Battleships Bismark.

Markindel

Mario

Now you are just teasing us. :):):)

Yes, I understand why we cannot do it, but it would be a nice add on to go with the Battleships, even if we cannot land on them with the aircraft we have.

Anyway, whatever you do is worth the wait and we all look forward to the next treat.

Eddie

Here is the Macchi 205 Veltro (GREYHOUND).

This is a conversion from FSX to DCS World.

I had the consent of the author.

I thank you very much gentlemen:

Manuele Villa

Pietro Zazzetta

Kikko Zanaboni

Alessandro Biagi

Bob Rivera

Stefano Meneghini

Doug Dawson

The mod for FSX you can download it from this link:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/14351/fsx-aermacchi-c-205-veltro-greyhound/

Now I start working on the damage system.

npmDjRYl.jpg

BimvUnNl.jpg

HFJDiY7l.jpg

EsSABbGl.jpg

OyI7tkSl.jpg

5h4H5ael.jpg

LU9FhM7l.jpg

Hi Crazy,

make an aircraft carrier WII I would love to, but you know very well the limits imposed by the DCS.

At present you can not land on an aircraft carrier with a plane wwii,

:music_whistling:

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

The problem is not land on an aircraft carrier with a plane WWII.

With a bit of luck and a lot of skills you can.

But the WWII aircraft carriers were much smaller than the aircraft carrier Nimitz class.

Unfortunately, at present, in DCS, WWII planes may not have the catch being driven by a human. If the plane is AI however it all works.

[ame]

[/ame]

The problem is not land on an aircraft carrier with a plane WWII.

With a bit of luck and a lot of skills you can.

But the WWII aircraft carriers were much smaller than the aircraft carrier Nimitz class.

Unfortunately, at present, in DCS, WWII planes may not have the catch being driven by a human. If the plane is AI however it all works.

.......yup, have to agree with you there......WWll were alot smaller for sure...

.....great job on the planes....very nice:thumbup:

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

A Macchi 205 would be fantastic. Especially for Australian virtual squadrons flying the P40F when it arrives. The old quote from Waynes World about "we're not worthy" comes to mind. Thank you markindel and your colleagues for agreeing to allow the Macchi to be released to the community.

Here is the Macchi 205 Veltro (GREYHOUND).

This is a conversion from FSX to DCS World.

I had the consent of the author.

I thank you very much gentlemen:

Manuele Villa

Pietro Zazzetta

Kikko Zanaboni

Alessandro Biagi

Bob Rivera

Stefano Meneghini

Doug Dawson

The mod for FSX you can download it from this link:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/14351/fsx-aermacchi-c-205-veltro-greyhound/

Now I start working on the damage system.

npmDjRYl.jpg

BimvUnNl.jpg

HFJDiY7l.jpg

EsSABbGl.jpg

OyI7tkSl.jpg

5h4H5ael.jpg

LU9FhM7l.jpg

Great job on these planes, fantastic!!:)

i5 4590k@3.5GHz, windows 10 pro, 2TB, 250GB sata, 16gb, Asus Z97 board, GTX 980ti oc, BEN Q XR3501 monitor, corsair 850w psu, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals, Trackir5

Everytime I click on this link, it's like Christmas all over again. Nice work Markindel!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Nice worl ¡¡¡

And superb skins....

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Hi Im having trouble getting this mod

Link for download American Battleship North Carolina.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1863302/

to work in JSGME.

I made a new folder named "North_Carolina" in my _MODS folder,

put the "Sounds " and "Mods" folders from the zip in there,

But the game wont start then.

Anyone know what im doing wrong?

This is a verry cool mod, id really like to use it in a mission im making.

I appreciate any help or advice.

Just unzip the .rar file and put both folders inside your DCS World main folder.

Just that.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hi , I made back-up copies of the Mods and Sounds folders in my game.

Then dropped the 2 folders from the zip into my DCS World folder,

it merged the folders from the zip with the ingame folders,

then moved and replaced a few files (i didnt write down witch ones)

but the game wont start again.

I appreciate Your help

I dont know what Im doing wrong, maybe add but dont replace files?

Thank You for taking the time to help me. (Im new at this)

Why are you moving and replacing files?

You don´t need it. Just unzip, copy both Mods and Sounds folder into DCS World main folder, allow overwrite and done.

If the problem launching the game persist, do a repair and start again.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hallo Mario, I downloaded the zip file from your site.

The Readme.txt describes the installation for the DCS World OpenBeta.

I do not have the Open beta, I have only the released version 1.5.3 and the Open Alpha 2.0.2. Can I install your mod under the folder "C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World" ?

Grazie, Hans

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Bismarck: Another question

Hallo Mario, I downloaded the zip file from your site.

The Readme.txt describes the installation for the DCS World OpenBeta.

I do not have the Open beta, I have only the released version 1.5.3 and the Open Alpha 2.0.2. Can I install your mod under the folder "C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World" ?

Grazie, Hans

Hi Mario, sono stupido ma... I prefer to ask:

Your ZIP file contains a folder structure beginning with "tech" under the folder "Mods". I'm not sure where to copy this structure.

In the existing installation, there is no folder "tech" under "C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods". Should I add your folder structure beginning with "tech" under "C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods"?

Grazie, Hans

Please look at attached text file, correct and complete as necessary!

FileDestinations.txt

Edited by LeCuvier
Added text file with file destinations

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

There are no problems, it is always best to ask.

Inside the Mods folder you have to create the folder Tech

Inside the folder tech you put the folder WWII Bismark

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\tech

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\tech\WWII Bismark

Hi Mario, thanks I have both Bismarck and Hood operating. Very nice job and highly impressive! However I have noticed that these ships have very strange tactical behaviour. They only open fire when they are within less than 25 km range, and they keep going pretty much straight head-on, so they can never use their aft main turrets. Plus, the Bismarck opens fire with the 15cm guns first. In reality I'm sure the Bismark would have opened with her 38cm guns at 30 to 35km while she was still out of range for the Hood

The Bismarck's 38 cm guns had a range of 36km, those of the Hood about 28km. So the Bismarck should avoid getting into the range of the 15cm artillery altogether, and rather try to keep the Hood at above 28km. But of course this is a flight simulation; and I don't know if you have any influence on the ship's tactical behaviour.

LeCuvier

Hi LeCuvier.

You're right, it's true.

DCS World is mainly a flight simulator.

The behavior of dipente ships from graphics engine. we hope you can take command of the ships in the future.

Thank you for your compliments.

Mario.

I'm almost done!

With the permission of the authors I have included many different skins.

I just have a problem with the lights of formation (or training? I get lost with these two lights)

Egyptian skin. during the war of six days two Macchi 205 Egyptians were shot down by the Israelis spitfire.

kSmc4S3l.jpg

Night fire.

7N3hHATl.jpg

Real Skin. Macchi 205 captured by the US

VgHFQzgl.jpg

R1xddKPl.jpg

Jr10A1El.jpg

J4zmy0zl.jpg

15DdqHfl.jpg