Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

Surely you line up for cat?

-edit-;

i.e. you should not be trying to use the full deck like it's an airstrip.

He is talking about the harriers, not the hornet.

TJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Persian Gulf

Persian gulf map is up for testing!

Live Map Here: http://gadget.buddyspike.net:8088/

It is alpha at best - and will be brought down periodically to be worked on.

Currently there are no EWRs, no SAM bases, likely too many SAMs for red bases, and maybe too many ships, amongst many other problems so please dont start complaining yet :P

F5 and UH1 are on both side - make sure to IFF visually or with GCI before engaging!

There are also no PAK lines on the map - though you can find the PAK number by putting your mouse over the base on the live map

Carriers both Red + Blue - Carriers and associated ships can be sunk. If the fleet is totally destroyed then it is dead until the map is fully captured.

GCI slots are also missing but will be added

Enjoy! :)

Caucasus will stay up as well

Edited by Ciribob

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

I believe its not on BF issue but how do you sink those ships in PG ? I dropped bombs like a maniac (about 20 bombs : 16 Mk82 and 4gbu) both from A-10C and the Hornet on single ship near red farp but it wouldnt go down. Ok the last 8 bombs made it broken (black smoke popped out) but it seems not enough to make it sink

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

I believe its not on BF issue but how do you sink those ships in PG ? I dropped bombs like a maniac (about 20 bombs : 16 Mk82 and 4gbu) both from A-10C and the Hornet on single ship near red farp but it wouldnt go down. Ok the last 8 bombs made it broken (black smoke popped out) but it seems not enough to make it sink

Have you tried anti-ship missiles?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Seems like the webgadget for Normandy and Nevada is down.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

Mk82 won't do much, try GBU 12 and GBU 38. People sank the same ship on Caucasus, but unsure of what exactly was used

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

@Quigon Unfortunately I don't have Viggen to make it capable to carry antiship missile.

@Ciribob actually four of bombs I dropped was a mixed of 2 Gbu-12 and 2 x 38 from A-10C

Will try again next time

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

@Quigon Unfortunately I don't have Viggen to make it capable to carry antiship missile.

@Ciribob actually four of bombs I dropped was a mixed of 2 Gbu-12 and 2 x 38 from A-10C

Will try again next time

Good luck! :)

Worth having a play in singleplayer so you can try different tactics / loadouts more easily.

Ah, 'FARP', so you're talking about an AV-8B on the LHAs, I thought you were talking about the F-18 on a Nimitz and opting out of using the cat', I just started to picture all kinds of accidents waiting to happen with people trying to use the whole deck like a strip.

He is talking about the harriers, not the hornet.

TJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm aware, days ago. Do keep up olde chap.

NATO - BF callsign: BLACKRAIN

2x X5675 hexacore CPUs for 24 cores | 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM 3 channel | GTX 1050Ti | 500GB SSD on PCIe lane | CH Products HOTAS | TrackIR5 | Win 7 64

Are dropped troops,motors, SAM's persistent with the sever or do they have a time restriction?

They are removed on server restart

Nope - only troops are removed :)

Anything unpacked - SAM EWR, JTAC, Stinger etc are all persistent between restarts

Gentlemen ... WTF ... i was asked to land OR jettison my CBU105 within 5min ... right after takeoff i got the message and selective jettisoned them right away BUT ... i blew up !!!

well restricted weapons - all good and so BUT if u give the pilots the order to land OR EITHER jettison them, its not fair to blow them up on jettison.

I guess that need to be fixed ;)

P:S: I want that life back ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There are two types of fighter pilots - those who have, and those who will execute a magnificent break turn towards a bug on the canopy . . . .

http://www.youtube.com/user/schnarrsonvomdach

http://www.twitch.tv/schnarre

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Schnarre-Schnarrson/876084505743788?fref=ts

Looks like the iranian mig-21 in the gulf has all the equipment restricted, at least in Tunb island... Only 2 gunpods, no fuel, no bombs nor rockets and no missiles... Can someone take a look at that?
It worked for me last night? I could load all the equipment at Tunb.

Try starting up and taxiing a little closer to the normal parking slot and see how you go.

;3526778']Gentlemen ... WTF ... i was asked to land OR jettison my CBU105 within 5min ... right after takeoff i got the message and selective jettisoned them right away BUT ... i blew up !!!

well restricted weapons - all good and so BUT if u give the pilots the order to land OR EITHER jettison them, its not fair to blow them up on jettison.

I guess that need to be fixed ;)

P:S: I want that life back ;)

It did warn you when you spawned in that CBUs weren't allowed though so you shouldn't have loaded them

But obviously yeah shouldn't explode you if you jettison - guess it thinks jettison is the same as bomb drop (which makes sense) so I'll just have to change the text. Jettison works fine for missiles at least :)

Thanks for flagging!

How about removing them from the warehouse instead?
Warehouses are easy to mess up, and now we have a bunch of maps to manage and with the fast pace of dcs updates it's not feasible to edit each time due to free time

This is a much better solution - you are warned when spawning, and again at takeoff and can check at anytime using F10. You just need to land and rearm to fix the issue.

Warehouses so not apply to carriers in MP currently either which is reported

I'm just wondering when Ciribob will permit WE.177 Bravos to be carried, asking for a friend...

2x X5675 hexacore CPUs for 24 cores | 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM 3 channel | GTX 1050Ti | 500GB SSD on PCIe lane | CH Products HOTAS | TrackIR5 | Win 7 64

I'm just wondering when Ciribob will permit WE.177 Bravos to be carried, asking for a friend...

For which aircraft?

Tornado3 small.jpg

For which aircraft?

I jest of course, but now that you ask; the Sea Harrier (amongst the likes of Tornadoes and a load of others) were fitted out to carry the WE.177 . Though I think it might be a tad extreme to use these munitions on BF, hehe.