Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

Server crashed again around 21:10 Z time. Is this a script error of sorts or is DCS 2.5 causing all these problems and we will have to go back to 1.5.8?

We're never going back to 1.5.8.

This is an issue with DCS, not Blue Flag and has been reported to ED by xcom and drexx (Dynamic DCS server)

We're never going back to 1.5.8.

This is an issue with DCS, not Blue Flag and has been reported to ED by xcom and drexx (Dynamic DCS server)

We all know how ED loves the MP part of DCS and how frequent MP patches are. Just saying that if ED won't prioritize this issue we can still go back to 1.5.8. Anyone wanna take bets how long ED will take?

About the crashes of the server, we identified an issue with Transport.dll that causes a crash with serveral servers. It has already been reported and hopefully will be identified and fixed by ED as soon as possible, until then, please refrain from using any built in transport capabilities of the Uh-1h or Mi-8 (CTLD is allowed ofcourse).

In a few days we will update the map with several fixes from your feedback and some coalition changes.

We will try to improve on stability more and more to allow smooth game play as much as we can. Please keep up with the reports, it helps us identify things we would not be able to identify any other way.

Updates:

- Fixed some positioning of units and statics. (please check and let us know of specific locations you can find with problems).

- AJS37 and AV8B are seperated to different coalitions to be available in road bases.

- Reduced some unit count to improve stability.

- Coalitions are split between the modules so friendly on friendly action will be minimized and to try out some challanging setup for both sides.

Red:

Helicopters - Mi-8, Ka-50.

Aircrafts - Mig-21, Mig-29S, Mig-29A, Su-27, Su-33, Su-25, Su-25T, AJS-37.

Intercept - Mig-29A.

Recon - TF-51.

Bomber - Tu-22.

Blue:

Helicopters - Uh-1h, SA342M, SA342L, SA342Mistral.

Aircrafts - F-5, Mirage2000, A-10A, A-10C, F-15C, AV-8B.

Intercept - F-4E.

Recon - TF-51.

Bomber - B-1.

About the crashes of the server, we identified an issue with Transport.dll that causes a crash with serveral servers. It has already been reported and hopefully will be identified and fixed by ED as soon as possible, until then, please refrain from using any built in transport capabilities of the Uh-1h or Mi-8 (CTLD is allowed ofcourse).

In a few days we will update the map with several fixes from your feedback and some coalition changes.

We will try to improve on stability more and more to allow smooth game play as much as we can. Please keep up with the reports, it helps us identify things we would not be able to identify any other way.

Updates:

- Fixed some positioning of units and statics. (please check and let us know of specific locations you can find with problems).

- AJS37 and AV8B are seperated to different coalitions to be available in road bases.

- Coalitions are split between the modules so friendly on friendly action will be minimized and to try out some challanging setup for both sides.

Red:

Intercept - Mig-29A.

Recon - TF-51.

Bomber - Tu-22.

Blue:

Intercept - F-4E.

Recon - TF-51.

Bomber - B-1.

I've been saying this and waiting/hoping for you guys to finally separate modules and not include them on both sides for a long time! VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

What's wrong with your TS?

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Updates:

Red:

Intercept - Mig-29A.

Recon - TF-51.

Bomber - Tu-22.

Blue:

Intercept - F-4E.

Recon - TF-51.

Bomber - B-1.

Mission updated!

Please let us know if you find any new issues.

I've been saying this and waiting/hoping for you guys to finally separate modules and not include them on both sides for a long time! VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

SAME HERE! +1:thumbup::pilotfly:

SILVER 11 | Dedde

DCS MODULES: A-10C; F-15C ; M2000C; AV-8B N/A; F/A-18C; SA342; CA.

Asus PRIME Z490-P Intel Core i7 10700K @4.9 GHzNvidia GeForce GTX1070 8GbCorsair Vengeance LPX Black 32Gb (2x16Gb) DDR4 @3200MHzSamsung 850 EVO 256GbSamsung 24" 1920x1080 @60HzTrackIr 5; Hotas Warthog; Thrustmaster TFRP; Turtle Beach PX22;

Ye good call on different modules for each side, the other day i shootdown a m2k in a harrier and it was enemy but it was really hard to spot which side by the skin.

