As promised: Black Shark Promo video here!

WOW!! Great video GA!!

I have two questions if you don’t mind;

1. Has the in cockpit toilet paper smoke trail effect been correct. All of the incockpit rocket/ missiles shots in the video were done while zoom in and the problem is only visible when zoom out in cockpit.

2. How does the clickable pit work if you use the mouse the look around..

Ok that’s it, thx again awesome vid, well worth the wait.:thumbup:

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great video as always GA! Thank you very much.

Well, my pedals and HOTAS is ready, all I need now is Black Shark! :)

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

WTF Still no place to download it?! :chair:

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

guys....check tekateka's link. Thanx teka. Download the divx webplayer and watch it full screen. can't wait to get the high res version and put it on my IPOD.

I actually also made my down divx sta 6 account teka. :)

here is a link to his upload

http://stage6.divx.com/members/73949/videos/1021506

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

ttruly amazing video GA. Finally buddy...I love the video. Plain old lomac. Not too much spice up in vegas.

amazing cinematography skills there :) and good flying as well.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Any1 have it noi edivx, just where i can download it??

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

truly wicked GA. Please post a Highdef version of this using H264 codec or something via quicktime. And....can u please tell where to get the soundtrack from.

I love the wait thing behind the building. That was sooo hunter style....waiting for the prey. :D

Truly stellar. Worth the wait.

BTW....ED....can u please add muzzle flash to all the cannons in the game. We only have smoke now. Where is the big muzzle flash as we see in fps game and so on.

The trees in that later part actually looked fine. If anything...can u just add ability to place random soldiers as static objects with guns and so on. They don't have to move :p

Great Video as usual.... Now I really want BS:) :) :)

Thanks for the great video once again GA...

=RvE=Atomic

Alienware Area-51, Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q9400 @ 3.2GHz, 8gig Corsair XMS2 DDR2 Ram, EVGA SC GTX 570, Western Digital 1.0TB 64mb cache HD. Windows 7 Ultimate 64, Saitek X52 & Saitek Pro Peddals, TrackIR 4 Pro with Track Clip Pro.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I so much wanted to finaly see Ka-50 ejection sequence in slow mo..

Anyway cool stuff, Glowing Amraam, as always!

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Sorry for taking so long.

The new file link is ready.

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=28&file=506&lang=en

The upload was slow and I missed the first try because the site asked to fill in the discription AFTER 1 hour upload...

So I had to try again. I thought it would take forever.:doh:

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit my site Beyond Visual Range.