L-39 Giveaway

=DECOY=

Wow, very good of you; it's one i don't own so would love to be entered into the draw. Thanks!

Edit: will your wife also be writing down all these names! :lol:

no lol. I have been so far. and it's taken bloody ages lol

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just making sure your pencil doesn't cool down too much :P

Merry Christmas everyone :)

System: Asus z270 A Prime, Intel i7-7700K 4.8GHz, 32GB DDR4, RTX2080, Samsung 500GB 850 EVO SSD.

Valve Index VR, TM Warthog Throttle & Grip, Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 base, TM TPDR Rudders.

Thank you Jamison82 for that nice opportunity ! Im in for the L-39, would love to fly this nice thing during the Xmas break ... Dear Santa pls... :angel:

great give away !

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

Hey, nice Jamison! I would love to add the L-39 to my livery, but just like with CCCC's contest I really think other people could get more enjoyment out of it than I will and will fly it more. Therefore I'll bow out and say "good luck" to the entrants! Merry Christmas everyone!

http://www.youtube.com/user/311Gryphon

i7-8700, 32 GB DDR4 3000, GTX 1080 TI 11GB, 240 GB SSD, 2TB HDD, Dual (sometimes Triple) monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey, nice Jamison! I would love to add the L-39 to my livery, but just like with CCCC's contest I really think other people could get more enjoyment out of it than I will and will fly it more. Therefore I'll bow out and say "good luck" to the entrants! Merry Christmas everyone!

:thumbup:

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Inspired by (User CCCC) I have decided to give something back to the community,

The L-39 Albatros

[ATTACH]130702[/ATTACH]

I would kindly ask you to simply leave a comment or your name and i will pick one at random* on Christmas Eve at 12 noon. I will then bind to the Winner :thumbup:

* all the names will be written down and placed in a hat, the winner will be picked at random by my wife, to ensure an impartial winner

*also I will only take names upto 11am on the 24th. that gives me an hour to sort out the names and the hat ;)

Merry Christmas

Interested. Merry Christmas to you too, mate.Thanks!

5e Escadre Virtuelle du Canada / 5 Virtual Wing of Canada

Intel i9-9900KF - 8 Cores/16 Threads - 3,6/5,0GHZ / 48GB RAM / Crucial P3 Plus 2TB 3D NAND NVMe M.2 SSD / Crucial P5 1TB 3D NAND NVMe Internal SSD / WD Gold 2TB Enterprise Class HDD / NVIDIA RTX 3090 / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Warthog / F/A-18C Hornet HOTAS ADD-ON Grip / WINWING Super Taurus Throttle / Saitek PRO Flight Combat Rudder Pedals / Win 10 Pro

Modules owned: P-51D, F-86F, A-10C, M-2000C, F-5E, F-15C, F/A-18C, F-16C

Maps: NTTR, Persian Gulf, Syria.

Merry Christmas!

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Count me in :thumbup:

And Merry Xmas to you all :)

Intel i5-4670k @ 4.4 ghz | Corsair H100i | Gainward GTX 760 Phantom (overdue an upgrade) | Asus Maximus VI Gene MBoard | 8gb Corsair Vengeance | 3 x Sandisk/Crucial SSD's | Corsair AX760 PSU | Saitek X45 (ftw!)