*edit*

wait a minute , Harrier only on originally blue FARPs ? atleast give us harrier on red FARPs also

*edit2*

no weapons on Sabuli FARP and radio freqs no good there for harrier (cant use SRS)

Edited by T_A

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SAME HERE! +1:thumbup::pilotfly:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Though, why trainers are not included?

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Finally! Blue flag as it used to be!!!

Question, is there a chance to add the L39 ?

You know I love the L-39 more than you, NaCH :smilewink: I'm just not sure of the role she'd be playing in BlueFlag. She's not just going up against F-5's, Viggens and Harriers only. And don't forget the air defences as well.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

I have upgraded to 2.5 but still cannot find it in the server list, nor connect by entering the IP address (91.205.184.66:10308 right?).

I know this is a common issue, but my firewall is not blocking DCS, I can connect to all other servers. Any idea of how to fix this ?

You know I love the L-39 more than you, NaCH :smilewink: I'm just not sure of the role she'd be playing in BlueFlag. She's not just going up against F-5's, Viggens and Harriers only. And don't forget the air defences as well.

I've scored a few kills with R60s against F5s and F15s with that little bird. I do wish she was back on red, definitely has more of role than TF-51. I also love to fly the l39 as super low CAS when my helo friends are running missions.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]1000 miles of road will take you around town, a 1000 feet of runway can take you around the world...unless your in a Huey, you can go anywhere with no runway in a Huey!

multiplayer name ''DustOff=3=6''

... definitely has more of role than TF-51...

On that I can only agree. If the L-39 would REPLACE the TF-51 then by all means. In fact it'd be more accurate rather than having a western plane doing recon for Red. Furthermore it's an aged one that does not really fit the era so to speak.

The only reason why it's on both sides I guess, is because it's a free module and as such everyone can fly recon missions. Still I'd rather not have it on the server.

Maybe Red gets the L-39 and Blue the Hawk/C-101?

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

On that I can only agree. If the L-39 would REPLACE the TF-51 then by all means. In fact it'd be more accurate rather than having a western plane doing recon for Red. Furthermore it's an aged one that does not really fit the era so to speak.

The only reason why it's on both sides I guess, is because it's a free module and as such everyone can fly recon missions. Still I'd rather not have it on the server.

Maybe Red gets the L-39 and Blue the Hawk/C-101?

The Tf-51 is free and can take-off and land in short distances on open fields. Also, it has CTLD support so you can cart around repair crates and SAMs / EW. It allows anyone to help with logistics even if they don't fly helos. While I agree the L-39 would be great on red, Blue's options are less stellar in this regard.

Server Updated

Please make sure to update 2.5 before joining the server to the latest hotfix out today

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

The Tf-51 is free and can take-off and land in short distances on open fields. Also, it has CTLD support so you can cart around repair crates and SAMs / EW. It allows anyone to help with logistics even if they don't fly helos. While I agree the L-39 would be great on red, Blue's options are less stellar in this regard.

Ah I did not know about the CTLD options! That's exciting, any chance to throw in a few p-51ds into the mix with the TFs? just have some sort of offensive weapon just in case? They have a Russian skin for it lol

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]1000 miles of road will take you around town, a 1000 feet of runway can take you around the world...unless your in a Huey, you can go anywhere with no runway in a Huey!

multiplayer name ''DustOff=3=6''

I have upgraded to 2.5 but still cannot find it in the server list, nor connect by entering the IP address (91.205.184.66:10308 right?).

I know this is a common issue, but my firewall is not blocking DCS, I can connect to all other servers. Any idea of how to fix this ?

Up !

Maybe you are rethinking your decision of aircraft separation:

hahaha, as if we haven't seen this before. One side gets stacked and nobody plays on the other.

Edited by Shadow KT

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days