JOINT WARRIOR ROUND 5 - TACTICAL PVP BATTLE

FLANKERATOR

DanielNL

MDS (lonewolf here I guess?)

MiG-29S if possible (Su-25T else)

Confirmation that I will be available on 27th of February and March 5th

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the DCS version, 1.5.3 has been released so this is what the server will be running.

I don't think that's a good idea. I've just flown a few missions on several servers and the performance is pretty bad. I had several crashes as well, one related to an amraam impacting a flanker.

It's probably a better idea to run it on stable 1.5.2

Our participants are as follows:

F99th-Gman - Canada - F-15C

F99th-Hawss - USA - F-15C

F99th-JINX - USA - F-15C

F99th-Sweeper - USA - F-15C

F99th-Cygon_Parrot - Colombia - Su-25T

F99th-Arctic - USA - A-10C

F99th-Hooves - USA - A-10C

F99th-Mataman - USA - A-10C

All have read and accept the event rules and are available both days of the event.

I don't think that's a good idea. I've just flown a few missions on several servers and the performance is pretty bad. I had several crashes as well, one related to an amraam impacting a flanker.

It's probably a better idea to run it on stable 1.5.2

1.5.3 has been pushed out of beta now though I agree with you, stability seems to have taken a hit with this last update.

I'll talk to the hosts again and see what would be best. I'm sure 1.5.2 is better but then most folks woul need to roll back to 1.5.2.

banner_discordBannerDimensions_500w.jpg

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

DanielNL

MDS (lonewolf here I guess?)

MiG-29S if possible (Su-25T else)

Confirmation that I will be available on 27th of February and March 5th

Apologies, you're #98 on the sign up so you're guaranteed a slot, sir.

Now we have 2 more open slots only before reaching the limit and the wait list.

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

Its worth saying that with an event like this with this many participants (100+) there will undoubtedly be many no-shows and cancellations for whatever reasons.

If you still would like to fly register here as a reserve and show up anyway if you can as it is quite likely you will get to fly.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Sincere apologies and regret because we have to cancel our participation. Personally I have hardware problems, some pilots too and some have moved to another location but problems with internet connection, some have bad timing now (changes at work)...

For the same reason we are not even close to 30% active at BlueFlag. :(

I said =238.lbae=Gruja to check the status of the pilots and to confirm the list here but he forgot.

Once again, I'm sorry and good luck to everyone.

S!

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

Sincere apologies and regret because we have to cancel our participation. Personally I have hardware problems, some pilots too and some have moved to another location but problems with internet connection, some have bad timing now (changes at work)...

For the same reason we are not even close to 30% active at BlueFlag. :(

I said =238.lbae=Gruja to check the status of the pilots and to confirm the list here but he forgot.

Once again, I'm sorry and good luck to everyone.

S!

Hi Falcon, please need to know hoy many of the 238th will participate in order to replace the free slots with our reserves.

Regards,

EDI71st Rush

Its worth saying that with an event like this with this many participants (100+) there will undoubtedly be many no-shows and cancellations for whatever reasons.

If you still would like to fly register here as a reserve and show up anyway if you can as it is quite likely you will get to fly.

We hope not. That is why we asked people to literally post their availability when signing up.

RL can still get in the way though and yes people who wish to grab a seat: get on the wait list early and show up on D-day for a chance to fly.

Question: it's not mandatory how many strikers fly in every coalition? (I thought it would be five)

5 at least.

Hi Falcon, please need to know hoy many of the 238th will participate in order to replace the free slots with our reserves.

Regards,

EDI71st Rush

I think no one, they have all pulled out.

Therefore you can ask your reserves, Rush and please confirm with me. Normally its 8 slots per squadron but in this case we need pilots so go ahead, mate.

Regards,

EDI71st Rush

All of our 8 slots are free for your reserves.

S!

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

We hope not. That is why we asked people to literally post their availability when signing up.

RL can still get in the way though and yes people who wish to grab a seat: get on the wait list early and show up on D-day for a chance to fly.

5 at least.

I think no one, they have all pulled out.

Therefore you can ask your reserves, Rush and please confirm with me. Normally its 8 slots per squadron but in this case we need pilots so go ahead, mate.

You can count with us, we take the empty slots! Will edit the post later to add more fighters and one striker less.

Edited by JunMcKill

Originally Posted by JunMcKill View Post

Question: it's not mandatory how many strikers fly in every coalition? (I thought it would be five)

5 at least.

I asked you that, because looking the blue coalition I only count two strikers, 22 fighters and one ?space ship? anaconda? :)

You can count with us, we take the empty slots! Will edit the post later to add more fighters and one striker less.

Roger, roster updated, thanks, EDP!

They were 8 but your reserves were 6 so 2 slots are free in your coalition. Hopefully more people will sign up.

I asked you that, because looking the blue coalition I only count two strikers, 22 fighters and one ?space ship? anaconda? :)

Blue have already 2 strikers (CeraphimGray and Fishbed) Wardog from reserve can fly A10 so that's 3, then Olde has not specified his AC yet (maybe a Nuke launcher :D) so potentially 4 strikers, plus I'm sure if needed they will have volunteers keen to switch for ground pounding.

Playable AWACs?

Hi All

Hope an admin sees this and can assist.

I am part of the Agressor Sqdn and would like to know if we are able to use LOTATC or even just spectate and act as an AWAC as this is how our Sqdn usually opperates. If we are able to do this then may my slot be taken by one of our reserves or must we forfeit the slot?

Please contact me via email, would be much appreciated ryannelsonf3j@gmail.com .

Thanks