DON'T have a date. We had a rough timeline before, mid-December, and that has come and gone. What will it be next? Next week will we have to wait another week? And why are your updates always so long in-between with no interesting updates?

How long has it been since we've heard about the F/A-18? C'mon ED. Step it up.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| Mi-8MTV2 | MiG-21 | M-2000C | F-86F | P-51D | BS2 | UH-1H | FC3 | CA 1.5 | A-10C |

i7 2700k --EVGA GTX970 --16Gb RAM --Seiki 39" 4K --Saitek X-55 Rhino --Saitek Pro Flight Pedals --TrackIR 5 --Win10 x64

• ED Team

Guys before some of you go over the top ED have missed two dates in the past both by one day, you have been told next week in the news letter and I am sure they will.

Please review forum rules before the continued bashing ends in forum warnings.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Ok, it is how it is :huh:

but now, i want a release date for Next week!

Or is it to much to ask for??? ED?

^^ this^^

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Guys before some of you go over the top ED have missed two dates in the past both by one day, you have been told next week in the news letter and I am sure they will.

The bad thing is that it not an exact day, we are not talking about a delay, we are talking about info, I am sure paying 30 or 40 isnt the same

Trust in ED is something that you guys are breaking :S

Yes, that is correct. And they have not missed this one either, because the "release date" was set just now :)

Im sorry, i will try to calm down now. Im sure it wasn't in the interest of ED to delay the release :(