Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 7

gregzagk

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's because of this...

AjPau5QYtYs

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

We've temporarily rolled back the server to a previous patch as unfortunately after a morning of trying, i'm unable to work around the bug with scripting.

The bug is that spawned ground units will not engage and this will be reported shortly to ED.

If the server has issues as a result of the rollback then we'll update again to the latest stable and CAP will just have to be extra vigilante for sneaky helicopters :)

Edit: People on the server are reporting a RWR filled with radars so the rollback worked and ground forces should now be engaging. Please post if you spot any more issues!

Edited by Ciribob

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Can I get confirmation on how repair crates work?

If an airfield has just gone from 0% to 20%. How many crates would it need to instantly receive to push it up to 40% or higher?

I just had 3 UH-1's drop crates at a 20% airbase and it remained at 20%.

Cheers.

Can I get confirmation on how repair crates work?

If an airfield has just gone from 0% to 20%. How many crates would it need to instantly receive to push it up to 40% or higher?

I just had 3 UH-1's drop crates at a 20% airbase and it remained at 20%.

Cheers.

I could be wrong, but afaik repair crates are for units spawned by helicopters, not for airbases?

I could be wrong, but afaik repair crates are for units spawned by helicopters, not for airbases?

There are two types of repair crates: KUB repair crate & 'refueling/repair'-crate for airfields/FARPS/cities.

• Like 1

I mean more like forgetting to switch back to sidechat. It's funny though that many times your GCI gives vectors via (global!) chat to pilots.

Can happen... but I asked on team chat to the blue guy if he read my messages and he said yes of course :huh:

Lol at least I didn't break my wings a hahaha hah classic

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Forgot how often the SARH fights go down to the merge! This has been freakin' awesome so far! :thumbup:

That one was intense, basically just short of blackout the whole time, cus ... DO A BARREL ROLL!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]