DCS Weekend News Update - 11 Dec 2015

I saw the newsletter and saw no mention of updates to the Alpha version...when can we expect any patches or fixes to 2.0?

Core i7 7700K @ 4.5

GTX 1080ti OC 11gb DDR 5

16 GB pc 3200 DDR with XMP

Crucial 500GB SSD

Crucial 1TB SSD

Asus 31.5" @ 1920x1080

Track IR

Thurstmaster pedals

Thurstmaster HOTAS Warthog

• ED Team

short answer is when they are ready and not until.

1.5.2 Is getting an update, and I am sure 2.0 will get some more love soon.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
What I don't understand is why they don't roll out 1.5 for the standard DCS version. The 1.5.x open beta we have now is very stable...

more fixes are being added with the 1.5.2 patch and it will need open beta testing before going to the stable build which will replace 1.2.16

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

short answer is when they are ready and not until.

1.5.2 Is getting an update, and I am sure 2.0 will get some more love soon.

thanks Big. I was excited in last weeks news letter to see that you guys were hoping to get a patch loaded out this week but I guess we will have to wait!

Thank you for the new 1.5.2 update!

Core i7 7700K @ 4.5

GTX 1080ti OC 11gb DDR 5

16 GB pc 3200 DDR with XMP

Crucial 500GB SSD

Crucial 1TB SSD

Asus 31.5" @ 1920x1080

Track IR

Thurstmaster pedals

Thurstmaster HOTAS Warthog

Anyone know how I can do the update? When I try and do a manual, it doesn't seem to acknowledge that there's an update available.

Today's 1.5 update is not available yet. I keep checking it though...

:)

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

more fixes are being added with the 1.5.2 patch and it will need open beta testing before going to the stable build which will replace 1.2.16

That's a good news.

But I want to know that the feature of "Model Enlarged" will be fixed to be normal with this update??

That's a good news.

But I want to know that the feature of "Model Enlarged" will be fixed to be normal with this update??

Are you referring to multiplayer or single player? if you mean multiplayer then yes it has been fixed, host/server machine will enforce the setting correctly.

Fantastic news Mustang, been hoping that bug was going to get some love.

Wow, that is all I want. Thank you.

Yes it really is a big deal, it's bothered me so much that I've avoided a2a combat in servers as much as possible because of this, you can never trust anyone not to abuse this bug while it was there, now once 1.5.2 is out we can relax and know that the playing field is level for everyone :)

Great!

Yes it really is a big deal, it's bothered me so much that I've avoided a2a combat in servers as much as possible because of this, you can never trust anyone not to abuse this bug while it was there, now once 1.5.2 is out we can relax and know that the playing field is level for everyone :)

I was apprehensive about this as well. :)

Ok so I am officially taking a break from running the update checker lol.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Is it safe to assume with 1.5 going into a stable release by the end of this month, that there may be 1 or 2 new modules released around the same time as well? I know the M2000 is scheduled, but are there any other possibilities?

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Are you referring to multiplayer or single player? if you mean multiplayer then yes it has been fixed, host/server machine will enforce the setting correctly.

Oh that is good news. It will level the playing field again for those of us who didn't stick it on maximum!

i7-4790K@4.7GHz : EVGA 1070 SC : 16GB Corsair Vengence Pro : 2xEVO 840 SSD : EVGA 850W PSU : CORSAIR H100i Cooler : ASUS Z97-AR MB : CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D FULL TOWER

Yah, what's up with that? The announcement's been there for a while already, but there's still no update available. Wazzup?

EDIT: Ain't nothing up with the wazzup because it's up. Downloading ;)

Edited by msalama

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

They keep this up they are going to need to add a " dangling the carrot" emoticon LOL.

Don B

Update now! :-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]BASIS WarThunder and DCS

http://black-alpha-sheep-in-service.clans.de/ DISCORD: https://discord.gg/7AmpDD8

:smartass:Win-10Pro, Mainboard AB350-Gaming3, AMD Ryzen 1600x 4,1 GHZ, COOLER MASTER Master Liquid, 32GB 3200 DDR4, Gigabyte RX Vega 64, Samsung SSD 840, edtracker, edtracker-pro, Lenovo Explorer VR, modules: all