MB-339A/PAN by Frecce Tricolori Virtuali

Well it lands just fine, so you can try that instead :lol::pilotfly:

:thumbup:

Is there plans for a Mb399CD? Isn’t that the modern Italian one with a refueling probe?

By the way, this mod is already extremely good and there is absolutely no need to do a new version yet. Will more systems be modeled in the current plane in the future?

:matrix: :joystick: ....... BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM ....... :megalol:

• 2 weeks later...

UAE wip skin

JmNrBgI.jpg

y0qyMWz.jpg

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

Salve a tutti,

prima di tutto complimenti davvero del grande lavoro che avete fatto e state continuando a fare, nota che la determinazione paga sempre!

Inoltre, non so se risucirete a darmi una mano, ma estendo la mia questione a chiunque magari ha avuto lo stesso problema. L'installazione va a buon fine, ma il sim rimane bloccato al 75% durante il caricamento prima di poter volare.

Grazie a tutti

Great mod! I don't suppose there are any talented painters out there that would like to do a skin for th3 RNZAF MB339CB by any chance?

MB339CB_NZ6475_RNZAF_930725.jpg

I worked on them as a mechanic back in the late 90's for 6 years, and was lucky enough to go up for several flights as well :thumbup:.

Having one painted up like this to fly in VR in DCS would be awesome!

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Salve a tutti,

prima di tutto complimenti davvero del grande lavoro che avete fatto e state continuando a fare, nota che la determinazione paga sempre!

Inoltre, non so se risucirete a darmi una mano, ma estendo la mia questione a chiunque magari ha avuto lo stesso problema. L'installazione va a buon fine, ma il sim rimane bloccato al 75% durante il caricamento prima di poter volare.

Grazie a tutti

Ciao Matteo, mi spiace non poterti aiutare ma a noi non succede per cui è ben difficile capire quale possa essere il tuo problema specifico.

Assicurati comunque di non avere altre mod installate, potrebbero creare qualche conflitto.

Great mod! I don't suppose there are any talented painters out there that would like to do a skin for th3 RNZAF MB339CB by any chance?

MB339CB_NZ6475_RNZAF_930725.jpg

I worked on them as a mechanic back in the late 90's for 6 years, and was lucky enough to go up for several flights as well :thumbup:.

Having one painted up like this to fly in VR in DCS would be awesome!

I will ask to our skinner, its a beautiful camouflage, i like it!

Btw i also would like to make the CD version but it require a deep rework of the cockpit, maybe we can start with the external model only ....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I will ask to our skinner, its a beautiful camouflage, i like it!

Btw i also would like to make the CD version but it require a deep rework of the cockpit, maybe we can start with the external model only ....

Ciao Aracno, Grazie! That would be awesome to have that skin!

You probably have this already - but here is the FM for the 339C - http://www.avialogs.com/viewer/avialogs-documentviewer.php?id=2249

I have many interesting memories of my time working on the Macchi - like that one time the armourer removed the gun pod safety pin during dispatch on the flightline..and the gun proceeded to empty the entire magazine accross the airfield! The pilot freaked out and was going to eject lol :shocking:

Selfie :thumbup:

Macchi.jpg.4a9fe5ff26adba22e4e9cd11ffee1354.jpg

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ciao Aracno, Grazie! That would be awesome to have that skin!

Hi VampireNZ, I'm one of the skinners of the "exotic" liveries: when Aracno will find "the forces"(summer is coming and it's too hot to stay working at pc:P) to do external model modifications, I'll do the RNZAF skin along the factory one.;)

xGOEBKX.jpg

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

• 1 month later...

Are you choosing the correct installation?

Do you have 2.5 Stable or Open Beta?

The installer read the path for Windows's saved games from registry, then check for the presence of DCS or DCS.openbeta folders under it.

So, maybe that your antivirus is interfering with the installer preventing access to registry or you may have performed mklink operations to your real Saved Games dir, that will prevent to correctly retrieve the real path.

By the way you can read the content of the installer with 7-zip and extract the subfolders manually.

It would be nice to be able to choose the installation path, because when you have custombuilt (ex DCS, DCS.openbeta, DCS.XX) installer can't see the custom installation :smilewink:

Hi Morpheus, the ability to choose the path will give us more problems than release a simple JSGME/OVGME zip package: a lot of people still doesn’t know how/where the mod must be installed (and the confirm of this are the posts here and on FB with people asking why installer want to install in Saved Games that is in another hard disk from the DCS folder...)

So avoid confusion is the best thing to do: assuming that MB-339 is tested and suitable for DCS 2.5 only, the only 2 folders allowable for mods are DCS or DCS.openbeta under Saved Games.

And this is exactly how works the installer asking if you want to install for 2.5 release or 2.5 openbeta. We have more than 2500 downloads, and very few real installation issues, so I must assume that the installer works as intended.

Any other custom operation is not supported but maybe performed manually with 7-zip.