VSN flyable aircraft mods

yes and yes mate

was suggested maybe host didnt have it or in same place or version but i cant even use it if I host myself lol game just hangs i check task manager and all isee is its kbps useage climbing from about 3,5million kps up to 4.5 million and climbing after 20 is i just ended task tested it thrice

Hello all, Any new liveries for the Vsn Viper??

+1

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

Wow! just Wow! thankyou razo+r for uploading these mods.

I'm new the world of dcs mods and after i worked out how to actually see the aircraft in game, I'm at a loss as to how i actually get in them. I can see them fine from the f2 and f3 keys, but i have no pilot view or control over the f14B. Pressing f1 does nothing.

Can you advise how I can sort this or redirect to somewhere that can I can get some information on it. Theres 50 plus thread here and it'll take me an age to find what i might need.

Thanks again.

AS ROG G20 CB

I7 6700 3.4ghz

AMD RX 570 8 gb

24 Gb ram

Samsung 500 GB SSD

1TB Hdd

i'll have to look at getting that then. its £40 i can't spare atm.

Should that fix many an issue i may have now then?

I was also curious to the cockpit and avionics of other aircraft being used as a supplement for the mods. How does that work?

AS ROG G20 CB

I7 6700 3.4ghz

AMD RX 570 8 gb

24 Gb ram

Samsung 500 GB SSD

1TB Hdd

I stumbled across you DL page from an f35 thread on the mods forums, so apologies for the lack of digging on my part. I just saw the mods and began downloading then looked into how i get them working, urgo we are here at this point. Thanks again for doing this mod set, can't wait to try them out fully.

AS ROG G20 CB

I7 6700 3.4ghz

AMD RX 570 8 gb

24 Gb ram

Samsung 500 GB SSD

1TB Hdd

I stumbled across you DL page from an f35 thread on the mods forums, so apologies for the lack of digging on my part. I just saw the mods and began downloading then looked into how i get them working, urgo we are here at this point. Thanks again for doing this mod set, can't wait to try them out fully.

Even with the awesome work of VSN modders, after the last DCS updates, some of us still have problems. Even having the FC3 or the correspondent standalone modules, the mods are not flyable or crashed the game in single player.

If you have problems too (after installing FC3, of course), you can try this other version for the Eurofighter. Find the mod in the description of the video.

If you have problems too (after installing FC3, of course), you can try this other version for the Eurofighter. Find the mod in the description of the video.

Thank you, I wasn't aware of that Mod, will give it a try. :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB