Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

The server is generally a great experience, but is there a reason why you place Harriers at "road bases" where:

a: you can't refuel or re-arm

b: the road is full of light poles, so you can't take off

c: you can't do a vertical takeoff to avoid the light poles because of "a"

At the same time, harriers are not found at any airbase.

So basically, it's extremely hard to fly Harriers on this server.

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

Suggestion: What about an Blueflag Discord? I find the forum format rather cumbersome especially for quick discussions/questions and longer conversations. Maybe one of the admins could make one with 3 simple channels like general/suggestions/questions. I could of course open one too, but it doesn't make much sense if the admins aren't involved :)

Suggestion: What about an Blueflag Discord? I find the forum format rather cumbersome especially for quick discussions/questions and longer conversations. Maybe one of the admins could make one with 3 simple channels like general/suggestions/questions. I could of course open one too, but it doesn't make much sense if the admins aren't involved :)

A discord channel already exists https://discord.gg/PyXCpQT

CPU i7 9700K@5ghz | COOLER Corsair H100x | MB Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200mhz | GPU MSI RTX 3070 Ti Gaming X Trio | SSD OS Samsung M.2 860 EVO 250GB / SSD DCS 860 Evo 500GB| PSU Antec HCG 850W Gold | SO Win 10 pro 64bit | MONITORS LG 27GL850/BENQ GW2780 | PERIFERICHE GAMING TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | MFG Crosswind + combat pedals + hydraulic damper | TM MFD Cougar | Logitech DFGT

"Mai discutere con un idiota, ti trascina al suo livello e ti batte con l'esperienza" cit. Oscar Wilde

Updates on Blue Flag:

• Removed objectives - Alagir, Goryachiv, Ochamchira, Lanchuti, sukhumi SAM, terek.
  • Changed objectives - Tkvarcheli to Zemo-Azhara, Oni to Tianeti, Martvili - Kuizu, Hataldon to Kazbegi, urup to Habaz, Chikola to roadbase.
  • Added missing intercepts to all airbases.
  • Fixed placing.
  • added missing static objectives.
  • Removed irrelevant units in objectives.
  • Added helicopters to all airbases.
  • Added minimum planes for each side in each airbase - F5e, a-10c, mig-21, su-25t, tf-51.

Server is already up and running, please let us know how it runs and if you find any issues.

See you in the skies!

Buddyspike Team.

and just to add some more confusion to the Harrier config issue, spawned at the new Habaz FARP at night. Obviously being unable to re- arm on the road means that you cant equip NVG's. So at this stage the harrier is useless at night if you cant re-arm at the FARP.

Potential problem at FARPS.

Can deploy troops next to single pad, and some can end up inside the pad, making them invincible to player and AI guns. Suspect they are counted as defenders, making the FARP uncapturable. Happened last night at Arhipo with one mortar unit with tube poking out but unhittable by manually aimed door gun and standard AI troops.

Tried to connect by IP and got "Server Offline" when it clearly is online, by checking the firewall what do you mean?

Thanks

Any help? Still unable to see server and cannot join via IP.

"If the MWS didn't see it, it didn't happen"

Dear Blue Flag admins, there are still a LOT of people who can't see/join the server, including myself. I'm on the latest open beta version(2.5.0.15365.345) and the server doesn't show up on my list and I can't even connect by IP(says it's offline, but buddyspike.net says otherwise)

Can you please address this issue? A year ago I could join with no problems but now I'm in despair!

ΑΙΕΝ ΥΨΙΚΡΑΤΕΙΝ

@DennisGR, this is actually a problem that currently we have no control over, I know other servers are also not showing for certain people.

Currently I'm familiar with a few workarounds that can be tested -

1. check your router and windows firewall, make sure they are completely disabled for the sake of the test.

2. make sure DCS is run as administrator.

3. If you have any other applications running that might be using your network, shut them off to test if the port is simply being used.

It's being reported to ED, but I suggest whoever cannot see or connect to the server to check his routing to EDs main server - 91.134.1.104 and report it to ED.

Apart from the above, I recommend watching Moldytowel, he has been streaming some quality Blue Flag metirial and is now hosting by our buddy_spike channel on a regular basis -

I miss the mirage on blue side:cry:...

SILVER 11 | Dedde

DCS MODULES: A-10C; F-15C ; M2000C; AV-8B N/A; F/A-18C; SA342; CA.

Asus PRIME Z490-P Intel Core i7 10700K @4.9 GHzNvidia GeForce GTX1070 8GbCorsair Vengeance LPX Black 32Gb (2x16Gb) DDR4 @3200MHzSamsung 850 EVO 256GbSamsung 24" 1920x1080 @60HzTrackIr 5; Hotas Warthog; Thrustmaster TFRP; Turtle Beach PX22;

I miss the mirage on blue side:cry:...

Go red!

Khasurhi Road base FARP has wrong Gazelle allotment. (All Mistrals)

Thanks, will check.

At Gelendzhik, there is an Su-25T (005 I think) that is not in a numbered spot, it is just ground.

DCS crashes when I try to fly that plane.

Also thanks, will check.

We've put in some updates to reduce the crashes that have been happening lately.

Please let us know if you encounter issues.