Removed

CptSmiley

Hello everyone,

2) Aircraft still veers heavily left on takeoff. Impossible to takeoff in a normal manner.

Press w to disable the parking brake. It's always on by default, even on a runway start. It confused the hell out of me too at first, especially since tapping the toe brakes doesn't disable it.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks, the team is scattered right now due to commitments that could not be dismissed. CptSmiley still has a week before his return. He is aware of your comments but cannot do anything until his return :'(

We will keep fixing the aircraft until it is good (not perfect, perfection is unattainable and it is the enemy of the good).

Some stuff, like axis movements or ffb are scheduled to be included later, when their main systems are upgraded (e.g: The TDC movement will be overhauled when the radar gets upgraded).

We got this "critical fix" out before we enter into our upgrade schedule, where all the bugs will be dealt with.

Well this new patch certainly fixed alot of core plane issues and I'm grateful cus it made the plane even better hehe : )

FBW Gain is really useful switch now and I really like it, much better then flipping around and killing your self switch

lots of great stuff came with it but people like to overshadow it by some other tiny stuff

Not that I'm complaining you guys are probably swamped with work and it I think you guys will make good on future fixed however

Here are my 2 most noticeable bugs that came with this patch

1 - Mirage has a weird rudder jiggle effect after rolling with a FBW Spin switch ON

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhj5VPVPpeM[/ame]

2 - The max speed isn't reflecting the Flight Envelope graph, Feels like the Transonic/Supersonic Drag got over tuned as seen in the following image

attachment.php?attachmentid=132920&d=1452912739

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

Press w to disable the parking brake. It's always on by default, even on a runway start. It confused the hell out of me too at first, especially since tapping the toe brakes doesn't disable it.

Thanks but unfortunately that's not the solution to my problem. The parking break is disengaged on the instant takeoff mission. I've tried everything to fix it until I saw it addressed in the changelog for this update - however problem persists even after updating.

As for the inconsistent ambient and engine sounds, I realized it actually only happens everytime on mission reload using SHIFT R. When starting a fresh mission, it's a non-issue.

Last but not least, I've detailed my DCSW specific sound balance issue here.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2645535#post2645535

i75820k @ 4.3GHZ - X99 ASUS DELUXE - H110 - 16GB DDR4 3000 - GTX970 - DELL U3415W

Thanks for the new view position in 2.0 :)

Better now!!

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Hello everyone,

After playing for 15 minutes or so I can tell that:

1) TDC Slew Axis is not working for me either

2) Aircraft still veers heavily left on takeoff. Impossible to takeoff in a normal manner.

3) NWS doesn't automatically disengage at 30KTS or so (as the manual specifies)

The installation definitely updated as I have lots of the new features listed.

Anyone having issues keeping straight down runway? Trying to balance rudder is a chore

Takeoff on NTTR is a pain aircraft go left and rudder is useless.

TDC still bad for me too.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Thanks but unfortunately that's not the solution to my problem. The parking break is disengaged on the instant takeoff mission. I've tried everything to fix it until I saw it addressed in the changelog for this update - however problem persists even after updating.

As for the inconsistent ambient and engine sounds, I realized it actually only happens everytime on mission reload using SHIFT R. When starting a fresh mission, it's a non-issue.

Last but not least, I've detailed my DCSW specific sound balance issue here.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2645535#post2645535

If you open that mission in the mission editor and look in the weather options tab you can see that there is (cross) wind enabled in that mission, i guess this is your problem at the takeoff. If you do a simple mission in the mission editor (put the mirage on an airfield and select takoff from runway) with the default weather (no wind) i have no problem with the mirage drifting to one side, it's flying itself straight from the runway.

Edit:

3) NWS doesn't automatically disengage at 30KTS or so (as the manual specifies)

It does since the first release of the mirage but the light for NWS will stay lit, dont't know if this works like intended or is a bug.

Edited by unknown

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Slats (Becs) Auto Retract with Gear Extension

Hello.

With the BECS (Slats) function in "AUTO" - the slats extend correctly as speed reduces/AOA increases UNTIL I select LG down - then the slats automatically fully retract!

Is anybody else experiencing this?

