Removed

CptSmiley

Update

Hi all, while the FM updates are looking extremely promising, they still need a bit more polish to get into your hands. I want to make sure it's as polished as can be and matching all the data we've been able to scoop up over time. I'm sorry we didn't make this cut this update but driving to have this out on the next one.

CptSmiley Does this mean that we may get the Mirage update next week seen as the official DCS update is delayed a week?

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CptSmiley Does this mean that we may get the Mirage update next week seen as the official DCS update is delayed a week?

I was about to ask the same. You beat me to it :smilewink:

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

To be honest with you Zeus, I would like to see the Mirage finished before pulling my wallet and get the Harrier.

+2000 !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

To be honest with you Zeus, I would like to see the Mirage finished before pulling my wallet and get the Harrier.

I am the opposite, I will Pre purchase the Harrier the day it is available. IMO the Mirage has been a great Module since the beginning (even when it was very rough) and the communication from Razbam has always been exemplary. I have every confidence the experience with the Harrier will be the same and the Mirage will get its final polish soon enough.

JD

AKA_MattE

Choices.

That´s the good part of it.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

IMO the Mirage has been a great Module since the beginning (even when it was very rough) and the communication from Razbam has always been exemplary. I have every confidence the experience with the Harrier will be the same and the Mirage will get its final polish soon enough.

I have to agree on that. It is also extremely satisfying to shoot down those pesky F-15s and Su-27s in a Mirage, given its current state (incomplete radar; inaccurate high-AoA behaviour). And things will only get better :)

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

Guys, how do i know if i have skipped an upgrade? Will it auto upgrade the next time i run DCS?

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

Thanks you! 1.5.6 it is! Sorry i am a bit out of touch with DCS the last few months, lots of work and some health issues. I don't run it as often as i'd like. Please have a moderator move the question to any relevant thread. I don't want it to be a distraction.

Cheers and safe flying!

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

Hi Razbam team, is there anything for our mirage in today's 2.1 update :) ?

+1

Really want the flight model patched. Love the Razbam Mirage.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Hi guys I'm very sorry but while the FM changes are good to go, I've had to go through the usual AP and control response tuning in the FBW due to the FM changes so I'm working through those now. Because of that they are not quite ready. I want to make sure it's a solid update for you all.

It's fine for me :).

Since you are working on the AP, did you look at the altitude hold and selected altitude drum bug ?

Edit : This one I think : https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=183270

When the selected altitude drum has been moved the altitude hold AP (not selected altitude AP) will fly the plane to the altitude indicated on the drum.

Edited by myHelljumper

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

Hi guys I'm very sorry but while the FM changes are good to go, I've had to go through the usual AP and control response tuning in the FBW due to the FM changes so I'm working through those now. Because of that they are not quite ready. I want to make sure it's a solid update for you all.

Thank you, CptSmiley. Please take your time to make sure it's finished and done properly :) :thumbup:

Spoiler

Thanks for the update. Flight Modeling is the main reason why I prefer DCS over every other simulator. Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Really looking forward to having the Mirage handling like before once again but understand these things can take a bit longer. No worries look forward to the next patch.

Edited by westr

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Yes.

They need to update the cockpit light to the new 2.1 light system.

• Like 1

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Guys, is the VAD navigation broken ? Or is it me ? When I try to pick the bearing offset then the +/- knob only moves one direction , that is + . That's a medium inconvenience.

But when I try to set the range, it also only moves into + , so as you can guess, with a little bit of fiddling.....and luck , you can set it correctly.....only ones. :-\

?

EDIT:

Ok, I know, you can use the mouse scroll wheel

Edited by Skitter