Belsimtek F-16

Archer

Early F-16 with oldschool cockpit (without three mfd's) will be cool!

But even the f16c blk 52 has only 2 mfd.

I really don't see the point in having eary f16s a models are strictly heat seeker platforms For . Me multirolef16 with smart weapons aim7s and aim120 or bust. Aka f16c blk40 minimum, tough ideally I'd want the blk 52 since it's sead capable with agm 88 harms

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

I really don't see the point in having eary f16s a models are strictly heat seeker platforms For . Me multirolef16 with smart weapons aim7s and aim120 or bust. Aka f16c blk40 minimum, tough ideally I'd want the blk 52 since it's sead capable with agm 88 harms

Actually, the block 40 can carry the HTS pod and AGM-88's for SEAD missions aswell as the sniper, litening, and (unlike the block 50) the lantirn pods with flir displaying on the hud and a terrain following radar for low altitude and night time missions. So I'd actually prefer a block 40 over a block 50. And I'd prefer a block 50 over anything older than a block 40. Just my two cents..... :D

Edited by WHOGX5

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante

Early F-16 with oldschool cockpit (without three mfd's) will be cool!

AFAIK, there are no active F-16 (F-16 that can fly combat) with 3 MFD

Actually, the block 40 can carry the HTS pod and AGM-88's for SEAD missions aswell as the sniper, litening, and (unlike the block 50) the lantirn pods with flir displaying on the hud and a terrain following radar for low altitude and night time missions. So I'd actually prefer a block 40 over a block 50. And I'd prefer a block 50 over anything older than a block 40. Just my two cents..... :D

Depending on the specific model the year and country, some Block 20 to 60 can carry those weapons. For the AAQ-13 for TFR, block 40 to 52 can carry it, but it depends on the specific aircraft, for example Greek F-16 block 52 use it, but USAF stop flying with it circa 2001. HTS pod can be carried by CCIP USAF F-16CM (40/42/50/52), but not by Egyptian Block 40 for example.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

AFAIK, there are no active F-16 (F-16 that can fly combat) with 3 MFD

AFAIK the F-16E/F Block 60 has 3 MFDs.

qlmdipmtazqs98n69odr.jpg

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Block 52 HARM shooter...Blue forces need a proper SEAD platform...AND it'll piss of the "otherf16simthatshalnotbenamed" Players to no end.

Sierra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

But, f-18c have harm, isnt it?

Мой youtube канал Группа в VK 

IBM x3200 Tower, i7 9700k, Asus Z390-P, HyperX Fury DDR4 2x16Gb 3466 Mhz, HyperX Savage 480Gb SSD, Asus RTX3070 Dual OC 8G, 32" Asus PG329Q, Creative Sound Blaster AE-5, HyperX Cloud Alpha + Pulsefire FPS Pro + Alloy FPS brown, Track IR 4 PRO + Clip Pro, Warhog HOTAS + CH Pro Pedal + есть руль Logitech G25

My mistake - i was talking about 2 mfds like block 30-40-50. I want f-16 without mfds, like f-16 blk15ocu (with amraam and mavericks) or f-16a netz.. With dedicated weapon control panel in the left side and radar display between pilots legs.

IBM x3200 Tower, i7 9700k, Asus Z390-P, HyperX Fury DDR4 2x16Gb 3466 Mhz, HyperX Savage 480Gb SSD, Asus RTX3070 Dual OC 8G, 32" Asus PG329Q, Creative Sound Blaster AE-5, HyperX Cloud Alpha + Pulsefire FPS Pro + Alloy FPS brown, Track IR 4 PRO + Clip Pro, Warhog HOTAS + CH Pro Pedal + есть руль Logitech G25

But... it is SO ugly.

What?! You cre-cre! :D

click on image to enlarge

080530-F-6184M-040.jpg

Swamp Fox in flight

F-16 pilot from the 169th Fighter Wing, South Carolina Air National Guard flies a training mission in the KIWI MOA airspace over the cost of North Carolina Cost . (U.S. Air Force photo SMSgt Thomas Meneguin)

92-3902

080530-F-6184M-027.jpg

Swamp Fox in flight

F-16 pilot from the 169th Fighter Wing, South Carolina Air National Guard flies a training mission in the KIWI MOA airspace over the cost of North Carolina Cost . (U.S. Air Force photo SMSgt Thomas Meneguin)

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

But... it is SO ugly.

