Caucasus Texture DLC by Starway - Donation page is online

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can click on that and it makes you create an account. (or don't you get that bit?) This is what you get when you click there.

Indeed - they must have changed things at some point. I've paid for items using a credit card without logging in to Paypal (this year) so either they changed the policy, or it's only for purchases, I guess.

As this is donations, it would be without Paypal charges and they probably won't do that without at least getting you to sign up. Not good.

I deleted my post, anyways... :music_whistling:

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

Indeed - they must have changed things at some point. I've paid for items using a credit card without logging in to Paypal (this year) so either they changed the policy, or it's only for purchases, I guess.

As this is donations, it would be without Paypal charges and they probably won't do that without at least getting you to sign up. Not good.

I deleted my post, anyways... :music_whistling:

Yep, usually you don't have to sign up and can pay by Credit Card

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

snXoF87.jpg

No its not Starway, its Belsimtek!

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

PayPal possible don't want people with stolen credit cards to detonate around the world...

Starway...

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

I believe the T4 version depends on the Caucasus mesh update by ED, no?

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Starway fled in mexico with the moneys, this has just being said at the BBC lol.gifmegalol.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I7 8700K @ 4.9 ghz, SSD 850 evo, MSI Z370 Gaming Pro, GTX 1080Ti, F/A-18C in the garage, F-16C in the backyard, F-14B in the garden