I never noticed it before the update. I am doubting weather this is accurate.

Please advise.

Cheers,

Dave

With the BECS (Slats) function in "AUTO" - the slats extend correctly as speed reduces/AOA increases UNTIL I select LG down - then the slats automatically fully retract!

That is how the slats are supposed to work.

Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming

AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600X

AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT 

G.Skill 32GB (2 x 16GB) Trident Z Neo DDR4 3600MHz

From the manual, page 41:

The automatic slats are controlled by AOA. They begin to operate at α = 4º and are fully

extended when α = 10º. Extension depends on speed and mach. The slats are

automatically retracted when the landing gear is down.

You guys, no offense... but I assume I am not the only one who starts to get a little bit annoyed about the fact that some of us still can not even fly this thing because of the Keyboard issue... particularly because someone mentioned on the 25th/26th its an "obvious error" and it should be fixed soon...

so any update here is very welcome...

thanks..

You guys, no offense... but I assume I am not the only one who starts to get a little bit annoyed about the fact that some of us still can not even fly this thing because of the Keyboard issue... particularly because someone mentioned on the 25th/26th its an "obvious error" and it should be fixed soon...

thanks..

What keyboard issue exactly prevents you from flying? After the patch pitch/roll/yaw/throttle work for me, but to be honest i could never fly a DCS module just with the keyboard, i'm not able to use this control style in DCS. Thats why i'm asking.

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Added 1/4/2016

- Input file fixes in preparation for localization

- Gear modeling improvements

- Added keyboard control for all flight controls (pitch, roll, yaw, throttle)

If its not working for you its clear to see it was intended to be released with the last one and if not then something didn't go to plan for the devs. Not sure you can ask for anything more than their best effort and intentions.

thanks..

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

well, still the throttles issue here...

perhaps its just my module ?

Everything works fine on my end try reinstaling the module

Someone had similar problems and got it working again

Anyone having issues keeping straight down runway? Trying to balance rudder is a chore

Takeoff on NTTR is a pain aircraft go left and rudder is useless.

TDC still bad for me too.

thanks..

any idea when they plan on fixing Keyboard flight for this thing? rudder, throttle, aircraft movement?

well, still the throttles issue here...

perhaps its just my module ?

Reinstall your Mirage module all of the issues above are fixed and work just fine

I have no problems taking off and going straight

You're ether flying in 1.5 where patch isn't out yet or your installation for 2.0 got borked try to reinstall it

Edited by Rlaxoxo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

How do I delete a comment?

Use EDIT post then advanced there should be a delete button on top

Edited by shagrat

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

when will these reach 1.5 people like me?

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

TDC Adjust controls red

Hello,

Sorry guys, probably a noob question, but what the hell is this?

The previously assigned button on my warthog just stopped responding in 2.0 and this happened, but everything works great in 1.5.

Removed joystick, reset computer, still the same.

I've managed to remap the same button as previously used to the TDC after reset, but it just doesn't work. :((

Screen_160116_152043.jpg?dl=1

Edited by pandastick

i75820k @ 4.3GHZ - X99 ASUS DELUXE - H110 - 16GB DDR4 3000 - GTX970 - DELL U3415W

Hello,

Sorry guys, probably a noob question, but what the hell is this?

The previously assigned button on my warthog just stopped responding in 2.0 and this happened, but everything works great in 1.5.

Removed joystick, reset computer, still the same.

I've managed to remap the same button as previously used to the TDC after reset, but it just doesn't work. :((

Screen_160116_152043.jpg?dl=1

Go to Game directory /Mods/aircraft/M-2000C/Input/M-2000C/keyboard/default.lua

Find TDC down with "Ctrl + F"

And delete the default binding

"{combos = 'K' .... ,down = ...}

Delete the combos and make it start like this

"{down = ...}

Or just simply use this

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=158654

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

Go to Game directory /Mods/aircraft/M-2000C/Input/M-2000C/keyboard/default.lua

Find TDC down with "Ctrl + F"

And delete the default binding

"{combos = 'K' .... ,down = ...}

Delete the combos and make it start like this

"{down = ...}

Or just simply use this

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=158654

WORKED! thanks so much