Belsimtek F-16

Archer

These days... a rumor is worth its weight in gold.

Sithspawn's post is a rumor in itself I'd say :D

Nah, I don't think so.

We could all just stop this thread right now, since I bet this will turn into an F-16 wishlist / "I want X-block F-16" very fast, and there's no point in that. We already have abunch of those...

Regards,

MikeMikeJuliet

DCS Finland | SF squadron

Yup i was hoping to hear a serious answer too, but as we all know that there is no shortage of clowns in this world :)

Serious answer was already given: Not that we know of. There's really nothing else to say about it.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Yup i was hoping to hear a serious answer too, but as we all know that there is no shortage of clowns in this world :)

Serious answer, really?...

I heard santa claus is actually real and is visiting Londen. What do you guys think. I wont provide any proof though and noone else talked about it, but I don't want you guys making fun of it....

I'd like the Block 20, with Harpoons, AIM-7s, and LANTIRN for TFR. A bit more versitile, and a good equivalent to the Mirage, MiG-29 and SU-27. So it actually has some contemporary opponents

"We carried out many trials to try to find the answer to the fast, low-level intruder, but there is no adequate defense."

— Air Vice-Marshal J. E. 'Johnnie' Johnson, RAF

Can't charge us all

Actually, the only "serious" answer about Bsk projects are complete the F-5E-3 module, update the Mi-8 and UH-1 with new functionality, and the Mi-24 / AH-1 in the future, meanwhile, a F-16 has a project as big as the F/A-18C by ED. Very improbable BSK has go trush your planed projects to a "F-16A" only. Remember ED was some time ago a F-16 "on progress".

I need the F-16 module for SATAC 2016 this weekend...

4649297_2273480173_Cube.jpg

:lol: :thumbup:

My new favorite F-16 block.

• Like 1

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I'd like the Block 20, with Harpoons, AIM-7s, and LANTIRN for TFR. A bit more versitile, and a good equivalent to the Mirage, MiG-29 and SU-27. So it actually has some contemporary opponents

Yep that's a fine bird as well

Anything that's *NOT* an obese block 50/52 please

• Like 1

That would be the most interesting thing for DCS really is an early model F-16, not a silly block 50/52 UFO rammed full of heavy electronics and nonsense to turn it into a light bomber but a block 15 F-16A, something with enough toys to make it interesting to learn and fly but basic enough that it's not just an equivalent of the F-18

Exactly! It would be quicker to develop, easier to operate, and most of all, wouldn't dominate the skies completely.

DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.

I would love a F-16A block 15.

Either a Pre 1987 Block 15 (early) or Post 1987 Block 15 (Block 15 OCU).

I feel like a OCU would probably be ultimate as it would peace more people in that it can use AGM-65s as well as BVR weapons (including Aim-120) while keeping the Old Cockpit of the earlier F-16As (other then a new hud) and being unable to carry a targeting pod etc.

Thus it would be able to represent the old F-16As while having increased capabilities etc.

And the Block 15 OCU was pretty common as all F-16A Block 15s made after 1987 were of OCU standard and Many F-16A block 15s were also upgraded to OCU standard after the fact.

Personally i would be 100% fine with a earlier F-16A variant but i think more ppl would be happy with a Block 15 if it had AGM-65s and Aim-120 capability.

But yea if we are just gonna make wishes there is a thread for that ^^.

And i have not seen anything pointing towards a Belsimtek F-16

(even though that would be awesome especially if they made a F-16A).

...another wishlist plane now being confused with something actually hinted at. My thoughts, old F-16A = F-5E, more modern F-16C = F/A-18C. I'd like to see it at some point still, but it should be at a much lower priority than representing roles that currently aren't in game (such as a mainstream attack helicopter, supersonic attacker or BVR capable eastern fighter). More of the same just doesn't rate imho.

• Like 1

System specs: i5-10600k (4.9 GHz), RX 6950XT, 32GB DDR4 3200, NVMe SSD, Reverb G2, WinWing Super Libra/Taurus, CH Pro Pedals.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I do not think block 20 can carry the AAQ-13 for TFR and not all block 20 can carry those weapons.

I would love a F-16A block 15.

Either a Pre 1987 Block 15 (early) or Post 1987 Block 15 (Block 15 OCU).

I feel like a OCU would probably be ultimate as it would peace more people in that it can use AGM-65s as well as BVR weapons (including Aim-120) while keeping the Old Cockpit of the earlier F-16As (other then a new hud) and being unable to carry a targeting pod etc.

Thus it would be able to represent the old F-16As while having increased capabilities etc.

And the Block 15 OCU was pretty common as all F-16A Block 15s made after 1987 were of OCU standard and Many F-16A block 15s were also upgraded to OCU standard after the fact.

Personally i would be 100% fine with a earlier F-16A variant but i think more ppl would be happy with a Block 15 if it had AGM-65s and Aim-120 capability.

But yea if we are just gonna make wishes there is a thread for that ^^.

And i have not seen anything pointing towards a Belsimtek F-16

(even though that would be awesome especially if they made a F-16A).

Here are some Block 15 OCU like J-064 and J-510 without AIM-120 and old HUD, you can tell by the camera positions AFAIK. Note non of the aircraft are loaded with LAU-129, required to carry AIM-120.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2895260&postcount=581

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I do not think block 20 can carry the AAQ-13 for TFR and not all block 20 can carry those weapons.

Here are some Block 15 OCU like J-064 and J-510 without AIM-120 and old HUD, you can tell by the camera positions AFAIK. Note non of the aircraft are loaded with LAU-129, required to carry AIM-120.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2895260&postcount=581

Only AIM-7s then. Even better, no spAMRAAMs and a perfect match for our other 4th generation fighters

• Like 1

"We carried out many trials to try to find the answer to the fast, low-level intruder, but there is no adequate defense."

— Air Vice-Marshal J. E. 'Johnnie' Johnson, RAF

Can't charge us all

For the love of God, let them finish their Mi-8 first! This thing has been in beta for ages.

I believe Belsimtek is one of the few 3rd party devs that can knock out a new DCS module while still working on their existing betas... The F-5 (requested by ED, no doubt) is a prime example. :thumbup:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

As much as i and everyone else would like ED or Belsimtek to make the Falcon.I hope ED will make a full study sim M1 Abrams Tank for Combined Arms or naval warfare ships like subs or the upcoming aircraft carriers that they are planning after the F-18 release.And let some other 3rd party make the F-16.

Only AIM-7s then. Even better, no spAMRAAMs and a perfect match for our other 4th generation fighters

doesnt mean much as mission editors can just limit the missile tech used a specifc mission so you could still have a F16 blk 52 and aim7s ,s you dont a early f16 block to do so.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

doesnt mean much as mission editors can just limit the missile tech used a specifc mission so you could still have a F16 blk 52 and aim7s ,s you dont a early f16 block to do so.

I think he is talking about the fact that only some specific F-16 can carry the AIM-7, for example Egyptian block 40 or ROCAF block 20, etc.

To whom it may concern,

Early F-16 with oldschool cockpit (without three mfd's) will be cool!

Мой youtube канал Группа в VK 

IBM x3200 Tower, i7 9700k, Asus Z390-P, HyperX Fury DDR4 2x16Gb 3466 Mhz, HyperX Savage 480Gb SSD, Asus RTX3070 Dual OC 8G, 32" Asus PG329Q, Creative Sound Blaster AE-5, HyperX Cloud Alpha + Pulsefire FPS Pro + Alloy FPS brown, Track IR 4 PRO + Clip Pro, Warhog HOTAS + CH Pro Pedal + есть руль Logitech G25