I'd prefer a block 40, it can also shoot HARMs

I think you mean the CFT and back spine avionics compartments?

Not all Block 50s have them, they are kind of "optional" as far as I know.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

^

Uh no the above first 2 are f16i, seco dlast is the f16e aka blk 60.the last is the standard block 52 that myself and most commonly referred to when using that designation.

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

^

Uh no the above first 2 are f16i, seco dlast is the f16e aka blk 60.the last is the standard block 52 that myself and most commonly referred to when using that designation.

F-16Is are Block 52+, used by Israel, not Block 60, which are used by the UAE. The first and second last are both this variant. The second one is a Greek Block 52 and the last is a Singaporean Block 52.

The Block 52 is the one that fits snugly into the 1990s time frame of DCS. The later blocks are beyond the time frame of the Russian airplanes.

Another point worth mentioning is that the Block 52 can also nicely represent the MLU program implemented in the late 90s by the European countries operating F-16s.

Cheers!

IAF.ViFF

http://www.preflight.us

Israel's Combat Flight Sim Community Website

I think you mean the CFT and back spine avionics compartments?

Not all Block 50s have them, they are kind of "optional" as far as I know.

Yeah, I mainly meant the ugly spine thing and CFTs, and also the somewhat ugly blocky thing in the tail fin.

So yeah, I would be happy with that last one Tirak posted I think.

Block 40 have ugly hud.

• Like 1

This thread is a-class entertainment. It is very literally a wishlist. Everyone wants a different version. If someone were to use the info to decide which variant to make they'd never even be able to start.

Perhaps that is one of the reasons we don't have an F-16... Too high expectations, and only a fraction of consumers would be happy enough to stop wishing for another variant.

DCS Finland | SF squadron

Perhaps that is one of the reasons we don't have an F-16... Too high expectations, and only a fraction of consumers would be happy enough to stop wishing for another variant.

Despite all cries to the contrary, any DCS: F-16 module will have to compete with Falcon BMS, which has multiple versions of the F-16, almost enough for everyone. Comparing yourself to that sim, which has had nearly two decades to mature, and only doing one version, which will piss off at least 60% of all the folks asking for an F-16, is exactly why we haven't gotten one. There is no win here for ED, especially not with the missile code the way it is (though it's now been slated to be improved after they finish overhauling the AG missiles), and with a lack of a dynamic campaign, the module will seem rather spartan.

The Block 52 is the one that fits snugly into the 1990s time frame of DCS. The later blocks are beyond the time frame of the Russian airplanes.

Another point worth mentioning is that the Block 52 can also nicely represent the MLU program implemented in the late 90s by the European countries operating F-16s.

Cheers!

Why would block 52 fit better than any other block? There where block 15 being made and introduce in the 90. Additionally, most country that updated to block 20 during there MLU did not get aircraft until after the 2000 AFAIK.

Block 40 have ugly hud.

Not all, Turkeys block 40 where updated to use block 50 HUD and some of ROKAF block 52 have the block 40/42 HUD, there are mix.

On another topic,

What I have been trying to say for years, when in relation to F-16 ( and most aircraft) saying you want a block 40 is not enough info. All F-16 are different, they get upgraded gradually and depends on the country they may or may not get the same capabilities. So there are block 20 and block 20 MLU. USAF block 40/42 are different than Israels. Hell, Toledo 180th FW is the only block 42 using PW-229 AFAIK. Anyway, you need the year, the country and some times the specific F-16 to define the capabilities you are referring to.

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

Despite all cries to the contrary, any DCS: F-16 module will have to compete with Falcon BMS, which has multiple versions of the F-16, almost enough for everyone. Comparing yourself to that sim, which has had nearly two decades to mature, and only doing one version, which will piss off at least 60% of all the folks asking for an F-16, is exactly why we haven't gotten one. There is no win here for ED, especially not with the missile code the way it is (though it's now been slated to be improved after they finish overhauling the AG missiles), and with a lack of a dynamic campaign, the module will seem rather spartan.

People here would get piss of they make block 1 to 60, accurately with all system working. Someone would complain that there are to many aircraft and is to confusing. Look at the Mirage of the F-5, how many thread have come up saying;"Why it can carry this, or do that?"

To whom it may concern,

Pretty much this, I think.